Chapter 17 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 17 : 

 

 

Yoona's Pov.

"Okay, Next patient please." Yoona said as she sipped on her water. 

A short yet y woman came knocking from the door with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. 

"Hi Doc..." She seductively said.  Yoona was quite shock to see her there. 

"Jessi, what are you doing here?" Yoona asked. 

"Well, i want to get a treatment to my doctor, can't i? And i want to give you this" Jessica said as she handed Yoona the flowers. 

Yoona brightly accepted the flowers. 

"I know that's not the only reason you came here, pabo-yah..." Yoona said as she stand up and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

Jessica wrapped up her hands on Yoona shoulder, while Jessica was wrapping her hands on Yoona's waists. 

"I love you, Doc." Jessica smiled. 

"You know, Im not really allowed to date my patients..." Yoona said as he caress Jessica's hands. 

"Oh really? Then i'll be going now." Jessica sarsistically said as she broke off the hug.

Jessica turn around and timing when Yoona, held her back and prevented her from leaving.  Which made their face meet. An inch by distance. 

"But for you, You are the only exception." 

Yoona slowly caress Jessica's face and met her lips.  It was a cute kiss by Yoona. Yoona broke off the kiss, and told her with all her heart.

"I love you too, Jessica."

"Forever and ever, babe"   

-----

Taeyeon's Pov

A few days after i had that talk with Yoona, i constantly agreed to it. I mean, i couldn't resist them. It's just a little favor but i know it will hit me big time. As i was strolling in the mall, shopping looking around for a nice dress to meet with Tiffany to talk about it.

She's very busy and i hope i can help her, she's still my bestfriend after all.  She agreeded to meet up tomorrow and Yoona told me afterwards, im very nervous about seeing her. 

As i was walking around, I saw this Mini-Pink Accesories Shop.  It was full of pink, arg. But im sure Tiffany will like it. 

Shall i gave her a present? 

I walked inside the shop and found it very cool though, but it was all pink. 

There are lots of students hanging out and of course the die hard fans of pink.  

"This store is the bomb..." I mumbled. 

Not knowing there's someone who heard me...

"Yes, your right." A husky voice came from aback. 

"Well when-"  I was so shocked when i turn around, i can't believe seeing her face. I was struck to death. 

Our eyes met, the world stopped. 

"Taeyeon?!" She said in shocked. 

There was no words to say... She walked by me inched by inched, and smiled at me. She hugged me and i was there, still in shock.

"Ppa-ny..." I mumbled.

"Taeyeon! It's really you!" She said again.

"Yes, i-its me." I answered. Everyone was looking at us, and when i say everyone. It's everyone. Tiffang must have noticed it, so she dragged me outside the store holding my hand. This feeling, this feeling when she held my hands. Electrifies me. 

"Fa-nny, i i have to go." I said at her.  She was dragging me along. 

But Tiffany was not listening, she dragged Taeyeon all the way to a Cafe.  Made her sit, and talk. 

"Kim Taeyeon, you have a lot of explaining to do." Tiffany said. 

Even she made me dragged here, I stared at her beautifully.  I can't take off my eyes to her.

"How you've been Fany?" I asked her.  She looks at me with a smile. 

"Im okay, but things are just so up and down." She said as she had a big sigh.

"Up and down? Your getting married." I told her. 

"Well, that's life." I looked out the window and don't know what to do.  I have a meeting in 20 minutes. I had to leave.

"Fany-ah, im really sorry , i would really like to have a conversation but i had to go... I still have-" I stood up. 

"Come on, please? Just stay with me for a while. I missed you." She honestly said as she touched my hand. 

Freaking butterflies in my stomach.  No, you don't Fany. 

I was debating myself if i should stay or not, that meeting costs 300,000 thousand and this talk costs more than money. If i could just turn back time, it wouldn't be like this.  She gave me this dog face which does not really suits her but still i found it funny. I slowly gave up at her, and sat down again.  I giggled at her and she willingly smiled at me.

"Oh, Taeyeon ah, you don't know how much i've missed you..." She said to me. I was looking at those brown hazel eyes and i know she's saying the truth. 

"Me too, Fany..." I replied.

Well, we talked and talked. About how we've been for the past 5 years. I know Tiffany's proud of me, and i am proud of her too. We talked about her wedding, and Donghae and Sunny. I miss that girl. 

Tiffany told me, that they have to be in US for a while.  So that's why she needs my help.  She tells me this love story of her an Donghae, they just look right together but me and Fany a big no. 

"Aren't you coming back to US anymore?" Tiffany asked me. 

"I don't know... But i guess i'll stay here as of now." I replied. 

"That's great! We'll have a lot of stuffs to do." She told me. 

"I know... Being a maid of honor is ddaebak." I faked a smile. 

My phone keeps ringing back and then. Whenever i saw the caller name It's always 'Secretary Eun Bora'

"Why don't you answer that?" Tiffany said.  I answered it and all i can hear is

"Yah! Where are you?! Im coming to get you!" 

We're pretty close, so yeah. 

"Arraseo, im in a cafe across the street. Okay. I'll be waiting." I told her and ended the call. 

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked as she sipped from her coffee.

"No, it was nothing. Just a colleague." I said. 

By the time, I was so shocked when i saw Bora at the entrance gate. She's like a flash. 

"Bora!" I yelled at her. She followed my voice and took my hand. 

"Let's go..." She said.

"Wait a minute...Just wait for me outside." I said to her.

She lets go of my hand and i turned around to Tiffany. I would be rude if i just leaved her there.

"Fany, im really sorry 'bout this but i promise i'll make it up to you tomorrow..." I smiled at her.

"Arraseo, Tae."

She stand up and bid me goodbye.  Bora was already outside waiting for me, damn. 

As i walk on the door of the exit, it feels like something's pulling me back. Tiffany. 

I take a look back at her and found here hanging with her phone. 

Sometimes the best way to be close to someone you love is just by being just a friend.

------

Tiffany's Pov

I can still feel the awkwardness between us, there's so much to be done to work it out.

Im so glad she'd come so far now, and was that her girlfriend? 

She didn't tell me anything about her lovelife. 

Ugh, Damn you Kim.  I still have a lot of questions for you, yet you already leaved. 

When i saw your back, walking away.

I wonder if you still feel the same all this time.

 

-----

 

 

 

 

Uhh, i just notice that this fic is going to end soon ~

Im really curious about Fany's feelings, i think she's just ahh i don't know... 

Stay tune for more upcoming TWISTS i mean UPDATES ;))