Thirty six.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone~! Are you surprised that I updated twice today? Keke~ I'm on a roll ^^


& as for the lack of chandara, I promise... It's coming very soon :3


------------------------


Dara's pv



"Hahahahahaha!!!" I was laughing as Amber instructed me how normal people put perfume on, versus her way. 



And oh man, I just love her humour.



She was like my other half that I've never found, only more tomboyish and nicer.



But it was still bugging me... The awkward atmosphere between her and Chen.



During the few moments I noticed when they were together, they would be having a normal conversation (Well Chen would try too, but he would still be awkward as hell..) and the next thing you know, he would yelp in pain as Amber injured another part of his body.



Was I the only one noticing the obvious "thing" going on between them? Yep, I probably was.



"Hey Amber I know it's only been a few days, but... Can I ask you something straight up?" She raised her left eyebrow but nodded and waited for my question.



"Why are you and Chen so awkward with each other? I mean seriously, over the spam of 3 days you're practically best friends with the rest of the guys and me." And I noticed that her eyes widened and she gulped.



"I-... He's just an awkward guy and he pisses me off okay? Like geez, I just want to erase that damn cute smile off his cute fa-" She quickly covered before she could finish.



Busted.


"Cute, huh?" I smirked at her and she covered her face.



"W-what are you saying?! Geez, I thought you were talking about Lay and Lu han! Coz they're cuter than that ugly troll, ugh! It's impossible Dara. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E." She shook her head and avoided making any eye contact with me.



"Hey, it's possible." As if she thought they were cute like that, she treated them like younger brothers.



"Well anyways, I gotta head to the gym now... Be careful out here and don't get any of that Chen stuff into your delusional mind because I would rather date a frog. Bye Tokki, I'll see ya later~!" And she quickly took off.



I don't usually don't interfere with things like this, but I guess that whatever this is... It can't be helped.



It's time to go find Chen Chen, kekeke~



--------------------------------



I mean, It was nice to keep my mind off of things, as much as I missed Chanyeol and needed him... It felt good to have someone else depend on you and talk to, like Bommie.



But here right now, I had a new friend in my life and I was going to help her... 



So here I was, skipping to the top floor near the see through bridge of the school next to our mini green house.



And there was Mr. Troll himself, surrounded by a group of girls... Go figure.



"Yaaa!!! Kim Jongdae hurry the hell up and follow me!" I pushed my way through those hopeful fan girls of his and they all got mad at me because of course, who was I to intrude on their precious time with their beloved oppa?



"Oh hey! Sorry girls, but this is personal~! So I have to take of and speak to my girlfriend- Owww!!! My little bunny, okay I'm sorry I'll stop- OWWW!!!" And I pinched his ear harder, as I dragged him away from the delusional fan girls.



"Yah! Don't treat oppa like that you !!" One girl bravely exclaimed.



I rolled my eyes and smirked.



"Sorry to hurt your oppa, but you'd better not get involved. And ? Really now? I wonder how Teddy oppa would feel if he found out that Sulli still had followers? Besides, this oppa's already taken by someone so don't start any trouble." And with that it seemed to have struck the girl as a look of plain hurt painted her face, and the rest of the girls began whispering to each other.



One even fainted mind you...



It's seriously crazy how fan girls can be *Sigh*



"Don't even think like that, I already have my own boyfriends you hormonal fan girls." Chen chuckled and the girls blushed without stopping me, as I dragged him to the rooftop.



I hadn't been up here since Chanyeol talked with me about Bommie, but it was the clearest and most overused place that every character in every book would bring a person to speak to.



And here I was being that "mundane" character.



"Hmm, so I'm guessing that you changed your mind about Chanyeol and you lied to my fan girls? Considering my long term offer for that date?" He teased me and I threw my bag at him.



"Unless you want me to kick you where it hurts and possibly damage your chances of having any children, stop joking around you dummy." He chortled and walked towards the roof's fence.



"Well, what is it that you wanted to talk about? I'm really curious because we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter