Thirty four.

Dara & Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter was hard to write & I hope you guys don't hate me for all the cussing ahhh D:

(I actually wanted to add more intense words, but I thought it would be too much so I hope this is okay)

I'm sorry for the long delay everyone, but I'm back ~ kekeke

------------------------------------------------



Dara's pv



Kikwang pulled me to the cool ground and hovered over me. He loosened his tie, and button by button he opened his collared shirt, revealing his well drawn abs.



"Lovely ain't it?"



"..." Ha! What a joke, I've seen ten times better than this... This is nothing.



Not waiting for my response, he then started leaving trails of kisses down my cheek until he reached my neck.



And that's when he ran his fingers down the hemline and he ed my shirt until my stomach was exposed.



Please, my abs are ten times better than yours you . I rolled my eyes as he gazed at my well toned stomach.



"Beautiful." His gaze then travelled towards my lacy black bra and he pressed his hand over the thin cover, trying to give me a massage.



There's no way in hell that I'm going to give him his satisfaction, no matter how far this erted bastard gets.



"Hmm... No reaction huh? Well then, let's see how you react to this.." He then unlatched his pants and lifted my skirt up, and he grinded against me.



"...." Hold it in Dara, you can do it.



"Hmm, well what about if I do this?" He then came closer and closer and unlatched the back of my bra, grabbing my legs as I felt the tip of his tongue on my bottom lip.



HOW DARE HE.



"NOOO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and pushed him away before his lips could make anymore contact with mine.



"Resisting just turns me on even more you know?" He quickly stood up and brought me up, pinning me against the wall and feeling up my leg while i struggled to put my bra back on.



Gross.



Get the hell away.



Please....



"CHANYEOL!!!-" I knew that it was impossible, but I had some thread of hope that he would show up.



"He won't save you this time princess, no one will."



Kikwang was about to pull my bra completely off, when the door pulled open and he quickly went to cover me.



"What the hell?!"



"Dude, this guy has been trying to get pass us for the past five minutes. He keeps yelling to let her go." Dongwoon pulled a figure into the room...



And I gasped.



It was the girl from this morning, I think her name was Amber? ... But never have I ever been so happy to see someone and anyone in my life.



"Let. Her. Go." She disguised her voice with a hard edge as she looked Kikwang in the eye.



"Ohh, so who is this now babe? Must be a new member of your boyfriend's groupie, exo? Quite feminin it seems. Sorry, but you won't be able to save your precious friend's girlfriend anytime soon. Dongwoon hand the ropes over and tie him, while I tie Miss Park here. We need to have a discussion." The latter simply nodded and when they found that we struggled with the binding, they walked outside and locked the door.



"You.. How did you-?"



"That annoying tomboyish girl sitting two rows in front of me was so freaking loud I couldn't ignore her. I tried to tell you but you were too busy and you kept ignoring me, so instead I decided to follow you here. And now I'm inside with you, which is just dandy." She explained and huffed as she rolled her eyes.



"*Sigh* Thanks, I guess.. I'm sorry I ignored you, I had a lot of things on my mind this morning and I'm not part of the friendly welcome wagon, if that even exists." She nodded and leaned against a back cupboard.



"It's alright I understand, it's a typical thing I encounter every time I move schools." 



"Ugh... That would do this to me, I'm going to skin her alive once we get outta here."



"Why does she hate you so much, if you don't mind me asking?" 



"Sorry, I don't really know you that well so-"



"Well then here we go for the re-introductions, my name's Amber Liu. I was raised with eight older brothers, two younger ones and a dad and that's why I look like this. I also don't do well with long hair, skirts or anything pink no.. I'd probably look like an awkward Ken doll if I wore any of that ." She said and I smirked.



Funny how I'm making interactions with a girl I just met today, trapped in a supplies closet.



"Well Amber Liu, let's just say that that thinks that I'm still crazy in love with my ex boyfriend who is, well was her boyfriend."



"Delusional and insecure girlfriend.. Or should I say overly obsessed? I see." That earned a good laugh from me, oh man.



"One point for you for pointing out my exact thoughts."



"Uhm actually, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter