Ottokae?!

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

Introducing Rain and his son, Lee Joon now! ^^ keke.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JiHoon's POV-

It had been a week since my parents told me about the marriage. Now, I was supposed to meet my lovely bride-to-be tonight. Great. Why did I even need to get married in the first place? Couldn’t my parents just accept the fact I had priorities other than falling in love? It’s not that I hated it, I even liked seeing couples so in love, but I liked my life enough how it was. I got to hang out with my friends, and sing and dance my heart out to audiences all over the world. I was fine how I was. Apparently, my parents were not.

Since I was the only son, actually, only child, of my immediate family, my parents wanted me to get married and have kids. They wanted heirs. Someone to carry out the lineage or whatever. So, they decided that I could either try to find someone- or they would do it for me. When I flat out refused, they chose the latter. I should have been worried when we started hosting one of my dad’s employees so often, but I honestly didn’t think about it. I knew he said he had a daughter who was about to graduate school, but I didn’t expect them to make me marry someone so young.

And that’s how I ended up at tonight. This should be fun, huh? Maybe she’s cute. I at least deserved to have a cute wife, right? I wonder what she looks like. If I was going to be forced into this marriage, I should at least be able to get to have a little fun. Aish, it’s not like you want to marry her anyway, I told myself, just get over it. Still, I had this feeling in the back of my head telling me something big could very well possibly be happening. Of course something big is going to happen tonight- I’m meeting the girl who I’m going to have to spend the next 60 years of my life with. I was tired of having this debate as to whether or not something big was going down tonight, so I called my dongsaeng.

“Yoboseyo hyung!” He said after the second ring.

“Joon! What do I do? I’m meeting her tonight.” I said in a rush. Wow, I didn’t know I was so nervous.

“I’ll be over in 10 minutes.” He replied with a sigh.

15 minutes later…

“Sorry hyung, I met a girl.” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Aish, this guy. He was always meeting some new girl.

“What do I do?” I walked back into my room, heading to my closet. I had to be at the restaurant in an hour and a half, so I had to start getting ready.

“Wear this.” Joon said as he pulled out a white three quarter sleeve dress shirt and dark gray dress pants. “She’ll be yours the moment she sees you in this.”

I took the outfit from him somewhat doubtfully. I knew the shirt looked good on me, since it was a little snug revealing my toned upper body, but I don’t know if it would actually make ‘her mine from the moment she sees me.’ I put the clothes on my bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. An hour later I came out of my room.

Joon was sitting on my couch, channel surfing. His phone suddenly let out a loud ding and his face lit up. He flipped open his phone and started chuckling.

“Hello!” I said. I started waving my hands to get his attention. Finally, it worked. “What do you think?”

“Very nice.” He said with a smirk. “Now let’s take this to the next level.” He said as he got off the couch and walked back into my room.

He picked up a bottle of cologne, spraying some on me. Then he started ruffling my hair, making it look slightly messing.

“Perfect. So just use that smile I taught you- half smirk, half actual smile. And trust me, she’ll be all yours. You got shoes, right?”

I nodded my head, still a little doubtful about the whole ‘being all mine’ part.

“What if she isn’t even cute? Or I don’t like her.” I whined.

“Then I’ll introduce you to someone who is.” He said as he walked past me and back into the living room. He checked his phone again, but threw back onto the couch when he saw he didn’t get anything.

I was supposed to be there in 15 minutes and did not want to see my dad’s reaction if I was late, so I grabbed my shoes, pulled them on, and said goodbye to Joon.

“Wait.” He called as I was about to open the door.

“What?”

He took one last look, before letting out a slightly evil laugh and saying “Your wife is going to be in L-O-V-E tonight.”

I rolled my eyes. And people thought I was a player. Sheesh.

“Don’t forget to lock the door when you leave. Oh, and Joon, don’t bring any girls over here, okay? We don’t need a repeat of last time.”

“Yah! Hyung, I thought we agreed we would never talk about that again. Besides, you said you weren’t going to be home that night!” He said as his face grew beet red.

10 minutes later, I pulled up to the restaurant.

I walked inside, but didn’t see my parents or my fiancee’s family, so I just sat down in one of the chairs in the waiting room and… waited. Since there was nothing else to do, I started thinking about the dinner. My heart started beating faster and faster. I tried to take a few deep breaths and calm myself down, but to no avail. A few minutes later, I saw my parents walk in. I got up and started making my way towards them. Behind them I saw her family. I tried to get a look at her, but she was slightly hidden behind my parents.

I now stood in front of the group, and that’s when I was finally able to see what she looked like.

I think my heart just skipped a beat going so fast.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.