Chapter 1 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...

ENJOY!

Chapter 1:

PRESENT: Korean Prada Company

"Ms. Kim, please sign this here." My assistant secretary Eun said.

I read the papers and signed it. Well, you must be wondering who i am. I am Kim Taeyeon, female 22 years old, the owner of the Korean Prada Companty. Yes, im a fashion designer and i built my own lining of company.  I've been in the industry for 3 years now and im glad all of my dreams had come true and a truely success, well except one.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim" She said as she went out of my office. I smiled as an answer to her

"You've been doing great lately, Ms. Eun." I said complementing her.

"Jeongmal?" She asked as her eyes sparkled. I nodded as an answer.

"Kamsahamnida." She said as she bowed 90 degrees. A 3 minutes awkwardness filled in my office when Ms. Eun was there.

"You can go now." I said. "A-ah D-Dae.."  She said as she went out.

Kim's Office

Here i am again, all alone in my cold office.  Lot of works to do, i've assigned myself to have a Summer Collection of the Prada Company. I need to raise money for people who needed it and i need new ideas. Well, maybe you are all wondering how did i become successful like this, When i was young, i really like drawing, i even took fine arts in college .. But before college, high school was the best memory i ever had. High school life is really beautiful nothing can beat it. Nothing.

All of it was the best, except one though ... I was in love with my own bestfriend, yeah i guess you can call it One Sided Love. I was so fool not to say how much i love her. I was such an idiot. I remenisce on our memoies together the laughters, the sadness and everything. Every second of that moment was a treasure for me. I began to wonder how that love begins.. You wanna know? All right.

Flashback

 PAST: 5 Years Before

Friends. That's what we are. Just Friends.

Last time when i saw her, there were butterflies

Last time when i saw her, there was spacing out

Last time when i saw her, i thought its just a friendly attention But this time , there were heart beating and soul fading when you pass by...

I dont know what is this feeling I hope its not something i thought I hope this will be gone Cause i know we'll never be. Ever. Before this feeling will be out, i hope it will just stay inside I'd rather be hurt than you. I knew from the first time, this is wrong and never will be correct.

Okay. Okay. Stop it, Kim Taeyeon. Stop it.  Oh, let me introduce myself. Im Kim Taeyeon, 17 Senior here in SoShi Academy and im inlove with my own bestfriend. One Freaking Sided Love.

Well that's what im just gonna tell you for now.  I stopped myself from fantisizing things that will never happen. I stopped. But can i?  I was in my classroom, waitin for my classmates. Damn, why did i come here so early? Well, i don't really wanna stay in my own house, i'd rather be in school.  It's only been a week since school started and look how girls cheer for this Lee Donghae. I mean, he's just a transferee student and look how popular is he. Popular than God, maybe. Aish! I gotta stop talking about him. What do i care anyway? I'll just text Tiffany where she is now.

To: Mushroom

Yah! Where are you now?

After 5 minutes of waiting for her reply, at last

From: Mushroom

Don't YAH me! Just wait for me, arraseo? I'll be there midget!

"Bwo!? Midget!? Your so gonna get it later Hwang!" My head boils up everytime i heard the word 'midget'.

"That's true." An icy voice frok aback i heard. I turned around to see who it is.

"Oh, the ice princess has arrived."  I said teasingly. She quickly hit me in the head and slammed me. 

"Pakkk!" A loud voice came from my head.

"Yah!!! Why did you hit me in the head?!" I yelled angrily. Jessica quickly throwed a glare at me.

"Oh, don't you give me that glare. Im not scared." I said.

"Oh really? Midget!" She said.

When another voice came from aback

"Hey Hey Hey! What's happening here?" A voice yelled. Ahh, it was the goddess of beauty Yoona. 

"Yoona!" I said as i run to her. Jessica did not make a move, a just stayed where she is.

'Why is she not playing with me now?' Taeyeon thought.

"Yah, what are you doing Tae? Get off my back..." Yoona said.

"Mianhae, it's just that Jessica is ..." Taeyeon was cut off

"Stop it, Taeyeon." Jessica said coldly and went outside.

"Where are you going Jess? Class' about to start." I said.

"I'll b-be back." She answered coldly.

Yoona's pretty face turned down when Jessica left. 

"Why is she so cold Tae?" 

"Huh?" 

"Jessica, why she's so cold?"

 'What?' Taeyeon thought.

"I mean she's avoiding everytime i popped in... Why is she avoiding me?" Yoona asked.

"I d-dont know. Is she really avoiding you?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Maybe it's just my silly imagination." Yoona said smiling.

"You... choding!"

"Go on now, Put your bag in the chair and study."

"Like i will study." 

"Bwo? Study now! I knew you didn't study last night. I don't want you to lose your grades. Come on..."

"Oh come on Tae ... I'm tired."

"Sit." Yoona followed Taeyeon's command. Yoona pouted at Taeyeon to show her aegyo and for her not to study.

"Don't do that pout to me, Im Yoona." 

After 5 seconds of pouting ...

Taeyeon finally gave up. She can't resist Yoona.

"All right..." Taeyeon gave up.

"Yes!" Yoona yelled happily.

"But im gonna study with you... I'll sit here and let's review. Arraseeo?"

"As long as your by my side, i'll do everything you told me to." 

"Aish, pabo!"  Yoona smiled at Taeyeon and thy both review for the test on the first period. Not knowing, there's someone else watching them from aback.

'Im Yoona, am i being too cold to you? Im sorry if i do, I was just trying to clear out my feelings for you cause i know we'll never be. Im so freaking obvious. What should i do now?' 

On The Other Side

Tiffany's Pov

"God, im so late. Im such a turtle" I was running so much, carrying books and bags. This is such a busy world.  Gosh! I need ti be in hurry

Ms. Jang is giving us a test for today. I need to hurry. Run Tiffany Run.

I ran so much that i don't see if i stepped on someone or bump on him or her. Don't care about that right now. All i need is to go.  I received a text from Taeyeon and i replied so slow. What the heck!

Not until... Bum!

Classroom

Taeyeon's Pov 

Where the heck is that mushroom? She's so late.

"Okay class, begin now." Ms. Jang said.

Mushroom, please hurry now.

"Ma'am, wait!"  That voice is familiar. We turned our heads to where that voice is coming from.  It was Tiffany's.

"Ma,am im so sorry... I was such in a hurry and... and i ... " Tiffany said panting.

"Take it easy Ms. Hwang. We just started. Go on to your sit and begin answering." 

"Thank you, Ms Jang." Tiffany bowed. This mushroom is really funny. I smiled. Tiffany went to Taeyeon's side and began answering her tests.

"Why are you late, Fany?" I whispered.

"I kinda met someone back..." 

"What?" 

"Ssshh, we'll talk later but right now we need to answer."  I nodded and faked a smile at her.

'What? Y-you met someone? What is happening here?'  I was so wondering why she is late, and who is that someone she met. I couldn't even really focus on the test anymore. But why am i feeling something bad will happen? Why? 

-----

Chapter 1 everyone...Sorry if it's short. Promise it will be longer next ... ^^

Do you think something bad will happen too?

Did everyone enjoyed reading? I hope so.  Thanks for commenting, subscribing and for the votes. Kamsahamnida.

Sincerly, rhiljimin