Sneaking out

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

Then I went over to the dresser, pulled out a pair of jeans and a sweater.

I walked out of my room and tried to casually ask a maid about his room.

As soon as she left I ran over to window. I opened it and stood there, panicking. I was supposed to climb this?! How!?

Figuring this was my only option, I slowly climbed out of the window and onto the tree. I made my way down the tree and onto the grass below. I looked around for my prince (AN:Whoo, they got secret pet names for each other. ^^), but I guess he wasn’t here yet. I turned around to face the wall of the house and realized it wasn’t exactly a wall behind me. Rather, it was the window of the theater- where both of our parents were enjoying a movie. I dove down into the bushes and started freaking out.

 Did they see me?! Shoot, shoot, shoot! I’m gonna be in so much trouble! I whined to myself.

Wait… why would they even care? They were the ones who put us in this relationship! And he was my fiancee. In a few weeks, I would belong to him. I would be answering to him, not them.

"Minjiiii.... Miiiinnnjjjiii!" A voice behind me whispered-yelled.

I turned around and saw him crouching at the corner of the wall.

I started running towards him. He kept pushing his hand down, so I took that to mean 'keep low.'

I bent forward, leaning low to the ground and continued running to him.

"Prince!" I whisper-yelled back at him. Wait, did I just say that out loud… TO HIM?!?

By the time I got to him, I was giggling uncontrollably.

"Shh!" He whispered as I ran into his arms. "We're gonna get caught!" He said, hugging me and trying to hold back laughter.

We ran to the car and as soon as we got in, we busted up laughing.]

"We're such dorks!" I said, once I could get a small breath.

"I know! But you have to admit, that was really fun!"

"The feeling like you’re going to get caught at any moment! It was exhilarating!"

Rain started chuckling and nodded.

"I've always been the good girl. Studying and ALWAYS following the rules. But you.., your gonna have to explain yourself mister." I said, playfully wagging my finger at him.

He simply shook his head though. "I told you not to ask!"

"Okay... But we are going to spend the rest of our life with each other... The truth will come out sooner or later!"

We burst into laughter again.

"So where should we go?"

"Oppa, I want ice cream!"

"Your wish is my command! Jinho, we want ice cream!" He said first to me, and then called out to the driver.

The car started and we made our get-away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lame chap. I know. -_-

I see why you aren't commenting... :P