What is this feeling?

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

Minji POV-

in that moment, I was proved wrong. My heart was now going twice as fast as it was a minute ago. OH. MY. GOODNESS. This guy was going to be my husband in a month?! He had to be one of the HOTTE- Wait… no. He may be hot, but those kinds of guys were only trouble. He probably has two or three other girlfriends and will have no problem treating me like his slave.

“Hi, my name is JiHoon, but please call me Rain. It’s nice to meet you.” He said.

“Annyeonghasayo Rain oppa. I’m Minji. It’s nice to meet you too.” I said as I tried to bow perfectly.

He became slightly red, but turned around the face the waitress before I could really make anything of it.

We got our table and sat down. Because this whole trip was basically for us to get to know each other, we were forced to sit next to each other. It was an awkward silence until Rain started asking me questions. Oh… he has the most perfect smile. EVER. How could I have not noticed this before?

STOP! If you keep developing these weird feelings, you're going to end up heartbroken. I tried to warn myself.

Finally, the dinner was over and we were heading back to our car.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow.” Rain said to me as I was getting in his parents car.

I nodded my head and flashed him a smile. He returned the smile, that smile, and I shut the door before I started screaming.GAH! Stupid jerk. Stop being so perfect. I'm in danger of developing feelings for you.

Wait..what?! What is happening to me?