Leisurely morning

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

The next morning…

I heard my phone vibrating on the coffee table in front of me. I grumbled, hating to be woken up. I tried to ignore it, instead pulling my blanket over my face and turning onto my side. Unfortunately, I forgot I was on the couch, so ‘turning onto my side’ actually resulted in me falling off my ‘bed’.

Fully awake now, I picked up my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

….

“Uh… today?”

….

“Wait wait… how did … how did you know?”

….

“Hmm… okay, what time?”

“We’ll be there.”

We said our goodbyes and I hung up my phone.

Realizing I was never going to be able to fall asleep again, I checked the time on my phone.

8:25A.M.

I got up and went into my room.

Seeing Minji was still fully asleep, I decided to grab my wallet, keys and phone and head out. On the way down to my car, I made a few phone calls.

Thirty minutes later…

Opening the door to my apartment was a lot harder with groceries, I now knew. I kicked the door open a little to hard, and watched in horror as slammed up against the wall and made a made a loud bang.

I stayed in place for a second, trying to see if the noise had woken her.

Nothing. *Oh good* I let out a relieved sigh. I wanted to keep this a surprise until it was all finished.

I closed the door as quietly as I could and went straight into the kitchen. I took all the things out of the bags and got to work.

Another thirty minutes later….

I had just finished setting the table and was working on the finishing touches when I heard the door creaking open. My bedroom door.

*She’s awake!*I mentally yelled.

I turned around and immediately broke out into a huge grin.

“Good morning!“ I said.

“Please… don’t talk to me.” She whispered and went to the couch.

I felt a little shocked and confused. Did I do something wrong?

Complying with her wishes, I went back into the kitchen and continued finishing preparing the food.

Ten minutes later…

“Good morning oppa.” I heard a small voice behind me say before arms wrapped around my waist and I felt something pressing into my back.

I turned around and saw her trying to bury her face into my chest.

I couldn’t hold back the smile that was spreading across my face. Why is she so cute?!

“Um… good morning cutie.” Ever since we came back here last night and starting talking on the couch (AN: lol, is it just me, or that sound a little weird? Whatever, I’m writing this late at night so I’m not making much sense anyways), I felt so much more comfortable with her. I wasn’t afraid to show her my affections for her. She was going to be my wife in a few weeks for crying out loud!

She giggled and kept her face in my chest.

“Sorry if I was rude to you a few minutes ago… Whenever I wake up I always have to sit up somewhere, in silence, to help me wake up.”

She pulled away to look into my face.

I nodded to show her I understood.

“Are you hungry?”

She smiled and tilted her head to give me a don’t-you-remember? look.

I silently laughed, suddenly realizing what I said.

“Yah baby, I’m going to make you eat no matter what! No more fainting for you!”

“Aish, so controlling!” She teased me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and grabbed two plates from the cupboard above us. Wanting to make this a complete special surprise, I put the plates down on the counter and, grabbing her by the shoulders, guided her to the table.

Then I went back into the kitchen to fill up our plates and bring the rest of the food out.

She gasped when I put one of the plates down in front of her.

“Oppa, it’s so nice! How did you know pancakes are my favorite?”

“Well… it’s only something a good husband would know…. And I called your mom.”

“Cheater! Tsk, calling my mom.”

Wow… was she always this teasing and sarcastic. Well two can play at that game.

I reached over and grabbed her plate, pretending to take it away from her.

“Okay, I’m sorry, I thought you’d like it. I have some cereal in a cupboard in the kitchen. Eat that.” I said, pretending to be hurt.

Taking me seriously, her face instantly changed.

“No. no oppa. I was just kidding! I love it!” She said as she tried to take the plate back.

I smiled at her aegyo and let go of the plate.

We started eating the food, enjoying a leisurely morning.

Then I realized I still had to ask her.

“I know this is really last minute… but would you be interested in doing a photo shoot this afternoon? I just got the call this morning. This magazine wants to do an article on the soon-to-be happily married Mr. and Mrs. Jung JiHoon.”

“A photoshoot?” She asked with concern coating her words.

I nodded. Would she decline?

“I guess so. Yeah, that would be fine. What time?”

“1:30”

She nodded and we went back to our regular conversation.

Soon we finished our meal and I stood up to begin cleaning. She got up too and started helping me. Together, it took a lot less time and she made sure it looked a lot nicer than I would have left it. *Heh heh, perfect wife material ^^*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol, I'm just not going to bother trying to come up with fancy titles anymore...

Whoo... I've had this chapter on my mind since... since I started this story! And I'm finally getting to it! Wow.... And now  I have all these other parts I want to write in... Thanks (in advance) to ClaudiaMcLovex for the GREAT idea (you know what you said. smileycheeky)... I can't wait to write it! It will be... mwahaha. surprise

Btw guys, if there's something you want to see in my story, like a scenario or something, just tell me! I open to ideas and what not... just no or ... i don't write that of stuff.... Thank you! smiley

(what was I going to say here? I know there was something... indecisionangry)

But anyways... WHATCHYA THINK?! xD Comment below! ^^

I've got Infinite's Paradise stuck in my head right now.... out of all their songs I have on my iPod, I don't have that one. >.< AND I THINK THAT'S MY FAVORITE BY THEM!!! I just checked out the MV for it... anyone else seen/heard it? I'm sure you have...

BUT JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo

I LOVE the part where (the guy... I didn't say I knew who they were yet!) is walking down the stairs backwards... don't ask me why (no no, I seriously don't know). xP

Enjoy!~ keke.

Oh... and you've seen this right? ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThJeJgGb2o

I watch this every time I feel upset and it NEVER fails to make my day oh so much better!! cheeky

Gah! I just love Baro... I finally found my bias in that group!... and then lost all my others in every other group.blush lol. Oh the hardships kpop groups put us through! Keke.

Anyways... (back to Baro) HIS SMILE IS SERIOUSLY JUST LIKE..... AFIOGHUIAEG!!!!!! It's SOOO stinking cute!!! lol. I hope I date a Korean guy like him when I'm older....

JOMMA JOMMA YA!!!! hehe.

Like how I talk about people OTHER than our boy man, the main character of my story? cheeky

OH MY IT'S 12:30 AM... IMMMA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE IF I'M CAUGHT STILL ON THE COMPUTER...

Kk, gn! AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! xD

I lob youuuuuuuuuu subbers/commenters/readers!!!!!!!!!! xD