Chapter 14 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

I updated today, didn't i? ^^ Good Morning guix and please enjoy the Chapter 14 :) 

The moment you all wanted <3

 

Chapter 14: 

 

"Taeyeon ah..." A husky voice called me from aback.  I turn around to check who it really was, of course. It was the only one Tiffany Hwang. 

"Hey, Ppany..." I smiled a little. 

Tiffany ran towards me and sat by my side.  I weakly smiled at her, she looks at me with those dazzling eyes of her. 

"Hi..." I said as i looked at the sky. 

"Taeyeon ah..." She said as her eyes was watering. 

My world stopped for a while, Tiffany was crying right in front me. My bestfriend was crying. 

"Ppany, why are you crying?" I said as i hugged her.  I can her sobs, and it was something. It was sad.  Tiffany slowly broke the hug and wiped her tears.  The hug from Taeyeon means absolutely everything for her.

"Tae, tell me one thing." Tiffany managed to say

"What is it, anything." I said looking at her.  Tiffany took a deep sigh. 

"Did you ever loved me?"  Taeyeon giggled at her. 

"Of course, your my best-" 

"More than a friend." 

My whole world seems breaking. My heart stopped beating.  Is this the right time to say this to her? Is this it?  I looked at her seriously, i couldn't speak a word. 

"Kim Taeyeon, answer me right now. Did you loved me more than a friend?" Tiffany asked once again.  

"Yes." I simply said not looking at her.  Taeyeon shed a tear after saying it. The words she wanted to say so much, the words she hid since forever was said.  Tiffany was struck at her, she din't know if she should be happy or not. 

"Im sorry, i didn't tell you." Taeyeon apologized. 

"W-why didn't you te-" 

"What difference would it make Tiffany? It'll be no different."  Tiffany just had a big disappointment in her face. 

"I tried to talk to you, but i don't know what to say. Im afraid you don't want me to say anything, so i don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how i feel like i miss you and love you despite my broken heart and how i need you on my life. But those words might stay forever in my heart-locked. Sometimes i wonder, if there are words locked in you too.... But i'll never know."  Taeyeon shed a tear after her awaited confession. Her heart feels so light now. 

"But why didn't you tell me before? Taeyeon, i trusted you cause your my bestfriend." Tiffany yelled in anger.  Taeyeon had no choice but to answer her back. 

"If i told you i missed you, would you care? If i told you i couldn't live without you, would you be there? If i told you i could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If i told you, i love you .... Would you love me back?" Taeyeon said so honestly looking in her eyes.  Taeyeon was hurting emotionally and physically.

"You wouldn't, would you?" She said sadly. 

"Taeyeon ..." Tiffany was on her verge of breaking down, she can't accept what's happening to here.  I couldn't speak anything else but her name. Im such a fool. 

"Your dreams... Your dream is to be a good wife to your husband, to be a good mom to your daughters or sons, which i couldn't  give you. I gave up and i believe that Donghae can give you all you want, he's the one for you." 

"Taeyeon, don't say that..." Tiffany said. 

"No, Fany. I should say that. I should say that because it's real. It's the truth." Taeyeon weakly smied. 

Taeyeon held her hands tightly, and looked at her. 

"Forget about me, alright? Have kids, be happy. Don't worry about me, i'll be okay. I'll be in the US in a week and we'll all be happy" Taeyeon fake a smile.

 "Taeyeon..." Tiffany mumbled.  Taeyeom slowly pulled her hands off her but Tiffany was not letting go.  

"No, Tae..."  Taeyeon gathered all her energy, stood up and left. 

"Im sorry, Fany..." Taeyeon mumbled.  Taeyeon left the rooftop, leaving with sore eyes. 

"Im stupid... but i guess it's my fault we could be ever more than friends...." Taeyeon cried once again.

Taeyeon sobs were heard from everywhere, she was hurt. So hurt. She never gave Tiffany a chance to respond on her.

While Taeyeon was breaking down, there Tiffany was also crying. 

She couldn't believe what just happened to her. To them, Taeyeon was gone just like that. Her bestfriend. 

-----

Tiffany was on a club, drinking all out what just happened to her.  Tiffany was not completely drunk, but a little out of hand.  As a friend, of course Jessica and Yoona was there.  Tiffany told them what happened on the rooftop, instead of being shocked they're just both expressionless. They both knew Taeyeon has something for Tiffany.  Everyone was in pain after they know what Taeyeon's in real pain now. 

"I wonder when is Taeyeon's flight, we can spend time together." Yoona said lazily. 

"Ahjussi, one more bottle please!" Tiffany yelled. 

"Stop it, Tiff. Drinking will get you nowhere, Taeyeon already made up her mind." Jessica fidgeted. 

Tiffany was blaming herself for what happened. She could have been more noticable but she wasn't.  "This is all ... this is all my fault. I should have known..." Tiffany bursted into tears.  Jessica lend her a hug and hushed her. 

"Tiff, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault." Jessica said as she comforted her.

"I should've known...I should have. The worst part is all i said was her name and nothing else." Tiffany yelled at herself. 

Watching Tiffany cry, made Yoona shed a tear too. 

Yoona doesn't want Taeyeon to leave, she's like a mother to her. They've known each other since they was born. Everything was just not she's expecting.  Yoona moved towards Tiffany, and told them. 

"Instead of crying and drinking here, why don't we go to Taeyeon now and be with her?" Yoona suggested. 

Tiffany quickly wiped het tears, grabbed her bag and stood up. 

"Let's go, i don't want to waste another second." Tiffany said. 

Yoona drove Tiffany and Jessica to their destination.  While on their way, Jessica asked Tiffany an important question.

"Tiff, do you love Taeyeon?"  Tiffany stared at her. 

The question strucked Tiffany, did she ever loved Taeyeon or not. All this time, she never wanted to be part with her. 

"I don't know, i just want to see her right now..." Tiffany said. 

-----

They reached their destination, they're now in front of Taeyeon's house.  Tiffany quickly pushed the doorbell, it took a while for them to answer.  Until, a few seconds of waiting. 

Someone opened.  It was supposed to be Taeyeon, but it was not her. 

"Auntie..." Tiffany said.  "Tiffany, Yoona, Jessica, what are you doing here this late?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"Auntie..." Yoona said it this time. 

Mrs. Kim invited the 3 inside the house first. It was freezing cold outside. 

"So girls, what brought you here this late?" 

"Auntie, may we please talk to Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked with hopeful eyes.

"Taeyeon?! She's already ... gone." 

All the memories i had with Taeyeon, came flashing like light to me. Taeyeon, no. No. She's not gone. No. 

Taeyeon, your ..... gone?

------

 

 

 

Taeyeon ah, you pabo... 1 more chap and we'll be on the Present Time now. 

I can't wait for the present though :))

Leave up your thoughts... xoxo

-rhiljimin