Sleepless Nights

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

One minute later it seemed, the car came to a stop. I realized we were at his parent’s house.

Again, he got out of the car and came to my side. I got out and we walked to the front door.

I opened the door and was about to walk in when he grabbed my wrist.

I spun around and looked at him.

Before I knew what was happening, his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes, but the moment had already passed.

“Goodnight my princess!” He giggled as he ran off the porch and to his car.

I stood there for a moment, dazed.

“Mrs. Jung, are you alright?” A maid that was standing behind me asked.

 I turned around and smiled at her.

“Yeahhh...” I giggled and blushed. Though it was simple, it was a lot better than the dream I had earlier.

I walked up to my room and got ready for bed. I turned off the lights and tried to fall asleep.

I tossed and turned for what felt like an eternity. Every second that passed, I felt more hyper. I was never going to get any sleep tonight, was I?

I sat up in my bed. Ottokae? I groaned. I hate not being able to sleep. Especially after the day I had, I could probably use needed the sleep.

I walked around my room before subconsciously walking over to my phone.

I opened it and selected ‘new message’.

I went through my contact list until I found the name I was looking for.

“To: Jung, JiHoon

Are you still awake?” I typed and then pressed send.

The minutes he took to respond passed like years. Eventually my phone lit up and vibrated. I dove for it.

“To: My Beautiful Princess

Yes. I take it you are too. Unless your sleep texting me… ^^”

“To: Jung, JiHoon

I can’t sleep. *_*”

“To: My Beautiful Princess

Drink some warm milk with honey! ^.^”

 “To: Jung, JiHoon

I feel so awake. I don’t think anything will help me sleep tonight! D: ” I replied after trying his trick.

“To: My Beautiful Princess

Do you… wanna meet up?”

Reading his last text made me giggle. Like I was sneaking out to see my boyfriend in the middle of the night. Oh… that’s exactly what it was.

“To: Jung, JiHoon

How? Won’t  I get caught or something? There’s a million people constantly walking around here. Your parents have lots of staff!”

“To: My Beautiful Princess

Ask a maid to show you to my old room. Act like your looking around because you’re interested. When she walks away, go to my window. Open it and climb down the tree that’s leaning up against my window. I’ll meet you at the bottom.”

“To: My Beautiful Princess

Btw, don’t ask me how I know… ^^”

I stood there, staring at his text. He’s done this before?!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there!

Lol, I'm so bad at updating. All my thought are so scattered and what not... Everybody else's are so cool.

Enjoy some pics of our boy. ^^ (I just learned how to do this! FINALLY...)

 

Yeah yeah, the pics are kind old but just consider it his hotness throughout the years. xD