Chapter 4 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 4:

Taeyeon's Pov

Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon decided to go at Tiffany's house to talk with her. Yoona brought her car, and it was a very fun ride with them. Tiffany did not return to her school after the lunch. Everyone was worried about her, they called and texted her but no answer.

"Maybe she's enjoying too much of her date, that mushroom." Jessica said as Yoona and her held hands together.

"Oh let her be, she's a grown up now." Yoona said.

I could walk ahead and step out of the car, and ignore those two. I really want someone to held me. Sigh.

Yoona noticed that Tae has been quite lately, so she played with her.

"How about you Tae? When are you gonna have your special someone?" Yoona asked smiling like an idiot.

I sighed again.

"I don't know." I simply answered.

"Maybe Tae has already seen her special someone, and just afraid to tell that you love that person." Jessica said smirking at me.

'Wait? How did Sica know? Am i too being obvious?'

"What? No." I said.

'Not a very good liar, Kim' Jessica thought

"Alright, Tae but just tell us if you found that person, arraseo?" Yoona said.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled at them.

Im really, really envious of them, look how sweet they are. I might get diabetes watching them. These two are really in love.

 

-----

 

Alright, we arrived in front of Tiffany's house. We were welcomed by on of the helpers in their house and went inside. 

We were hoping to find Tiffany in the living room, watching movies like she always do. But she's not. It was someone else in there.

"Annyeonghaesayo!" He said as he stand up and bowed.

'Who is this guy?' The three of us thought'

"Annyeonghaesayo." We bowed back. 

Tiffany appeared with a tray and a glass of juice coming from the kitchen

"Oh you guys are here?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, and it seems you have a guest." Taeyeon said with a little bit of sarsistic and looks at Donghae.

"Oh yeah, by the way i want you to meet Donghae, Donghae these are my friends Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon" Tiffany said as she introduced us.

"Nice to meet you, Im Lee Donghae." He said as he bowed.

'What a chunky little fellow'

Of course, we showed our respects as we bowed.

"Come on, let's sit guys." Tiffany said.

The three of us sat down and made our selves comfortable with each other while Tiffany sat down beside him.

"So your a transferee here Donghae?" Yoona asked.

"Yes i am actually." He said.

'Wish you'd never come here' I thought evilly 

"Are you the only one who transferred here?" Jessica asked.

"I actually came here with my cousin Ryeowook and my sister is still in London so she's on her way here." Donghae said.

"I see... and we're very glad to have you here Donghae." Yoona said.

'Not me, Yoona. Not me' 

I observed that Donghae pal, well he's good looking, looking rich and also quite the popular type. That's why he gained so much popularity in school and even stole Fany's heart.

The rest of the time, was pretty awkward for me since i was on a silent mode. I actually thought that Donghae will never go, never go as in. Well, he got a message from his sister saying she should pick him up. 

"Thanks for your time Tiffany, and you guys. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Donghae said as he bid goodbye.

"Yeah, Cool. Goodbye." Tiffany smiled waving goodbye at him.

Donghae left with his Lexus430 accompanied by Tiffany outside.

"Lucky, Tiff's got someone good." Jessica said.

"I know right?" Yoona said.

"Taeyeon, why aren't you speaking any words? You've been quite the whole time." Yoona said looking at her.

"What is there to talk about? Right?" You guys were all up and asking him all the questions so i just stayed silent and listened." Taeyeon said lying.

"Make sense." Jessica replied.

Tiffany came in with really blooming eyes and humming songs

. "Now what's up with this acting crazy girl?" I asked so loud

"Hey, My Tae Tae" Fany said as she pinch my cheeks.

'Your calling me MY as if i was yours and you were mine'

"Seriously, what's up with you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Everyone...." 

'Why my heart is beating so fast?' 

"I like him .. Donghae" Tiffany confessed.

Taeyeon was completely hurt of what Tiffany had just said, but a strong girl like her, hid it and pretends nothing wrong.

Taeyeon lowered her head and look at her trembling heart Yoona and Jessica also looked at Tiffany with weird looks

"What kind of expression is that guys? Aren't you happy?" Tiffany asked curiously looking at them.

"Tiff, are you sure about that?" Jessica asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't i be?" Tiffany said.

"It's just that, maybe you know you guys might not fit together." Jessica said and she knows she might even hurt Tiffany's feelings.

"Ouch, that is really hurting... But we might work out you know. I can smell he likes me too." Tiffany said blushing.

"I can only smell food and scent's of Jessica" Yoona said as she looked at her. Jessica can only smile at her.

"Scent of Jessica?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Umm there's one thing we wanna tell you Tiff, we were supposed to tell you this lunch time but you went out so.." Jessica said as she take out a deep breathe.

"Jessica and I were together." Yoona said smiling.

"Oh?" Tiffany's response.

"That's great." Tiffany said.

"You guys take care of each other alright? Love each other like it's end of the world and you Im Yoona don't you dare to cheat on the Princess." Tiffany said.

"I won't. Promise." Yoona said as she gave Jessica a smile.

"I'm really wondering how you melted this ice." Tiffany said as she looks at Jessica.

Jessica throwed a glare at Tiffany, but she doesn't care to it. She's pretty used to it.

"Im so proud of you, i mean it, and i think we should celebrate!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Yeah, that's great idea...I'll get the wine" Jessica said.

"Wait, Jess. We can't have a party where someone is lonesome." Yoona said as she pointed out Taeyeon.

Tiffany mouthed them  the words 'Go now, i'll take care of her' And YoonSic went to the kitchen, whereas TaeNy were left in the living room. 

"Hey, Tae. What's up with you?" Tiffany said as she sat beside Taeyeon and faced her.

"Nothing." Taeyeon coldly replied. Tiffany was quite shock on how Taeyeon's behaving. She never saw ber lad like this.

Tiffany was thinking how Taeyeon got mad at her, and found out an idea how.

"Tae, are you mad about Donghae?" Tiffany asked.

"No." 

"Then why are you acting like that?" 

Taeyeon finally looked at her.

'Mushroom, I love you'

I wish i can say this words but i can't especially when i know it can hurt our friendship

"Alright, it's just that im afraid Fany." 

"Afraid of what? You got nothing to be afraid of." Tiffany told her.

'Maybe to you i have nothing to be afraid, but i have'

"Im afraid that you might change." Taeyeon confessed.

"Change?" Tiffany asked.

"Fany, you changed with the guys you date. It's the truth." Taeyeon told her.

Tiffany sighed.

"I won't and it's a promise." Tiffany said looking at Taeyeon's eyes.

"If you say so." Taeyeon said.

"I will always be the Mushroom you always know, and promise me you'll be the Taengoo i know." Taeyeon chuckled at her sweetness.

"Of course." Taeyeon smiled.

"That's my Taeyeon." Tiffany said.

'I really wish i am yours and you were mine' 

"Taengoo, im your bestfriend. I will always be here and never leave you." 

Fany do you know everytime you call me a friend, i die a little more inside.

PRESENT

KIM TAEYEON'S OFFICE

And that's how i got my first heart break. I don't really get why they call it heartbreak when all my body seems to break. I was really devastated and felt like i was betrayed. Betrayed? I was foolish for not telling her that i love her, i even wonder if things would have been different back then?

I hate having free time in my hands, it gives me chance to think. And the only thing that take control of my mind, is the memories that i had with her. 

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part if it. A knock came from my door

"Ms. Kim, the meeting is starting in 5 minutes." My secretary said.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said.

Alright, everyone. Wish me luck for the meeting and do you wanna know what happens next after that heartbreak?

Alright, I'll tell you here's trailers Well, i met someone. She changed me i guess, well the thing is she's Donghae's sister. Piece of poop.

I gotta go on my meeting first ... Thanks for reading and when i'll be back i'll tell you what happens next.

Don't forget to comment subscribe and vote, Everyone. Bye and Take Care! :)

 

-----

 

 

Short chappie, Taeyeon said she had meet someone and change her? Shocking, wonder what happens next... Aww, can't wait.

Im sorry for making Taeyeon so sad and brokenhearted in the chapters, don't worry she'll be happy soon.

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote :) It's my pleasure reading your comments. It's like my energizing pill Hehehe!

Author,

rhiljimin