Chapter 11 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 11:

Few more days, Tiffany and Taeyeon was still ignoring eah other. Taeyeon wanted to reach out for a conversation but Tiffany doesn't seem to want to. Sunny, on the other hand was still clingy. Donghae's still persuading Tiffany. Yoona and Jessica's almost monthsary's happening in a few more days.

As they all gathered in lunch time for an important annoucement by the Lee's. 

"So why are we here today?" Jessica asked as she intertwined her hands with Yoona.

Donghae, Ryeowook and Sunny was giving them a sorry look. 

"Well the thing is, dad wants us to be back in the US." Donghae sighed. 

"What?!" Tiffany shockly said.

"H-how ... W-why...?"

 "It's just only for temporary, we'll be back here as soon as possible. There has been some business around and dad's in hospital so they need us." Donghae sadly said.

Everyone was quite shock at their confession. Especially to Taeyeon who's just in silence. 

Sunny look at Taeyeon worrying. She feels so sorry.  "Tae, im sorry..." Sunny apologized.

"Why are you saying sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about." Taeyeon answered.

Even Sunny could not look her in the eyes. The desicions was not meant to be like that. 

"But .. you'll come back, right?" Taeyeon asked hopefully.  Sunny had a big sigh.

"It depends, Tae. It depends on time." Sunny said looking at the ground. Taeyeon swiftly gave her a hug. 

"Gwenchana, i'll wait for you." She whispered. 

Sunny smiled at her remarks. Especially when Taeyeon told her she'll wait for her.

-----

"Fany ah, im so sorry." Donghae said as she kissed Fany's hands.

"It's alright, i know you'll be back." Tiffany said lying. 

"I trust you."  "

Thank You, Fany..." Donghae smiled. 

"But you have to keep me a promise..." 

"Anything." Fany said.

"I know were not together, but no one's allowed to date you, alright?" Donghae teased.

Even though Tiffany is hurt on the inside, physically she's faking a smile.  She doesn't want Donghae to go.

-----

As soon as Taeyeon went home, a guy suprised her sitting in the living room. More like a girl-guy. She saw this guy in a magazine before.

"Taeyeon ah, i want you to meet Mr. Song..." Her mother introduced.

Taeyeon reach her hands and shaked.

"What is this, umma?" Taeyeon asked as she sat down.

"Hi Taeyeon, My name is Alex Song and im the owner of Prada Company in the US, so we have seen your sketches that you posted online and we absolutely love it..." He smiled. 

"What does that mean then?" Taeyeon asked crossing her fingers.

"Miss Kim Taeyeon, we would like you to be in our company in New York, i want you to be part of our team."

"But i don't know how to speak English and i know nothing about New York..." Taeyeon fidgeted.

"It's not a problem, that's why were offering you a scholarship to this Art School, all financial is ours from plane ticket to your dorm room. We want you this bad, Ms. Kim." 

Taeyeon was completely speechless. 

A guy offering her a scholarship to an art school, in New York, This is so good to be true. 

"Your not kidding, aren't you?" Taeyeon smiled. Her future is on this.

"No, we are not, we are deadly serious. We don't want any other companies to stole you." He smiled. 

"So if i do this, when am i gonna...?" Taeyeon was cut off.

"As long as possible, if tomorrow you signed the contract with me then right away we will go to New York for you to study first." He said.

"Here is my card, just call me if you already have your desicion then we'll go right away." 

"Why?" Taeyeon outburst.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Why? Why did you choose me?" Taeyeon asked.

And he simply answered... "Because you have a future." 

 

Present 2013 

"Because you have a future" 

That sentence keeps on repeating on my mind all day, it could not get out of my head.

I was debating myself to it. If i should go or not.  My whole future depends on it at that moment, it was everything that i wanted.

I heard that my phone's been beeping and i was just ignoring it. 

"Yoona. Yoona Yoona." I read all her messages.

Oh shut, i have an appointment with her! God! How can i forget?!  She told me she needs to tell me something.

All right, i'll go now. I'll see you guys until my next update.

Preview: After the Lee's left, our life had been in a rollercoaster. 

------

 

 

Confessions are really hard, no matter what is the situation... 

Rollercoaster? I guess so. Next CHAP .. will be a little CONFESSION with YoonSic's something...