The text message

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

Rain POV-

 

1:30 P.M.

Minji and I were sitting on the couch, watching TV, not knowing what else to do. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

*UNKNOWN NUMBER* That’s weird~ I thought to myself as I pressed the ‘read’ button.

I gulped seeing the message. I should have known~

 

Minji POV-

 

 

Rain and I were sitting on his couch after we finished cleaning the kitchen from breakfast. We were watching some TV show, but honestly, I had no clue what was happening, or even what I was watching for that matter. I was too wrapped up in my thoughts of my dream last night. Is it… supposed to mean… something? I mean… HE clearly was in my dream and… everyday… I kind of… like him more. It’s so crazy for me! I’ve never had these feelings~ How can I even be sure what I’m feeling is what I think it is?

But it was just a dream right?! Dreams don’t mean anything! …Right?

Rain began moving around weirdly on the couch, causing me to snap out of my trance.

He pulled out his phone and it was like he became very uncomfortable.

Before I could ask him though, he cleared his throat and excused himself from the room.

Confused, I watched him walk into his room.

I glanced over to the spot where he was just sitting and saw his phone in his place.

Gingerly, I picked it up and looked at it. Did I want to know?

All of a sudden, his phone vibrated and lit up. It startled me so bad I almost threw it at the wall! I chuckled to myself thinking about how that would have turned out.

Then I realized this might have been why he got so freaked out.

Boldly, I pressed the ‘read’ button. I felt my heart drop and reread the message to make sure I had read it right. So many emotions began flooding into my bones, threatening to spill out.