Chapter 7 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 7: 

Jessica's Pov

After that incident with YoonYulSic, Yoona never dares to speak with Jessica again. She knew Jessica needed space. So she did not spoke a word to her. That night, she drove Jessica to her house and leaved without a word.  Jessica calls in Tiffany to her house, she needs her bestfriend badly. 

"Jessica, i should have told you in the first place." Tiffany sighed.

"What do you mean Fany?" 

"At first, of course i knew that maybe you know, your just using Yoona to forget about Yuri which you still love that jerk." 

Jessica was badly hitted by those words, she was delirious.

"But i loved her, I once loved Yoona and it was real." I defended. 

"Then be clear with your feelings, you can't love 2 persons at the same time. You can't."  Tiffany looks at Jessica with a pitful and sorry look.

"Hey Jess, can you be really honest with me?" She asked.

Jessica nodded.

"Whom do you like more or love more?" Tiffany asked seriously.

"I d-don't know anymore, Tiff. Everything is mess up. I hurted Yoona already and i don't what's happening anymore." 

Jessica bursted in tears after what she said, hugging knees and sobbing. Tiffany quickly sat beside her and tapped her shoulder, hugged.

"Yoona will forgive you cause she truly loves you, she's serious about you. Even if you already hurted her, she'll still love you." 

"I don't know Tiff if that will happen or not. Im scared." Jessica said as she cried.

"Sssh, im here. Everyone's here for you." Tiffany said patting Jessica's back.

----

On The Other Side

Yoona's Pov

Yoona drove off after she left Jessica, not knowing where to go and just drive anywhere.

Yoona was trying hard not to shed a tear and cry. But the pain was still inside. I saw her face in my mind as i drove away, cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way.

"Jessica's just using me? Just using me? All this time she didn't loved me and just used me?"

"What the hell!" I cursed in frustrations.

Im going to a place where love is feeling good and never cause a pain.

The Park. 

Staring out the night, trying to hide the pain.  I sat in a bench and watch Seoul. 

I keep thinking about Jessica, if she's just using me to move on from that bastard, that means she never loved me and she still love that Yuri.  I've waited so long for Jessica and that moment we've been together for a while was the happiest moment of my life, worst of all it's just fake.

Yoona finally shed a tear and cried with no one to lean on.

She wants her bestfriend Taeyeon to be beside her but also she wants to be alone. 

"Here, use this." A guy handed her a handkerchief. Yoona tilted up her head, and saw the guy. She recognized her.

"Thanks, Wookie." Yoona said.

Yes, it was Ryeowook. Ryeowook sat down beside Yoona and comforted her.

Yoona cried even more when Ryeowook handed her a hanky.

"You can sneeze on it, don't worry." He said smiling.

Yoona chuckled at his remarks. "Im glad i've made you smile." 

---

"Now tell me who the hell made you cry? Im really going to kick his !" Ryeowook said while holding his fists.

"Jessica." Yoona answered without hesitations.

Ryeowook stared at her in disbelief.

"Im sorry, I didn't know your in a relationship with her." Ryeowook said.

"We keeped it a secret, but now i don't know if we're still in a relationship." 

"Why? Of course, you do. I mean fights are just normal for lovers." 

"But this one's a big deal." 

"Just don't tell me what the problem is, im not really good at giving advices." Ryeowook said.

"Alright, i won't."  "

But you know what? I think that you guys can work it out." 

"I hope so." Yoona said in a sad voice

. Ryeowook tapped her back and said

"Hey, come on. It's hardly worth putting a frown on your beautiful face." 

"Thanks, Wookie." Yoona smiled.

"Smile more, okay?" Wookie said.

---

"I think i should go now, my landlord will kill me if come home late." He said.

"Oh, alright." Yoona said with a little bit of dissapointment. Ryeowook stand up and bid goodbye to Yoona.

"So i'll see you on Monday!" He said as he waved goodbye.

"Bye!" Yoona waved back. Yoona watched as he walked away. 

"And one thing, Yoona! Im here for you if you need someone!" Ryeowook yelled.

"Gomawo!" Yoona yelled back, smiling. Knowing strangers can also help you when something goes wrong, is also good to know. 

"Thanks, Wookie." Yoona said as she held his handkerchief.

---

 

 

YoonSic's in trouble or love fight? Otteuke'!