Chapter 18 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Sorry for not updating fast, sigh.  School's a chaos now... 

Anyways, enjoy

Chapter 18

-----

 

Tiffany's Pov 

I woke up with a bright smile around my face remembering what happened yesterday.

  It was a great time, picking everything to my own wedding and i saw this Pink Store, what could ever be my happiness? 

I happened to see Taeyeon there and we talked and suddenly she was grabbed by this psycho. 

Hmm... Taeyeon.  Who the hell was she? She just walked in and grabbed you. 

Too bad if she was her girlfriend, she was so possessive. I can see it in her eyes.  I don't know why but i found myself crumping the pillow.  Was i , was i ?  No. No way.  Suddenly, my phone beeped.

"Yah! I don't have time all day, get your lazy up here. Now." 

-Taeyeon  

I smiled as i red her text, she's still the same as ever. 

My dorky Taeyeon.  I wanted this day to be awesome, i dressed up so nice and i want Taeyeon to be happy too.  - - - 

I went to the icy restaurant, to meet Taeyeon up. Jessica's restaurant.  As i was about to enter, i saw her. I saw Taeyeon.  That girl. Still milky white as ever.  I smiled.  She saw me, and i waved on her and she waved back on me.  We both decided to plan everything in Jessica's restaurant, there's a lot to do, i hope she'll come with me. 

"Tae..." I said as i hugged her. 

"Fany!" She smiled brightly

"So, how was your sleep?" I asked as i sat down.  She hesitated to answer for a while

. "Well, it's good because you know we got the DEAL!" Taeyeon cheered. 

"Fany, the deal with the Gucci is just so i don't know, great. It's just once in a lifetime moment, i mean it's more than what you think." 

I can see she's happy about it.

"Im happy for you too." I smiled. 

"At least, i came on the meeting on time." 

Oh yeah, i forgot she was grabbed by this girl. 

"Oh Tae, who was that girl yesterday?" 

"That was just my.... my....."

Girlfriend?

Wife? 

Lover?

"My secretary." She said.

What a relief, for me. You know. They don't fit. At all. 

"Was she always that agressive? Taking you so sudden?" I asked. 

"Hmm, i guess you can say that. We're close after all. 4 years is worth it." She said.  Oh, 4 years, huh? Wow.

"Are you ... by chance dating her?" I said suspiciously. 

"No, of course not. So please let's stop talking about this, so shall we go now?" Taeyeon stood up.

"Y-yeah..." I stood to her side and link my arms with her. I am so happy around Taeyeon. She's truly the girl who made me smile. After that, we went to the wedding planner, we arranged everything. Every second is counting.

The wedding will be about in 2 weeks now.  We decided to stop to have a bite for a while in this Chinese Restuarant. 

"Fany ah, im just wondering why is Donghae isn't around?" 

"Oh, He called me this morning, he'll be back tomorrow. He's very excited about the wedding too."  

"I see..." 

"And she told me she'll come with Sunny and Ryeowook." 

"Really? Then, that's great!" Taeyeon smiled. 

"I guess your really happy because of Sunny." 

"Kinda, i haven't seen her in ages. I miss that danshin." She wittedly smiled. 

"Yeah..." 

"Tae, can you sleep with me tonight?" I suddenly asked her,  Taeyeon was almost choked to death when she heard it.

 "What?" She asked me.  "I mean, can you sleepover in my house, please? Just for tonight. I feel so lonely in there." Tiffany pleaded. 

She knows Taeyeon can't say no to her.  "But i might have a me-" 

"Please?"  Taeyeon had a big sigh. 

"Arraseo, arraseo." Taeyeon finally gave up.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tiffany could die in happiness. 

She must have been so happy. 

"Oh yes, you are so damn happy." Taeyeon told her. 

"Shall we go now?" Tiffany suggested.

"But it's just 3pm..." Taeyeon said as she looked in her watch. 

"Nah, it's already night here in Korea." Tiffany said.

"Night?" Taeyeon asked curiously. 

"You have way too much USA in your head, so let's go now. Okay?" 

Tiffany was so clingy to Taeyeon all the time, she won't even let the girl unhold her hands.   

 

- - - - - 

 

"Wow, you really live in this house?" Taeyeon was beautifully awed in the sight.  It was a three story mansion, with of course there's a pink room and also there are servants. 

"Tae, im just a manager in a bank yet your a known Fashion Designer but you can't build your house? Wow. How logic." 

"Yah! Being an FD is hard, however i can draw these dresses yet i can't even draw my dream house." Taeyeon frowned.  "So, do you mind telling me what's your dream house?" Tiffany emphasized. 

Taeyeon just shook her head and ignored Tiffany's question as they entered the house. 

Taeyeon was just about to open the main door when someone open them from inside which causes Taeyeon to be unbalanced and they both fell from the floor.  Tiffany was shocked to see Taeyeon in the upper while the other was in great pain. 

"Damn." The girl said as she felt pain. 

"Oh my god, im so sorry. Im so sorry." Taeyeon stood up and bowed.

"Im so sorry." She said again.

"No, it's my fault too." The girl stood up and brushed all the dusts that was in her clothes.

"Soo!" Tiffany yelled from aback.

"Oh, Fany!" Soo said. 

"Im so sorry, about what just happened." "Nah, it's just an accident. Im okay, she's okay."  Sooyoung took a glance on the sorry Taeyeon and found her cute.

"Hi there." Sooyoung smiled. 

"Hi. Im so sorry about what just happened. Im sorry." Taeyeon apologized once again and lended her hands for a handshake.  Sooyoung generously shook her hands.

'Wow, so soft.' Sooyoung thought.  

Taeyeon took off her hands of the girl and bowed again. "May i ask who is this milky girl?" Sooyoung asked. 

What's wrong with Soo's stares? Soo? Soo? 

"Oh yeah, this is Taeyeon, my friend and Tae this is Ryeowook's cousin, Sooyoung. She's an architect while Taeyeon is a fashion designer." Tiffany introduced. 

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon." Sooyoung smiled. 

"You too, Sooyoung." Taeyeon smiled back.  Sooyoung was having mysterious butterflies in her stomach. 

"Oh. How i wish i could stay longer here, but Umma's calling." Sooyoung sadly said. 

"But Taeyeon, your the one who's gonna design the wedding gowns right?"  "Yes, and are you the one who build this house?" "Sort of." "This is, magical. It's really beautiful." Taeyeon smiled at her.

Tiffany was experiencing the 'Out-Of-Place' at that moment.  It feels like she doesn'y exist for a while. Sooyoung's ringtone was always ringing. 

"I really have to go now, im so sorry. Taeyeon, let's talk soon and Tiff, i'll call you later."  Sooyoung bid goodbye leaving the two behind.

She left with a great smile on her face.

But before could Taeyeon see it, Tiffany was no longer around here side. She saw her taking the stairs, angrily. 

"What's wrong with her?" Taeyeon mumbled.  Taeyeon followed her all the way to her room and Tiffany sat on her pink sofa with a mad face. 

"Fany, is something wrong?" Taeyeon asked her. 

"Nothing." She simply replied. 

"Then why are your eyebrows are furrowed?"  Taeyeon got her this time

. "The hell i am not." Tiffany replied angrily as she stood up and went to her closets.  Taeyeon could not ever deny that there's something wrong with her. Taeyeo stood up and backhugged her from aback.  Tiffany was shock at her movements. She didn't expect this. 

"Bwoya?..." Tiffany annoyingly said.

"I know your jealous about what happened between and that girl. But you have nothing to be jealous." Taeyeon whispered at her.  Tiffany's heart was beating so fast and she doesn't a clue why. 

"Im not jealous, you shorty." Tiffany answered.  Taeyeon hugged Tiffany even tighter. 

"Y-y-yah, i have to t-take a bath." Tiffany said. 

Taeyeon slowly let go of her hands off Fany and smiled at her. 

"All right, i'll just go downstairs for a water." 

Tiffany nodded at her. 

After Taeyeon left the room, Tiffany was all way blushing on. 

"What's wrong with me?"

 

-----

 

Taeyeon's Pov

It was almost 9 pm, when the two of them settled their own rooms. 

"Fany ah, can i sleep in your room?" Taeyeon asked while in Tiffany's PJ's. 

Tiffany was hesitating for a while after all she still couldn't move on about what happened. 

"Of course!" Tiffany said. 

"Yes!" Taeyeon happily said. "But your sleeping here..." Tiffany said as she pointed on the floor.

"Bwoya..." Taeyeon said with a sad expression. Tiffany had a big smile on her face. 

"Just kidding, Tae. Come here!"  Taeyeon was all smiles, she went to Fany's side and lied down. 

"It's all pink. The room, the pillows and even the bed." Taeyeon said. 

"I'll die for pink." Tiffany said.  "I know that..." Taeyeon said with a little disappointment in her voice.

"Night, Fany."  Taeyeon turned off the lights.

Taeyeon slowly turn her body to the other side, not facing Tiffany.  How i've prayed that this night will come again and it came i don't know how should i feel now.  I feel so restless beside you.  But suddenly Tiffany was cuddling with Taeyeon. Her hands was on Taeyeon's body.  

"Fany ah..." Taeyeon said as she hold Fany's hands. 

"Ssshh, let's just stay like this for a while Tae, i missed this. Good Night, Tae."

Taeyeon had no choice but just to feel the moment and she was thankful till that day. 

She realized something at that night.

Falling inlove with a friend is the most romantic way to find the best partner in life.. But sometimes, friend are only meant to be friends.

 

------

 

 

 

 

Sweet Fany's side is ON! 

I don't know how should i feel in this chap and here comes Sooyoung  >,<

Comments are much appreciated :)  Have a nice Saturday ! ;D