Perfection... Maybe

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 Song- Taylor Swift: Enchanted

Minji's POV-

Our parents said their final goodbyes to my fiance and got in the car too.

Even though the car ride took the same amout of time it took to get their, it felt so much longer. I just wanted to get back to the Yoon's house and go into my room. I was afraid they'd see me blushing or giggling, so I turned my face to the window and acted like I was watching the neon lights of the still bustling city go by.

Eventually, we pulled up to the gate and a few minutes later we were at the front door. An employee, once again, appeared out of nowhere to park the car. I practically leaped out of the car and flew up to my room before anybody had the chance to say anything.

Once I got to my room and shut the door, I couldn't resist doing a happy dance. He's perfect! And in a month he'll be my husband. Thank you for letting me be the bargaining chip in this business deal! I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I sunk to the floor, grabbed a pillow and started screaming. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

 

Rain's POV-

 

After I said goodbye to our parents, I walked around the corner to where my car was parked. As soon as I got in, I started freaking out. How in the world could I be this lucky? Dinner was even better than I could have even imagined. I know I said I deserved a cute wife, but she was so much more! She was gorgeous, smart, funny, so... perfect. Isn't there a word for this feeling? Not love, but almost like... we were made for each other? I started laughing. We were made for each other! Sheesh. She probably went back to my parents house and forgot all about me.

I started my car, and started driving back to my house. I was in such a good mood, I the radio and blasted it. I began singing really loud. I'm glad it wasn't some slow, sad song. I was in too good of a mood to listen to that. I pulled up to a stoplight, subconciously rolled down my window, and began seat dancing. I looked to my right to see a car full of girls staring and laughing at me. At first I was really embarassed, but then I realized I just had the best night of my life. Who cares some random stranger thinks of me singing and dancing when I'm this happy? Apparently, I was looking for a little too long, because just then they stopped laughing, and looked shocked. Guess they just realized who I was. Oh boy. Come on light, turn green! I was mentally begging the traffic light. I waved, smiled, and rolled up my window. The last time this happened... well, let's just say it wasn't too pretty. Finally, the light turned green and I bolted out of there. 5 minutes later I pulled up to my house.

Hopefully, Joon left. I loved my hyung, but last time... last time, that was a little too much. Aish. I chuckled to myself a little thinking about it.

The door was locked. That was a good sign.

I opened the door to find... nothing. I was a little disappointed because I was kinda hoping someone would be here that I could tell. I guess I could call Joon, but.. he's probably with that girl... or some other girl. Oh well.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. The next thing I knew, I was walking through the mall, trying to get something for Minji, but then I saw her with another guy. When I confronted her about it, she just laughed at me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Don't forget to COMMENT! OR SUBSCRIBE!  ;D

I just found the perfect song for this story-- Colbie Callait: I Do. I'm going to put it on the forward thing, but I don't know if you would be able to see it if your this far already (I know I wouldn't. lol).