Chapter 20 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 20

 

Tiffany's Pov

I was so hyper this day, i slept at my mom's house after the talk with Taeyeon.  Her words are just so sweet to hear, even though i know it's hurting her.  Sigh, i feel so bad about this. Making her dragged along everywhere i go.  Mianhae, Tae. Just hang in there for a while. I smiled.  Anyways, The wedding will start in 3 hours. Still have time to prepare.  I was facing my mirror till my mom went it. 

"Tiffany..." My mom whined.

"Mom..." 

She warmly smiled at me, she's been there always for me. Through the hard times and good times. My mom is truly my treasure.

"Don't be nervous, okay? I know it'll be great"  I nodded and smiled.

"Mom, are you okay with this?" I asked her.

At first, she was object to my plan in life. But as time goes by, she understood me. 

"If your happy with it, i am too. I will never ever be the clog to your happiness you know that, dear." My mom said softly.

 I hugged her so tight, for respecting ny desicion. "Thanks, mom. I promise you won't be disappointed on us."   

 

- - - 

 

Taeyeon's Pov 

It was a great Sunny day, the flowers were blooming and the birds was chirping. This is the day, the day i never expected this thing will happen. I knew the signs, but i just never noticed. I stared so gloomy at Tiffany's picture and me.  She's just so perfect.

There's nothing i can do if she chooses the other person, i just need to be happy with what she is now and how she's gonna be, and i'll move on. I'll move on.

I attented Tiffany's wedding, and i will see her be married to Donghae. It will only be my last glance at her. 

I was away in  front of the church, damn. Do i really have to go inside? Far from away, i could see the invited guests. Tiffany's family and Donghae's and also some from our batch. 

One step, two step, ..... 92 steps. Here i am in the entrance, i was greeted by Tiffany's parents when i came in. 

"Taeyeon ah, please take care of Tiffany." Her mother said.

Yeah, i will if she marry me 

"Don't worry, Mrs. Hwang. Donghae is there..." I pointed at him.

He was in this suit that i made for him, he looked good in it. But what the hell is wrong with his hair?

He seemed like a gay guy to me.  Her mother chuckled.

"By the way, where's Tiffany now?" 

"She's in the back room, i think she wants to see you..." Her father said.

 I simply nodded and left. "Excuse me for a while..." I said as i went away. 

I couldn't face her parents anyway. She's looking for me that means im gonna go to her.  I went to someplace in a crowded church, men. Why are there so many people? 

"Taeyeon!" Someone yelled in the back. I turned around. 

Whoa, is that? Is that Sunny? "Sunny?!" I said.

She quickly hugged me so tight, and i hugged her back. I miss this girl.

"Yah, your hair is different. It suits you anyways..." I smiled at her.  She playfully punch my left arm and had a playful face on me. 

"What? Im not lying, it looks cool." I said.

"Your still Taeyeon, after all these years." She commented. 

Then i saw Yoona and Jessica in a corner and i called them.

What a reunion.

"Hey Tae, you ready?" Yoona whispered at me. I slowly nodded at her with a pout, but she gave me this smirk. What's the problem with all these people?  Well, it seems that Sunny and Jessica had gotten close until Ryeowook and Donghae entered the scene.

"Ayee, groom!" Yoona said with a weird face.

"Hey." Donghae cooly said.

"Hi, Taeyeon. It's nice to see you again."

  He handed his hands to me.  I shaked it.

"You too, Donghae." I smiled.

  "And you too, Wookie." 

The air was filled with awkwardness, so i decided just to find Tiffany. I asked them where Tiffany is, and Donghae said he will escorted me to her so i just agreeded. While walking to her, he was all smiles.

"You must be so happy this day." I told him.

"Oh, you don't know how happy i am." 

Yeah, i know that feeling too.

"Taeyeon, i really thank you." He said.

"What for?" 

"For everything, thank you so much." He smiled and hugged me. Wow, it feels weird for him to hug me. We landed on our destination and e left me there so that i can have private time with Tiffany. I knocked on the door, and i came in.

"Fany?" I asked.

"Tae..."  I saw her on the wedding dress i designed for her 5 years ago. It was for our wedding, but it's not anymore.

"You look great..."

"Well, i think it was Kim Taeyeon who designed this..." She playfully said.

"Yeah, isn't she the best designer in the world?" I played along. 

We laughed all over again, sharing each other's eyes. 

"But really, i just want to tell you Congratulations." I said.

She hugged me and whispered 'Thank You'   

 

 - - - 

 

5 more minutes till the wedding, eveyone's on the seat. Yoona and Jessica's in the front along with Fany's parents and Sunny, while Donghae and Ryeowook was in front of the altar.  I was in front Tiffany all the time with a flower of course...

Im here, maid in honor. 

I turned around to see her face, and saw her in her father's arms. As soon as she saw me looking at her, she quickly called me. 

"What is it?" 

"Tae, i want you to walk me down the aisle." She told me. I was so suprised to hear it.

"But how about your father?" 

"It's okay Taeyeon, go on." 

Her father lets go of Fany's arms and handed me to her, i quickly nodded my head and keep her hands. 

"Fany, what is this?" I asked her. 

"Nothing, i just want you to walk me down the aisle." 

"But it's your father's job..." 

1,2,3 

The wedding had begun, the little one's came first then the ringberrer, and other thing.

1,2,3

The music started to began when Tiffany and I walked down the aisle. 

It was a wedding march song. It was so good to the ears. I just want to enjoy this moment while i can...

Even though i know, it is the start of a promise i'll never forget. Until Tiffany spoke up ...

"I tried to talk to you, but i don't know what to say. Im afraid you don't want me to say anything after everything i've done. But inside there are words waiting to come out and tell you how much i feel like i miss you. And how i love you despite my stupid heart..." I was staring at her so weird. 

"And how much i need you in my life but those words may stay forever in my hearts sometimes i wonder if there are words locked in your heart too, so that's why i did this." 

Everyone was smiling at me, and Donghae and Ryeowook are holding their hands. Yoona and Jessica was smirking like an idiot.

Wait- What the heck is happening?

"Tiffany..." I mumbled nervously. 

Just one more step and i'll take Tiffany in Donghae's arms. 

I was about to handed her to him, but Donghae refused.  Instead, Tiffany did not let go of my arms and squeezed my arms tighter.  

"Tiffany, what is happening?" I whispered. 

Until the priest said a word...

"We are now in front of Tiffany Hwang and 

-

-

-

- Kim Taeyeon." 

 

 

------

 

 

 

Kyayaaaaaaa!  Hahaha :D, you don't know this is coming your way right?  

Such a creepy author of 2013 .

 

 

 fic's ending soon... :/