Waking Up in... the Hospital Room

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 Annyeong! I realized I was such a babo when I posted the first Chapter 13, so I deleted it, and posted a new chap. So, if this looks familiar, reread Chapter 13, and then skip to Chapter 15 (if it's posted. Hehe.) Sorry about that again, and thank you! :)

___________

MInji's POV-

The next thing I heard was someone singing. It was a man’s voice…. And so amazing. It was full of soul, and instantly I wondered what in the earth was going on. Then I realized my hand was locked onto something, or rather, something had locked onto my hand. For some reason, I… liked it. It felt warm and comforting.

“Nal salanghe jwoyo nal salanghae jwoyo nal balabwa jwoyo~” Those were the words I was hearing. I couldn’t quite understand everything, but I got the last part- love me please.

I opened my eyes and saw only white. It scared me. I wanted to scream, but something was holding me back from actually doing it. That voice. It was so calming.

I looked over to what my hand was clutching. It was a man’s… who I figured had to belong to the man who was singing. I traced the hand to the arm, up the neck, and straight into… my fiance’s face. How was he able to sing like that? His voice was the closest thing to perfect that I had ever experienced.

“You you you ije. Nal salanghe jwoyo nal salanghae jwoyo nal balabwa jwoyo~” was the next part I kinda understood. Something about ‘you, you, you… love me, please only look at me.’ My head started hurting trying to understand the rest.

I rested my head back on my pillow, closed my eyes, and listened to the rest of the song. Although I couldn’t understand it, it made me want to cry. Something about it just sounded so sweet. Like a guy would be singing this to a girl that he loves.

When he stopped singing, I opened my eyes and saw him laying his head face-down on the mattress.

I was somewhat reluctant to do this, doubting whether I really should do this or not, but my hand started reaching out to the back of his neck, and up to his hair. I started brushing my fingers through his thick, dark brown hair.

He looked up, and instantly his face became beet red.

It was enough for me to yank back my hand, and become as red as he was.

“Mianhae.” I said, looking down. How was I ever going to face him again? That was so stupid of me!

“You’re awake! Oh thank goodness. How do you feel? The doctor said you had low blood sugar, which caused you to faint. Didn’t eat this morning, did you? I’m so sorry we didn’t stop for lunch or anything. I thought you would have told me. I guess I should have asked you tho-“

He started rambling again, and it was starting to make me feel dizzy again. I held up my hand to make him stop, and thankfully he got the message.

“Sorry, my head still hurts a little. I feel a lot better than I did before this happened though.” I said, adding a laugh. I was trying to lift the mood, but you can only do so much when you’re in a hospital because you fainted in the middle of the mall, with a man you barely know, but are supposed to marry in a few weeks.

He nodded and left for a minute. When he came back he was with the doctor.