Chapter 19 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

CYSTILY

Chapter 19: 

 

- - -

 

Tiffany's Pov

I dragged Taeyeon everywhere, i made her chose everything for the wedding.

Even thought, it's mind and Donghae still i want her suggestions. Donghae is already back here in Korea. Taeyeon and him met already.

They were cool with each other.

Too bad that Sunny and Ryeowook can't be be here until the Wedding but they promised that they will surely be on time.  Tomorrow is the wedding, everything's done. Everything is. But i felt like something's lacking. 

I checked my schedule, and everything's on set.  I don't know why im feeling this way.

I keep thinking about Taeyeon somehow, i didn't even asked her about her feelings towards me. 

She's just so mysterious all day she was with me.  Somehow, i know i missed her.

  As i looked on the gown that she made for me, it was absolutely gorgeous. She made it for me. 

But before i could do the wedding, i need to clear things out between us.  I need to. 

"Hae, i have to go now. I have to meet Taeyeon up..." 

"Alright, hon. Be back soon." Donghae said.

 I grabbed my keys, and started the engine. 

All i can see is Taeyeon's face in my mind as i drive away.  None of us thought this was gonna end this way. 

People are people and sometimes and it doesn't work out.  But it's killing me too see Taeyeon go after all this time.

 

- - -

 

"Yoona ya, how do you think i look in this?" Jessica asked wearing her bride maids gown.  

Yoona's very not that attentive to Jessica these days, she keeps and keeps on worrying about Taeyeon and Tiffany. 

"Yoona... stop worrying about Tae, im pretty sure she'll move on." Jessica said as she leaned her head to Yoona's shoulder. 

"But it's killing me to see Taeyeon hurt so bad, if only Tiffany could open her eyes it wouldn't be like this." Yoona said bowing her head. 

Jessica agreed to it, ever since that Taeyeon left, something's lacking in their selves. 

"She'll find another girl who'll make her happy again, you know that." Jessica said. 

"There's nothing we can do." She added. 

"All we can do, is to be both happy for them. We'll just pray to God that's everything will be okay. Just like we wanted. Okay?"  Yoona nodded as answer. 

"Im sorry for not being with you these days..." She apologized.

"It's okay, but as of right now. I need you to fit your dress that Taeyeon designed us" Jessica said.

 "Alright..." 

 

- - - 

 

I arrive at Taeyeon's office this 3pm, i knocked at her room and i saw her again with all these papers and pens.  I can see in her expressions how se was shocked to see me.

 "Fany ah..." She said. 

"What are you doing here?"  "Tae..." I come running towards her with a great big hug.  She hugged me back so tight. "Fany, what's wrong?" She asked me.  She gently made me sit down on the chairs and held my hands.

"Fany?" 

It took me a while to answer.

"Tae, do you have any regrets?"  "Regrets? I have no regrets. Even if i could, i would not chang anything in my past. Rather, i look back with grtatitude because if it weren't for my past, i would not be who i am today. A fashion designer." Taeyeon kindly smiled. 

"Why'd you ask Fany ah?" 

"Tae..." 

"...."

"Do you still love me?"  I managed to say these words to her, i need to know about it. I need to.

Taeyeon hesitated to answer and just had a big sigh. She slowly let go of Fany's hands. 

"Fany, i love you. You know that. Your my bestfriend and my everything, if being married to other person is your happiness, i can be happy for you too." 

What kind of an answer is that? 

"Here's the thing, i want you to be happy with or without me, you've done it for 5 years, i know you will forever even im dead." Taeyeon chuckled.

"That doesn't sound funny, Tae." I answered. 

"Nah, guess your right..." 

"Are you sure your happy with all this around you Tae?" Fany asked once aain.

'I'll try to be happy without you' 

Taeyeon nodded to her. 

"I love you, Tae." Tiffany told Taeyeon but in a friendly way.

"Me too, Tiff. I love myself." Taeyeon dorkily answered which made Tiffany smile.

 

- - -

 

Taeyeon's Pov

I was in the office for a day. I sighed. Tomorrow is her wedding day.  I'll surely miss that kid.  I was thinking about Tiffany, when she suddenly showed up in my office.  Woo, how did that happen?

She came to me and started to questions i never thought she would. I know in my heart, i never gave up on Tiffany.

I still love her all this time. But what can i do? Her happiness is what matters to me. 

Even though, im not part of it.  After a little time with her, i promised that i will be ontime on her wedding.

She went home and i was all alone i my office again. 

"Fany..." I stared at her picture in my wallet.  I will always remember her as my everything. Without knowing, i actually landed a tear on my eyes.  I couldn't stop it from falling, my tears. 

"Fany, i love you..." I mumbled. My heart was in pain, so much hurt. 

Even if i tell her the truth, she wouldn't feel the same. 

I have felt pain, i have endured hardships, i have suffered loss of love ones and have memories that i want to forget.

However, these things had made me stronger, and today I faced the world with a smile because i know things will get better and those who love me will always be there for me. I know i couldn't ever move on when im still in Korea. 

I opened the drawer in my office, i was holding this plane ticket back to US.

"I think, im gonna take you tomorrow..." 

Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too
'Cause I know she'll never do
Somebody else is waitin' there inside for her
Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day
'Cause I know he's here to stay
But I know to whom you should belong

 

- - - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhae *sobs, sobs* 

My pooor heart... 

Wait, Hmmm...  There's more left, so stay tune for more updates. Arraseo? 

Thanks for everyone who still loves and commenting this fic . Kamsahamnida.