Chapter 6 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

As a promise to myself, i updated today YEHEY!

Chapter 6:

Amusement Park

Tiffany's Pov

We arrived at our destination without Taeyeon and Sunny, so basically that means were waiting for them at the entrance and right now im with Jessica, Yoona, Donghae and Ryeowook. Every student in the school is here, really. Im just hoping everyone will have a good day or not.

"Taeyeon's really a turtle." Jessica said. 

"And also Sunny." Donghae said.

"Yep, that's right." Tiffany smiled. "

Sunny insisted this morning that she'll pick Taeyeon up even though Taeyeon doesn't want her to." Donghae explained.

"What?!" Tiffany asked in a high voice

"I know, right Fany? I think my sister got the hots for Taeyeon." He said as he looked at Tiffany.

"Got the hots?!" Jessica asked confusedly. "

Jessica, that means Sunny has a likeness or a crush on Taeyeon." Yoona explained.

"Really? That's quite believable." Jessica said.

 "And why is it quite believable?" Tiffany asked.

"Hello? Tiffany, can't you see how clingy she was to Tae? And the way she looks at her was really something..." Jessica answered.

Tiffany just stayed silent, she don't know what got into her. 

"Sunny's been telling me last night, Taeyeon's really familiar to her. It seems like they met already." Donghae said.

'Met already? What?'

"Speaking of the devil..."  Donghae said as he looked at his phone. He recieved a text from Sunny saying

"Oppa, we're sorry. Please tell the others too. Taeyeon and i had something to do. We'll make it up you guys. Enjoy your TGIF!" 

"Taeyeon and her had something to do?!" I asked in disbelief.

"No. Sunny's like that, she tugged with her the person she likes." Ryeowook said.

"Finally, you spoke!" Yoona said smiling.

"O-of course" Ryeowook was madly blushing.

Jessica was kinda freaky with the thing that just happened and stomp Yoona in the foot silently.  Yoona yelled in pain silently. She knew she shouldn't do it at the first place.

"Enough with this talk already, let's just go and have fun!" Donghae said while putting his arms around Tiffany's shoulder. 

"Okay, oppa." Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany was madly angry with Taeyeon for ditching them and especially with Sunny. Aye, what i can do? Taeyeon's a grown up now she can do what she wants.

-----

Everyone was having fun, riding rollercoasters, going into the haunted house, bungee jumping. Everyone was having a great time. Even Tiffany was having fun, she still worries about wherabout is Taeyeon. 

"Im hungry, please can we have a little breaktime?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, i am hungry too. Let's go to that restaurant." Tiffany pointed.

"Okay, let's eat first." Ryeowook said.

The five of them went inside the restaurant and ordered.

"Who's gonna pay this time?" Ryeowook asked.

"It's you!" Donghae said as he laughed. Ryeowook put a fake smile at his face.

"Alright, i will." Ryeowook said. Everyine cheered knowing it's treat.

-----

"Hey, Jess. Im just going to the bathroom for a moment, alright?" Yoona said.

"Sure." Jessica said.  

After 10 minutes, Yoona still had not comeback. Jessica was starting to get worried. 

"Hey, Jess. How come Yoona's not back yet?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know, i better check on her." Jessica said as she stand up and went to the bathroom

"Yoona?" 

Jessica searched every stall in the bathroom and no one was there. There was no Yoona in the bathroom. She quickly gave Yoona's phone a call but the lad was not answering. Jessica knew Yoona's ringtone was. You could easily found her phone.

"Is that her ringtone?"  Jessica heard something through the concrete walls of the bathroom. Jessica peeped in the hole. There she found Yoona outside with people around her for she knew they're messing with her.

"Those bastards." 

Jessica quickly ran outside to save her deer.

TaeSun

Taeyeon's Pov

"Yah, where are you taking me?" Taeyeon yelled asking. 

"Come on, this place is one of my favorites. You'll like it." Sunny said.

Sunny took Taeyeon into a nice view of a beach. The will of the winds, the calm of the ocean and everything was magical.

"Wow, how did you know this place?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. Sunny knew Taeyeon was happy by her suprised.

"I don't know, my feelings just takes me here." 

"Your feelings take you here?" Taeyeon asked.

Sunny nodded at her as an answer.

"Let's sit here." Sunny said.

Two of them watches how the waves strikes through them and shared every laughters they had. Sunny knew she had to tell Taeyeon what she truly feels. But she's afraid if being rejected. Sunny gathered all up her energy to confess to Taeyeon. She knew it was the right moment.

"Taeyeon ah?" 

"Yeah?"  "I d-don't know if i should say this now but i t-think im in love with you." 

Taeyeon was blankly staring at her. "W-what?" 

"I have never really felt this before when i met you 10 years before." 

"10 years? Have we met before?" Taeyeon asked slowly.

"I know you'd never remember me"  Sunny showed Taeyeon her necklace with a letter T on it. 

"It's T and it's from you." 

"From me?" 

"Do you remember that Christmas Eve, you spent it on US, you were lost and i found you. You couldn't understand me cause i spoke English and you didn't know how to speak English and i never understand Korean at that time. So i helped you, we went to the police station and i bid goodbye to you, and before i went outside, you just gave me your necklace with a T on it, and you said "Kamsahamnida" and i knew on that moment, i was very thankful i met you." Sunny explained.

"It was you who helped me?" Taeyeon asked. Sunny nodded, looking at her eyes

"I remember it now." Taeyeon said.

"I know." 

---

"Taeyeon ah, im seriously falling in love with you." Sunny admitted shyly.

Taeyeon could only stare her in disbelief. 

"I know your not believing this, but this is real. My feelings to you are real." 

Silence fill both of them, Sunny was expecting answers from Taeyeon. Finally, Taeyeon spoke up.

"Sunny, i just got a bad heart break. I don't know if i could move on from it but im trying too." 

"Taeyeon, i promise i will help you just let me have a chance to get your heart. I will always be there for you. " 

"I just don't know, my heart is truly breaking." 

"Taeyeon, i know im not your dream girl but i will share all my dreams with you. I'll be always holding your hand through good times and bad times. I'll be faithful to you, i will never let you be alone again." 

Taeyeon was moved by Sunny's sudden words.

She knew she's well off with Sunny. But she can't accept she's gonna hurt herself.

"Can you give me one shot, Taeyeon?" 

Anyways, maybe it's best for me if i will say Yes, nothing will lose. Maybe Sunny can help me move on with Tiffany. I knew she can. 

"Yes, i will." Taeyeon said.

"Jeongmal?! Are you sure?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled at her.

Sunny jumped out of joy and happiness,  digging all the sands and throwing it away. Taeyeon was quite enjoying the scene of Sunny.

"Thanks, Tae." Sunny said as she kissed her in the cheeks.

"Your welcome." 

I knew everything will change, its got to be. Im moving on. Forget about Tiffany, and my feelins for her I'll move on and start a new life with Sunny. 

-----

Back To YoonSic

Yoona was dragged outside and surrounded by Yuri's gang. Being a good girl she is, Yoona did not fight back and just take all of what Yuri said. 

"Yah, Im Yoona do you think Jessica really loves you?" Yuri said in annoyed tone.

"Huh? She's just fcking using you to forget me!" She yelled at Yoona.

"Do you think she can forget me that easily? Huh?"

 "Why can't you answer? Cat got your tongue?" 

"This really gets on my nerves."

"Your phone's ringing with that stupid ringtone of yours, i'll let you answer it. Go on."

"Listen, If your not gonna stay away from her, you will surely be in trouble. Arraseo?" Yuri yelled.

Timing when super Jessica appears with fierce looks.

"Oh look what we have here, my princess. Came to get your toy?" Yuri asked emphasizing 'TOY'

"Stay away from her." Jessica said.

"Or what? You gonna punch me in the face? Just come back to me, i know you still love me. I know you do." Yuri said smirking.

Jessica took a few steps toward Yuri. Jessica leans in front of her and looked straight in her eyes.

"Tsk Tsk, Jessica, Jessica. I can still know your eyes wanting me."  Yuri said.

"Never, Yuri. Never." 

Jessica quickly leave the scene with Yoona. She grabbed Yoona's hands and walked away.  While Yuri was watching them walking away... Smirking.

 

------

 

I know, Yuri's a jerk. But don't hate her in real life. Arraseo?  So basically, Tae and Sun is dating and also Fany and Hae is, and also Wookie likes Yoona, while Yoona and Sica is in a relationship but Sica's just using Yoona? Don't Sica, please? Or else she'll go to Wookie. Anyways, thanks for the readers and commentors, upvoters! I WANT MORE! LOL!  

Kamsa! :)

love,

rhiljimin