Chapter 12 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 12:  

-------

Sunny and Donghae already left the country, they promised that they'll be back soon. 

Yep, the lunch time was quite time for me and Tiffany and Taeyeon...   And a sweet time for Yoona and Jessica. 

Even though Yoona and Jessica were lovey-dovey, they can't be like that because of their friends.  

Yoona was boiling up to them, everything seems messy. When they fight, after an hour they just made up, and now it has been a week.

Yoona and Jessica could not ever believe it. 

"Can't you guys even say congratulations for our monthsary? I know you two are fighting that we don't know the reason why but.. What happened to our friendship?" Yoona said angrily.

Taeyeon was staring at her innocently. 

Yoona grabbed Sica by the hand and walked away angrily. 

"Yoong, do you think it's best of we left them?" Ask the innocent Jessica.

"Im sure." She smiled.

 Yoona took Jessica to the place where they first confessed each other. The Unknown place. 

"Im just going to the bathroom, wait for me here, okay?" Jessica said as she smiled. Yoona nodded at her. Yoona keeps on wondering about Taeyeon and Tiffany. She knew in the first place Taeyeon has feelings for Tiffany but Tiffany's just too blind to see it.  

"I wonder what will happen to those too" Yoona sighed.  She misses their bonding, their friendship. 

"If Sunny and Donghae didn't come in our lives it wouldn't be like this." Yoona said in anger. 

It has been 15 minutes since Jessica went to the bathroom. 

"What's keeping her so long?" 

Yoona decided to go to Sica.  During Yoona was about to enter the bathroom, she notice it was open. There was a little space for her to see what's happening.

"Ahh, kids these days. Doesn't know how to lock the doors." She said. 

As she was about to enter, a scene was shocked by her. 

"Sica...." She mumbled.  She saw in her own eyes Jessica was kissing Yuri. Hand in hand, waist to waist and lips to lips. 

Flashback

Jessica was about to leave the bathroom when Yuri came in.  Yuri started to force Jessica to kiss her, when Jessica doesn't want too. 

"Leave me alone!"  Yes, their lips crashed but Jessica wad feeling nothing,  Until, Yoona saw them. 

End Of Flashback

Jessica saw Yoona from the door and broke the kiss. 

"Yoong...!" She yelled.

Too late, Yoona was already running so fast.  Jessica tried to follow her but Yuri grabbed her arm.

"Leave me alone, Yuri. We're done." Jessica said glaring at her Yuri slowly let go of Jessica's arms. 

"Do you hate me that much Jessica? Sica, look at me, im sorry, I promise i won't make mistakes anymore just come back to me. Please." Yuri pleaded as she kneeled.

Jessica was looking at her pitfully. She faced her and said "Yul, i loved you once, you knew that. But Yoona's my everything now." She simply said. 

"I have moved on." Sica said as she leaved Yuri and went to find her Yoona. 

Her everything.

----- 

Taeyeon and Tiffany was left unbelievable with no words to speak. It took about 5 minutes for Tiffany to make the first move. 

"Tae, im so sorry for what happened-" Tiffany almost apologize when Taeyeon  cut off her.

"You have nothing to be apologized for, if there's someone who will apologized it's me." Taeyeon frankly said and stood up.

Taeyeon walked away knowing she can't handle a conversation with her and knowing her feelings might explode. 

Tiffany watched Taeyeon as she walked away.  Tiffany decided to follow Taeyeon. She quietly went to the rooftop, with knowing Tiffany's following her.  Taeyeon knew the whole time Tiffany was following her. She couldn't keep her anger.

She wants Tiffany to stay away from her. 

They have reached their destination when suddenly Taeyeon unexpectedly turn around.

"Why do you keep following me?!" Taeyeon yelled angrily. Tiffany was stunned at her. 

"Could you just please stop following me?" Taeyeon said coldly. Taeyeon could not hide her feelings anymore, she really wants to say the words she wants to but she don't have the confidence to. As time goes by, Taeyeon drop a tear. 

Tiffany was shocked when she saw her bestfriend dripping a tear. 

'Darn you, Tiffany you really hurt her so bad'

"Taeyeon.... Im sorry for what i said to you, Im sorry."  Tiffany walked steps to hugged Taeyeon.

She take inch by inch to hugged her. But Taeyeon moved away. 

"What is this?! You can't even let me hug you!?" Tiffany said in disbelief.

"It's not you, it's me." She replied.

"Kim Taeyeon, why can't you just accept my 'Sorry' and just moved on like that never happened? I know i was selfish to think you spend more time with Sunny than me. But im your bestfriend. I have the right to cause i care for you. What's wrong with you Kim Taeyeon? You've changed" 

Taeyeon was left with no words to speak, but she want to put a stop on this.

"What's wrong with me? I've changed?" Taeyeon mumbled. "Yes, Yes!" Tiffany said answering back. 

"It's because I Love You...."  I couldn't find the words but let me say them now. 

"I love you." I repeated. 

The words i wanted to say so much, I did.

----

 

Sorry for So Short chappie again, it's because the next one's so loooong.

Omo, Omo, Omo.. 

Taeyeon finally CONFESSED! 

Hooray for that, but we don't know what happens next... 

Stay tune for more updates ;)