Chapter 9 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 9:

 Yoona woke up with a bright smile, thinking to start a new one with her beloved princess. Just a thought of Jessica, can make her day. Even her years. She keeps on wondering if Jessica saw what she had put in her notes.

"I hope she did. Gosh! Im like an elementary school student!" Yoona shouted at herself. 

Being a sweet girl she is, she still picked up Jessica. Not really picked up, but she did followed her until they got into school. Jessica was quite expecting to see Yoona in the morning too. The latter can't hide her smile and blushes to Yoona's sweetness.

Jessica was also planning to start a new with Yoona and changed everything and will beg for her forgiveness. 

-----

Taeyeon's Pov

"Taeyeon, what are you listening to?" Tiffany asked as she snatch Taeyeon's earpiece.

Taeyeon and Tiffany's cheeks are just one inch to each others.  Being a dork she is, she can't help but admire Tiffany's strawberry face.

Dugeun, Dugeun, Dugeun. Her hearbeats sounds.

"What is the name of this song, Tae?" 

"I-it's called Maybe, sung by David Archuleta." 

"No way, you like him?" Tiffany asked. 

"Yeah, why? Is there something bad about him?" I asked.

"I thought you just don't like him. You know... I thought you don't listen to love songs." 

"You have a point." 

"Your more of a fashion-girl type." 

"Fashion girl?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yeah, i mean you always drew this nice dresses and designs..." 

Suddenly someone interuppted

"More like of a short-type girl." Jessica said as she sat. 

"Morning." Yoona said smiling.

"Yah! Your short too, remember?" Taeyeon yelled at Jessica.

"At least im taller than you." Jessica said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Only by 2 centimeters." Taeyeon said narsistically. 

Taeyeon noticed that Yoona and Jessica, there's a glow between the two. Yesterday, they were just ignoring each other, right now they do too.

But there's a connection. A connection of ignoration? Aish! What am i talking about.

"Where's Sunny anyway? She said she's just gonna get a soda" I asked.

"There you are again, Sunny this and Sunny that." Tiffany mumbled.

"What?" Taeyeon asked turning her face to Fany.

Tiffany started to panic when she thought maybe Taeyeon heard it.

"A-ah, Sunny's a grown up now. Maybe she's gonna be late.." Tiffany said putting her hands on her chin.

"No way, we came together." Taeyeon said with a little bit of sadness.  

'Came together?' Tiffany thought confusedly.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon weirdly with big eyes. She can see that Taeyeon is kinda changing. 

'Did this midget already have fallen for her?'

-----

"Hey!" Sunny yelled with a big entrance on their classroom.

"Sunny!" Taeyeon yelled back excitedly.

"Miss me that much, buddy?" Sunny asked as she sat. 

"It's just been like 20 minutes since we're away from each other. How would i miss you?" Taeyeon said. 

Sunny looks at her with great smile.

"Admit it." Sunny teased. 

Taeyeon and Sunny were lovey-dovey with each other, but someone gets so confused or either boiling up?

"I thought i was here first before you." Tiffany said.

"Oh, no. I was early today because i sleepover at Tae's house." Taeyeon looked at Sunny.

"No, you didn't." Taeyeon said.

"I did." 

"No, you didn't really." Taeyeon gave her a little weird look.

"Ok, i didn't." Sunny gave up.

"It was just a joke, Fany." Sunny smiled.

"You like joking around, don't you?" Fany asked looking at Sunny. 

Sunny was just completely did not mind her instead she ask Taeyeon a date. 

"Tae, can we go out on a date?" Sunny asked without hesitations. 

"A d-date?"  Sunny nodded and held her hands with Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon felt a shocking nerve when Sunny hold her hand

"I....i d-dont" 

"Oh come on, please?" Sunny said with a powerful aegyo.  T

aeyeon finally gave up at the cute and awful sight but did not make amy sounds at all and just stared at Sunny.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sinny said.

"What?! Im just being silent." 

"Silence means yes." Sunny said as she stick out her tongue. Taeyeon just laughed at her. 

"Silence, my ." Tiffany quite mumbled.

Not knowing, Taeyeon heard it.

-----

Lunch Time:

There is a saying the more, the merrier. But why isn't it merrier for me? Yep, Donghae and Ryeowook joined us this time, which im totally uncomfortable to it. Darn.

"So, Sun how's it going between you and your Taeyeon?" Donghae asked. 

Sunny smiled looking at Taeyeon.

"We're cool. So cool." Sunny answered.

'Not cool for me' Tiffany thought

"Im happy for the both of you." Donghae said.

"Taeyeon ah, please take care of my sister."  Taeyeon looked at her and nodded.

Tiffany take a glance at Taeyeon giving her a glare look which made Taeyeon so confused.

"Where are the other two lovebirds anyway?" Donghae asked.

"Don't mention it, they're probably planning to work things out between them." Tiffany said.

Tiffany and Donghae would be all smiles and have lovey-dovey moments with each other. Taeyeon watched this scenes as she was gonna puke from the sweetness and although Taeyeon was, of course jealous. She also has her own, Sunny.

Tiffany would take a glimpse between the two and just stared at them. Sometimes, Taeyeon caught Tiffany looking back at them she even wondered why. 

'You know sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, that admit it's killing you inside'

-----

YoonSic

Yoona and Jessica, excused for a while to suprise Jessica on something.

"Where are you takin me, Yoona?" Jessica asked.

"You'll see." Yoona said. 

Yoona took Jessica on a wide field in th back the school, it was an unknown for students that there is a big wide of space back there. 

Jessica was quite amaze of the view, although it's not really much of a design thing and it's just a field with no decorations at all. Just a plain field.

"H-how did you know this place?" Jessica asked.

"Well, i have powers." Yoona answered. 

"Unbelievable."  Yoona sat on the field and stare at the sky. 

"Come on, sit with me." Yoona said. Jessica swiftly smiled and sat with her. 

-----

"So why'd you take me here?" Jessica asked.

"Don't know, just .. A feeling." 

They both watched as the clear blue skies soar together.

"You know, when i was young, I was so stupid to think that we could ever be more than just friends, and right now i just can't tell how happy i am to be seeing it, fighting this love with you. And at first i thought were not really meant to be but you said you felt it too. And i just..." Yoona said.

"Yoona, do you have any regrets going out with me?" Jessica quickly asked.

"Regrets? I have no regrets, even if i would, i would not change anything, Rather i will look back with gratitude cause i know you truly love me once." Yoona said with looking in the brown eyes of Jessica. 

Jessica smiled at her. 

"I really thought you don't like me back then, whenever i appear on the scene you always walk away and just seem to be very cold to me." 

"Did you know that it's hard for me to pretend to be friends with you, when everytime i look at you and and when everything i see, is everything want to have. Especially if that girl was named Im Yoona."   Jessica leans in and hold Yoona's cheeks with both of her hands, her way of showing her true love for her girlfriend.

"I keep pretending that i don't love you but it's so hard to hide. Soon im sure you'll know what's hiding in this brown eyes. Now im sitting here with you so you can see how much i care for you and everything we could be."  

"I love you, Im Yoona." Jessica said as she kissed Yoona in the lips and started to kiss her. 

Yoona being quite nervous nervous because it was her first time kissing her, and was lack on confidence on how to kiss.

Yoona slowly pulled the kiss, embarassingly. 

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.  Yoona was hesitating to say it. 

"I...i am not a g-good kisser. I lack of s-skills on it." Yoona admitted shyly.

Jessica laughed at her girlfriend for being so cute.

"Wae?!" Yoona said. Jessica gave her a serious yet y look and pecked a kiss on Yoona's lips.

"I don't care if you can't kiss, or do french kiss, what matters is we kissed full of love for each other." Jessica said and hugged her.

Yoona smiled at her. 

Jessica swiftly push Yoona lying down to the field and Jessica was on top of her. Jessica looks at those hazel eyes staring at her. 

"My eyes are tempted by the smile of an angel, and your lips whisper secrets of forbidden love." Yoona said.

Jessica smiled at her and kissed her again.

"Don't... you worry ... about... the... kisses, i .. can.. teach you... so well"  Jessica said between the kisses.

I looked at her as a friend, then i realize i have fallen for the ice princess.

-----

"Oh look, they're here now!" Sunny said pointing at them.  Taeyeon and the gang also followed where Sunny's hand pointing is. 

"They seem alright now." Taeyeon said as she inspected.

Yoona and Jessica coming their way holding hands and woring a huge smile on those faces. 

"Hey guys." Greeted Jessica with a cute smile.

"So, what's for lunch?" Yoona asked.

Everyone looked at Yoona unbelievably. Yoona noticed everything was staring at her.

"What's what up with the stare guys?"

"You never asked us what's for lunch or dinner, you just basically ate whatever it is." Tiffany said.

Everyone chuckled at her remarks.

"Don't i?" Yoona asked curiously. 

"Trust me, you never ever do. Like ever." Taeyeon said.

"My bad, i ask." Yoona replied. 

-----

"Fany ah, i was wondering if your free after school..." Donghae said.

"A date?" Tiffany quickly said.

"I guess you can call it that." Donghae smiled.

Tiffany think for it for a moment and made a desicion. "Alright." Tiffany smiled.

"So it's a date then?!" Donghae said in a high tone which causes everyone to lool at them.

"Sssh." Tiffany hushed.

"Im sorry. So it's really a date?" Donghae asked again.

"Yes." Tiffany simply answered.

"Oppa, your going to a date too?" Sunny interuppted.

"Hmm, wae?" 

"Well, Tae and i are going too afterwards, so maybe we could double too." Sunny said.

"A double date?!" Taeyeon and Tiffany said the same time.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other awkwardly. 

"Why? Is there something wrong with it?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.

"Of course not, it'll be just so cool. Right, Fany?" Taeyeon lied.

"Sounda cool to me, how about you Tiff?" Donghae asked.

"S-sure." Tiffany said unsurely.

Taeyeon was aware that it will be very awkward for her. 

Jessica was mumbling something while looking at Taeyeon

"I smell something fishy...." Jessica mumbled smirking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon can only look at her innocently.

Of course, she has a reason. But she keeps on thinking why Tiffany's actions are like that

-----

 

Double date or not? 

Glad YoonSic's okay now, prepare for the drama soon....

kEkeke!  :))