Chapter 15 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 15: 

 

 

Tiffany's Pov

Alone in my room, hugging my knees and having sore eyes from crying. 

I can't stand the pain, now Taeyeon's gone who'll stand by my side even im wrong, who'll wipe my tears with her shirt, and most importantly who'll love me as i am. 

Kim Taeyeon, why did you have to go? You promised me you'll never leave me but why did you? 

 

Flashback: 

"She's ... gone."  What? No. No. She can't be. No. 

Taeyeon wanted to leave so soon, i never knew that was the last time i will spend with her. 

Before we leave in the Kim's house, her mother gave us 3 envelope. It was named after our names. There was a letter each side of the envelope.  The three of us agreeded that we'll read it on the place that we first met, the playground. 

It was good to be back, memories of Taeyeon came flushing on me, the first we met, the first time she held my hand, it was a treasure of memories.  We sat down by the grasses, i can see that we're all hurt. Sore eyes from crying. 

We opened the letter and we read it all, first we opened Jessica's. 

"Hey Jessica, our cold but warm princess, promise me you'll take care of Yoongie okay? If not, i'll immediately get a ticket to Seoul and kick you y , ert am i? ;)) , well, i wish you the best of luck, and when i return please have a child. Okay? I'll wait and Jessica Fighting!" 

We all laughed about her dorky letter, Taeyeon is still Taeyeon.  Next up, we red Yoona's. 

"Yoong, my precious deer. Daughter, be good to your girlfriend okay? Umma will just be a few years away and in no time i'll be there. Also, Yoong please take care of Tiffany for me and also Jessica, i owe you big this time. Don't forget that i love you all guys, xoxo." 

The second was much sweeter though. 

I took a deep breathe and red my letter.

"Tiffany Hwang, the pink addict, Sigh, now words can describe how you are to me. You mean everything to me. Im sorry for not saying goodbye to you all, i was stupid. I know it's not supposed to be but it's okay. Before i return promise me that you'll marry Donghae, have kids just like in your dreams. Be happy. I'll always be here for you even im so far. I love you all guys. Wish me luck for my future. I love you." 

End of Flashback. 

 

Taeyeon's last words are the best for me. Just a simple sentece from her can make me happy.  

Too bad your gone now. 

Kim Taeyeon, i hope you do well and i promise i'll use everything you taught me. It's maybe not enough, but i love you too. 

 

2 Months Passed. 

Donghae and Sunny came back, the both of them wasn't shocked about Taeyeon. 

They said Taeyeon contacted them while she was in the US.  They met up, and talk and everything seems to be okay. 

They say her english was cool, and Taeyeon had grown actually. 

I wonder how Sunny felt when Taeyeon told her they're not just gonna work out. I asked her one day, she said it was okay. If it's for good, she'll give up.  Taeyeon and Sunny are still friend though. 

--- 

 

After 5 Years / Present Time

 

Yoona is already a Doctor, while Jessica is running a restaurant. And here i am, taking over my dad's business as a manager in a bank.  Everyone was successful. We fulfilled our dreams.  Though Taeyeon can't be with us, She'll stay forever in our hearts. 

Even now when I have come so far I wonder where you are I wonder why it’s still so hard without you

Even now when I come shinin’ through I swear I think of you And how I wish you knew

Even now I'm gonna smile  'Cause I want to make you happy  Laugh, so you can't see me cry  I'm gonna let you go in style 

And even if it kills me  I'm gonna smile How many heartaches must I stand Before I find the love to let me live again

Now she's back, i'll try my best to give back what she's given to me, even im getting ... 

 

 

married.

  ----

 

 

 

 

I given you a little bonus up there, So do you think Fany's is in love or not? Omo. Did Fany say she's getting married?! 

Aww, Next chap is already Present Time! Byebye, past. Hehe! Can't wait... 

Do you still remember the present time in the last chapter? 

Taeyeon said she has a meeting with Yoona, i wonder what they had it for.

So stay tune for more updates..