Chapter 5 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

I sincerly apologize for not updating fast, Mianhae but here's 5 y'all ... 

Chapter 5: 

Classroom

For the past few days, i've changed. Acting cold and ignoring Tiffany if i have a chance. But i just can't resist the mushroom. I mean, ignoring her won't get me nowhere. It doesn't make her love me like a could. I was stupid. Of course, Donghae and her was still dating. I can't do anything. Tiffany's so inlove with him and as well as Donghae. 

There was one time where i asked her, why does she love him so much and her response was

"I love the way he smiles, i love the way he laugh. I know everything good about him. I know everything bad about him and there are lot reasons left." 

Boom. It hit me so much. It was like 5000 trucks have gathered and crushed me. She tells me about these guys she likes, but really on the inside im wishing it was me.

"Taeyeon ah, let's go to the amusement park tomorrow." Tiffany said as she looked me in the eyes I think for a moment

"Im sorry, but i can't." I said.

"Ahhh.... Your so killjoy, come on let's relieve some stresses and just have fun." Tiffany said as she pouted on me.

You know, i couldn't resist that pout but knowing that Donghae is gonna be there, makes me not to go. It will only hurt me.

"Alright but i can't promise that i'll really come, arrasseo?" I gave up.

"Yehey! Thanks Tae!" Tiffany said as he backhugged me.

Dugeun, Dugeun, Dugeun My heartbeats was so fast when she hugged me.

"Alright, alright. Stop it." I said as i take off her hands off mine.

'What's wrong with this midget?' Tiffany thought in her mind as she looked at Taeyeon confusedly.

Timing when Yoona and Jessica arrived at the scene, holding hands as they always do.

"Morning, guys." Jessica greeted with a smile.

'Look how happy they are' 

"Hey, Tiff. I heard Donghae's sister is gonna be here." Yoona said.

"Here? What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah, i heard that too. It's great if she's our classmates. A little bonding too, you know." Tiffany said.

"I see." I said.

"Wonder how's her personality, if she's the y type im never gonna be friends with her until i die." Tiffany said.

"Calm down, Tiff. She's gonna be your sister-in-law in the future. Hello." Jessica said.

"Im very excited to meet her though..." 

Their convo was cut off when their teacher appears with a student following her.

"Is that her?" Taeyeon said.

'She's short like me. Hehehe!'

"Attention, everyone. We have a new exchange student joining us from now. She's from the US so please bear with her." Their teacher said.

"Take the floor, Ms. Lee." She said as she let Sunny introduce herself

"Annyeonghaesayo." She bowed.

"Nice to meet you all, Im Lee Sunny, exchanged student from the US. I hope we can be friends and be happy." She said cutely. All of her classmates, was so very fond of her. She made the whole class like her because of her introduction.

"Ms. Kang, please let her sit beside me." A guy said as his eyes was on Sunny.

"No Ms. Kang, please let her sit beside me. Please. Please." Another guy said.

"That's never going to happen, kids." Their teacher said as the whole class laughed at their teacher's remarks.

"Now let's see, where you are gonna sit."  Ms. Kang scanned the room with her eyes to find a sit for Sunny.

"Ahh, Kim Taeyeon?" 

The whole class stared at Taeyeon.

"Ah, Yes maam?" 

"Is that sit taken on your left side?"

"No maam." I simply answered.

"Alright, Ms. Lee please sit there and Ms. Kim?" 

"Yes, Maam?" 

"Please tour Ms. Lee on the campus after classes." She said.

"Yes, Maam." 

'Man, i really got a lot of things to do, you know that Ms. Kang? Why don't you tour her yourself?'

Sunny sat beside Taeyeon on the left side, while Tiffany is on the right side and whereas Taeyeon is the center while Yoona and Jessica was on the front of them.

"Hi." I greeted at her.

"Hey." She said as she stared at me.

'Why is this girl staring at me?' -Taeyeon 'You look so familiar.'  -Sunny

Then our connection was cut off when Tiffany interuppted

"Hey, are you Donghae's sister?" 

"Yes. Im Sunny, you must be Tiffany." She said.

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"Through oppa." 

Tiffany nodded.

"Im Yoona, by the way." 

"and Jessica..." 

"Hello, im Sunny." She said.

"We welcome you to SoShi Academy, im sure you'll have fun here." Yoona said happily.

"Of course" Sunny smiled.

Sunny take a look at Taeyeon who's lowering her head and arranging her uniform correctly.

Since Taeyeon was lowering her head, it seems Sunny can't get enough of her face and tilted her head to see a glimpse of Taeyeon. Taeyeon noticed that Sunny's looking at her so she asked

"Is there something wrong, Sunny?" I asked.

"Nothing." Sunny smiled. 

"Come on, really tell me." Taeyeon said

. "It's just that i found you very cute" Sunny said as she looked in Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon chuckled at her.

"Why? Why are you laughing?" Sunny said as she laughed.

"Gomawo, and i also found you very cute." Taeyeon smiled like an idiot.

The two of them just continued laughing, even just an eye contact, they smiled.

"Congratulations Sunny, you just found yourself a bestfriend" Yoona said at them. 

Taeyeon find it awkward when Yoona said it, because they just met and also they are so comfortable with each other.

"I've never seen you so happy like that, Tae." Jessica said.

"What do you mean never been happy? I'm always happy!" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

"Yah, Taeyeon's right. She's always happy." Tiffany defended.

That statement even made my heart broke. In front of Tiffany, i act so happy. But when im not, i am just so not that 'happy'. It's one fact of me that Tiffany will never know.

"Hey Sunny, do you mind joining us during lunch breaks?" Tiffany said.

"Sure. As long as Taeyeon is there." Sunny said looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled back at her.

'As long as Taeyeon is there? Now what's up with this?' Tiffany thought confusedly.

 

------

 

Lunch Break Cafeteria

Taeyeon's POV

"Sunny!" A guy said from aback.

"Hey!" Sunny answered without looking at the back.

"Do you know who's calling you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's Donghae." Sunny said.

"Wahhh, do you have like an eye on your back?" I asked dumbly.

"Scary, of course not." Sunny smiled.

"Hey everyone..." Donghae greeted.

"Oppa, why are you in your PE uniform?" Sunny asked.

"We're gonna demonstrate a lil something." He said smiling. 

"Have you eaten already?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, we already did. Oh by the way guys, this is my cousin Ryeowook. Wookie this is my friends Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Taeyeon and of course my siste Sunny." Donghae introduced.

'I never knew were friends'

"Annyeonghaesayo, Nice to meet you all." Ryeowook bowed.

"Dae. Nice to meet you too." We all said.

"Hey guys, we should better go now. I can hear Mr. Park's screaming now." 

All laughed in Donghae's remarks especially Tiffany, and Taeyeon's who's just faking it.

"Bye. See you guys." Ryeowook said.

"Bye, Tiffany." Donghae smiled at her.

Tiffany waved goodbye at both of them. The two of them started walking away when Donghae came back

"Hey guys, i was wondering if maybe we can go all to the amusement park tommorow?" Donghae asked.

"Yes! We're all going oppa!" Tiffany said in excitement.

"Great! So we'll see you guys there alright?" Ryeowook said.

"Arrasseo oppa!" They all said as they bid goodbye.

Ryeowook take a glimpse on Yoona before leaving them also Yoona noticed that Wookie was staring at her. She keeps on wondering why. Jessica can feel that Wookie's has something for her girlfriend. She wanted to punch Wookie's face and eyes for staring at her girlfriends'.

And when Tiffany remembered how Taeyeon's not coming to the amusement park, she quickly asked her. 

"Hey Taeyeon, so you coming tomorrow?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon looked Tiffany for a moment. 

"I don't know, really." Taeyeon said.

"But Tae-" Tiffany was cut off.

"Oh, come on. Please? It woudl e so much fun to have you around." Sunny told her.

"It's just that, i don't have the guts to go there and besides im quite tired." Taeyeon said as she yawned.

"Oh stop acting, i know you. Please? Tae-Tae?" Sunny pleaded.

"What's up with the Tae-Tae!?" Taeyeon asked.

"Shut up and tell me that your going." Sunny coldly said. Taeyeon sighed.

Sunny gave her a puppy lool ad knowing that it's Taeyeon's weakness she did it.

"Alright. I will." 

"Yehey!" All of them cheered.

Due to Sunny's excitement, she kissed Taeyeon in the cheeks. Taeyeon was quite shock of what Sunny did. Taeyeon took a glimpse of Tiffany, and notice something's wrong with her mushroom.

"Fany, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, i-im fine. I just n-need to go to the bathroom." Tiffany said as she excused and left.

Taeyeon watch Tiffany walks away from the scene, wondering what's wrong with her.

In the meantime

"Wookie, you like that girl don't you?" Donghae asked.

"What do you mean?" Wookie asked innocently.

"I meant Yoona, i can see the way you look at her. It's like your gonna eat her." Donghae said.

"Come on, man." Wookie smiled.

"So you really have hots for her?" 

"Yes, alright. Yes. I do." Wookie confessed.

"Aye, no need to be secretive. So you sure on her man?" Donghae said.

"I don't know man, it's just that i like her." Wookie asked.

"Then date her."

- On the other side - 

After Class

"Hey does someone wants a ride?" Yoona asked.

"Nah. We don't wanna interuppt your private time." Tiffany said smirking at her. Yoona blushed of embarrassment. 

"Alright, so we'll go first." Yoona said as she smiled. Yoona takes Jessica in a ride, open the door and let her go in first. 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny watch how Yoona truly shows her love for Jessica.

"Such a sweet girl." Sunny said as she link on with Taeyeon's arms.

Taeyeon was quite suprise on Sunny's sudden movement and thought maybe it's just her things to do on being sweet. Tiffany saw it, and was shock on how's Sunny's behaving. 

Before Yoona went and drove, Tiffany said something to her.

"Im Yoona!" Tiffany yelled.

"Yes, Fany?" Tiffany took a few steps to her and said

"Your princess is quite mad" Tiffany said.

"Huh?" Yoona asked confusedly.

"Just go now, go." Tiffany said as she pushed Yoona on the car.

'What the heck does she mean?" Yoona thought as she drove off. 

------

"So how about you Tae? Are we going home now?" Tiffany asked.

"Fany, i think you should go home first, i forgot i need to tour Sunny around." Taeyeon said guiltily.

"Oh? Is that so?" Tiffany gulped as she looked at Sunny. 

Taeyeon could not look at Tiffany's eyes for she knows she broke the promise that she will take Tiffany home.

"But you promised..." Tiffany said as she looked down.

"No need to." A guy said from aback. 

"Oppa!" Tiffany smiled.

"Hey." Donghae smiled back.

"I'll just take Tiffany back home." Donghae said.

"Isn't it a bother to you?" Tiffany asked.

"Gwenchana. I can do everything for you." He said.

Tiffany just smiled at him.

'Yeah, he's right Tiffany, he can do anything for you but i can't' Taeyeon thought

"And you Sunny when you'll go home?" Donghae asked.

"After this tour, oppa." 

"Arraseo. Taeyeon, please take care of her. She's really much to handle." 

"Don't listen to him, Tae. Let's just go. Bye!" Sunny said.

"Goodbye! Midget!" Donghae said. Sunny just stick out her tounge to her oppa.

"Bye and see you tommorow." Tiffany said lazily.

"Annyeong!" Taeyeon said. Both part on their own ways, and left. Taeyeon take a glance of Tiffany leaving, she's feeling sorry for her since she promised.

'I screwed it up again' 

------

YoonSic World

Yoona's Pov

The whole ride was pretty quite the whole time. Yoona knew at that moment something was really going on and doesn't know what is it.

"Sica ah?" Yoona said.

"What!" Sica quickly answered Yoona took a glance at her princess who's leaning on the window.

"Are you alright? Is there any problem Sica?" I asked.

"Don't pretend like you don't know what's going on." Jessica coldly answered.

"What? I really don't know what is happening Jess." Yoona said as she defended.

Jessica just scuffed at her.

"Then found a reason why." Jessica said.

The whole ride Yoona was thinking what could be the reason. Even though she drives, her focus was on the unknown reason.

Until, they finally reached Jessica's house. Jessica quickly went out of the car, leaving Yoona.

"Wait, Sica ah!" Yoona said. Yoona went out and backhugged Sica. It's the only way she can get Jessica's attention. 

Jessica was quite happy on the move that Yoona did. It made her heart beats so fast. 

"Sica, please?" Yoona said.

Jessica turned around and looked at Yoona in the eyes. Yoona hold Jessica in the waist and pulls in for a kiss in the cheeks.

"Even though, i don't really know what got you to be mad at me. Im sorry, im sorry that it made you mad." Yoona confessed. Jessica smiled. She really feels secure at Yoona's for a moment.

"You really want me to tell you?" Jessica said. Yoona nodded.

"It's embarrassing for me to say this, but that Ryeowook was just so like an idiot!" Jessica confessed.

"Ryeowook? Him? Why? What'd he do?" Yoona asked confusedly.

"Can't you see the way he looks at you!? He's looking at you like ... like ..."

"Like?"

"Like he's gonna steal you! And the worst is you were looking at him" Jessica confessed.

Jessica turns around for a while. Yoona could not really believe what she's hearing. Jessica's afraid that maybe someone's gonna stole her. It was the happiest day for her. Yoona smiled at her.

"Look, Sica." Yoona said as she hold Sica's arms and made her faced her.

"No one's gonna steal anything or anyone, alright? Even though he's gonna steal me, i will never him do it and even if he did, i will come back to my real owner, You." Yoona said smiling.

Jessica slowly smiles at her. Yoona leans in and kiss Jessica in the forehead.

"I really wish your my ID, Yoona." 

"ID? Why?"

"Even though i lose you, they will return you back at me and know i own you." Jessica said cheesily. Yoona laughed at her.

"That's so cheesy, Sica" Yoona said. Yoona looks at Jessica seriously and said the magical words.

"I love you, Jung Jessica" Yoona said sincerely.

"I love you too, Im Yoona" Jessica said.

There was no kissing scene happened, Jessica asked Yoona to don't kiss at the lips in the first place. So Yoona just kisses her forehead and cheeks.

 

-----

 

Jessica went inside the house happily, thinking about them Yoona and her. 

"You got a new message" Her cellphone rang.

She was hoping that it was Yoona who texted her but it was not

"I know your not serious with her, and i know you still love me. Come back to me." -Yuri

 

-----

Tiffany's POV

Tiffany went home angrily, but of course she keeps it in front of him and acted nothing's wrong 

That moment when you asked your bestfriend to go to the amusement park, she hesitates. Just when this transferee asked her, she quickly said yes!  Aish, Taeyeon! What a little midget! Who the heck does she think she is? She's just a transferee, darn it.  And why she is acting so cute on Taeyeon? And that little Annoying voice of her is so somethin i wanna crush! Grr! God! And that Taeyeon too. If she's not Donghae's sister, i will surely kill her. She really gives me nerves. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled in frustration.

Wait, why am i even acting like this!? What did even Sunny did to me? Is it because of Taeyeon's promise or what? Is this what they call jealousy? Jealous!? Me? No. Never! 

 

 

--------

 

Jealousy is a big problem isn't it? Tsk Tsk, sigh. I really love Yoona's character in here, she's just so sweet and stick to one :)

 Next chap will be the 'happenings' on that amusent parks  and everything! 

Thanks for all the love and supprt!

cutie,

rhiljimin