Thirty.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone~! Sorry for the long wait, I was busy with projects & stuff ;A;
 

------------------------------------------------



Chanyeol's pv



I drummed my fingers against the seat, waiting for Minho to appear... But nope, no sight of him whatsoever.



Good, because I would have definetly strangled him if he did show up here and I don't want the director to catch me this time. But nothing can really ruin my mood right now because Santokki made me the happiest guy yesterday...



And of course it was really hard to sleep last night too because I was just bursting with happiness, the first girl that I've come to have real feelings for is now officially my girlfriend. I might've gotten a few complaints because I was singing "I got a girl" very loudly this morning at home... But that's okay let my cousins and brother be curious.



Back to reality though, it seems that Sulli is here...



She remained silent and composed, but of course I felt her shoot daggers at me with her turbulent and gloomy orbs.



Oh well, Minho was never a good boyfriend to begin with matter of fact-



The bus door finally opened and revealed Dara. She then walked into the bus holding her cheeks, which were a cherry red. Yeah the bus routes alternate from time to time so sometimes I'm here before her. 



But is it my imagination or does she look embarassed?



"T-Tokki?" She had almost passed by our seat and when she realised that I was waving at her, she covered her face.



"M-mian." She carefully walked to her usual spot by the window, trying to avoid contact with my legs.



Kyeopta..... 



"Dara are you alright?" I pressed my hands to her cheeks and noticed how rosy they were upclose.



"Y-yeh... Th-thanks."



This is weird, Sandara Park is not at all edgy like her usual self.



"Baby Tokki, do you have a new comic for today?"



"Baby Tokki? What the hell Yeol?!" And she hit my arm.



I knew this would work, kekeke.



"Well you are my baby now, Dara." And when I said that she kicked me.



"Ouch!!!" I clenched my leg, while she continued to cover her face with her long cardigan sleeves.



"Is this about yesterday? Because I'm sorry if I was moving too fast-"



"Pabbo! I-it's just overwhelming... I mean look at us now, from seat buddies t-to b-b-buh-" She stuttered and I chuckled.



My girlfriend is too adorable.



"Boyfriend and girlfriend? I know I'm still surprised that I got myself such an amazing girl- Owwww!!! Tokki!!!" She pinched the tip of my nosebridge.



Scratch that, cute, feisty and very violent.



"Nothing like this has ever happened to me... Usually it only takes a few days and this time I confessed first, I can't believe myself." She held her cheeks and pouted.



"Would you have done it any other way?"



"No, I wouldn't. I'm glad that you didn't give up on me Yeol." She smiled and I felt my heart constrict.



And to think that this was the same emotionless girl who wanted to hide and be just another speck in the population. I then pulled her close and embraced her.



"SANDARA PARK IS MY GIRLFRIEND-MRPH-" I exclaimed and stood up, before she covered my mouth and pulled me back down.



"SHUT UP!!" Other students in the bus complained.



"Go proclaim your love outside when we get to school, ya lil cheesy lovebirds!!" The bus driver sounded annoyed but I didn't care.



"Creepyeol what the hell?!!"



"Just so your fanboys know that you're taken." I winked at her and prepared myself for another punch in the arm or kick in the leg, my girlfriend is very violent... But I love her regardless.



Instead of anticipating a hard hit, she scrunched her nose and grabbed my cellphone which was in my jacket pocket. She levelled it up to meet her face and she gave a sweet smile before pressing the camera button and changing her expression.



"Okay let's see!" I took the phone from her but sighed when I didn't see her goddess smile, but her trickster face with her tongue sticking out.



"Just so that any girl that meets you knows that you're taken by me." 



Ahh, if only omma, appa and Kai could see me right now.



And Baek, Lay, Chen and Kyungsoo... Hehe, Sandara Park is officially my girlfriend.


--------------------------------



Dara's pv



We started off the day holding hands in public, which even got attention from Bommie. That's right, the moment we had passed her she looked amazed with her eyes completely wide open before she walked away. Even Chen was quite sad and Lay smirked like he knew this was going to happen to us. My happy virus was way too overwhelmed with joy that he even called Kyungsoo on his phone, because the poor boy got his ankle twisted when he was practicing the dance for his cousin's wedding. He was a bit sad that his "wife" had cheated on him, but vowed to take me away from Chanyeol if anything bad ever happened between us and Baek agreed to do the same thing hehe.



Now we were in front of the girl's locker room because it was almost my gym period and Chanyeol dropped me off.



"Creepyeol?"



"Yes Tokki?"



"What the hell are you doing? You look stupid." I chuckled because he was scouting the area like a hawk.



"Just making sure that that bastard isn't there to attack you again."



"Bastard? Overprotective boyfriend much? But still, thank you~! I'll see you much later." I was about to push open the doors of the locker room, when Chanyeol pulled me to the side.



"Forgetting something?" I blushed but eventually smirked afterwards.



I then tiptoed ontop of his feet which caused him to anchor himself downwards and I blew on his glasses, making them fog up... And then I gave him a quick hug and ran off.



"Yahhh!! Sandara Parkkkk!!!!" I chuckled as I heard him whine outside.



"I'll see you later Yeollie~!" 



I had my fair shair of kissing, but I want me and Yeol to take it slow and have our own moment. And besides.... Even I'm not ready.



The thought of just kissing those lips creates goosebumps all over, aishht.



"So , being all showy and with your new freak boyfriend huh?" Her familiar voice came from one of the bathroom stalls and it opened, revealing Sulli in her skimpy clad gym shorts and tight t-shirt.



"So what gives? We aren't bothering you." I turned away as I changed into my oversized gym shirt and shorts.



"Well my problem is that your new nerdy boyfriend hurt Minho's jaw, and for YOUR information everything that he said was a bunch of lies. He loves ME and not you. So get it through thick skull because that's never going to happen again."



"First of all don't start a scrap with me in here Sulli, you won't win. Second of all, tell Minho to leave ME alone then! I could care less about what you two think and do, it's really none of my concern. Third, I only love Yeol and you're delusional if you think I'm still in love with my ex. So by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter