You are my honey.

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

Minji's POV-

The next morning was quite a different story. I woke up with a strange pain in my stomach- and heart. Part of me felt like crying, but the other part felt like laughing. How could I have been so stupid? Rain could never like someone like me. He's so perfect. Well... maybe not perfect if he has two girlfriends, but I could never mean anything to him. That much I knew.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes dreading the day... and the rest of my life. I just wanted to stay where I was never go back to reality. Who needs a life anyways? I could sleep and eat right here. What else do I need?

"Minji, it's time to get up. Rain will be here at eleven. You have two hours." My mom said, walking into my room and sitting down on my bed.

"Do I have to go? I mean, won't we have the rest of our lives to get to know each other?" 

My mom looked simply shocked. Guess that answers that question.

"Honey, of course you must go! What's a few more weeks of being together? You need to be friends with him too. So be nice. I don't want to hear how you mouthed off to him or disrespected him in any way. He is your oppa after all."

Once again, I knew this was a battle that could not be won by me. I responded with my usual 'fine.'

An hour and a half later I was dressed and ready to go in a drawstring-waist, floral sundress and dark brown, strappy wedges.   

I didn't really know what else to do, so I grabbed a book and started reading. Once again though, my stomach started churning and my heart began beating faster and faster. Why?

Finally, the doorbell rang. I pretended not to hear it. I let one of the employees answer it and waited for as long as I could until I had to come down. Unfortunately, that wasn't very long. 

A young girl walked into my room and very meekly told me Mr. Jung was downstairs. 

As I made my way down the stairs and through the hallway I kept telling myself to be nice, but not to like him. Get over him. Just because he will be your husband in a few weeks does not mean you have to-

Oh forget that! I practically screamed in my head when I got to the end of the hallway and saw him standing there with that perfect smile. 

"Annyeonghasayo Rain oppa." I greeted him as I bowed.

"Good morning honey!"

What the...? He must have noticed the look of shock on my face because he started  chuckling.

"Just thought that since your going to be my wife I should probably start calling you that."

Although he was trying to act like it was a perfectly normal and natural thing of what he just did, he ran his fingers through his hair , ruffling it a bit, and became slightly red. This, of course, made me start blushing, so I tried to cover it up by agreeing with him and brushing it off.

"So, um, shall we go now?" He asked after an awkward moment of silence. 

I smiled and nodded my head. I will go anywhere with you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Annyeong my lovely readers! I'm am very sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! I've missed it so much! I finally had a little time, so I thought I'd tried to update a least a little bit. Mianhae that it's such a horrible chap. :( I hope you are able to forgive me and continue with this supposedly short story! (Hehe, it was supposed to be short, and I know it is only 9 chaps right now, but I think I'm only at the end of the beginning/beginning of the middle! :/ ) Anyways... Rain's POV is up next! ; ) 

Don't forget to comment and subscribed-- that's what keeps me writing after all! :D A HUGE kamsamnida goes to you if you already have done this!!!!