Chapter 13 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 13:

Taeyeon's Pov

"I love you." I repeated once again. 

"Alright, are you happy now?!" Taeyeon yelled in anger. 

Tiffany was just completely staring at her. 

'She's kidding, right?' Tiffany thought in her mind.

"Oh, Really?" Tiffany said smiling.

I just confessed. I did. But something's holding me back. It's not time, this is not the right time to say it to her Taeyeon, come on.

Find an alibi. An alibi. 

"Yes! I love you because your my bestfriend, and i care for you." I said simply. 

I don't want her to freak out. It's better this way.

"And it's hard for me that you think im spending more time with Sunny than you." 

Tiffany take steps toward her and hugged her. 

"Aww, im sorry. It's just that i was not cool about it. Im sorry, Tae. Please forgive me." Tiffany whispered in her ears. 

"I know you love me, Tae. Your my bestfriend." Tiffany said as she tightly hugged. 

Taeyeon had no choice to hugged her back, a tear fell from Taeyeon's eyes and quickly wipe them.

"Im your bestfriend, you cry, i cry. You smile, i smile. I love you too Tae and i mean it." 

Yes, Tiffany. I love you so much. Im sorry i can't tell you. Im afraid to say I Love You more than a friend. 

Well, the tears are starting to slow down now.. but the pain, however, remains constant.

One day, when i am a braver girl, i will tell her that i love and ask if she will be mine forever, but until that day, we're just friends. 

---

Jessica's Pov

Yoona fastly went to the the Unknown Place and cried so much. 

"Yoona!" Jessica said at her. 

"We have to talk Yoong, that was just a misunderstanding. It's not what you think it is." Jessica tried to explain to her.

"What's there to talk about, Jessica?" Yoona simply asked without looking back at her. 

"Yoong, you don't under-"  Yoona turn around facing her.

 Jessica can see her eyes sore from crying. 

Jessica took a few steps at her a suddenly stopped

"Did you ever love me, Sica?"  She asked seriously.

Jessica was stunned at her question.  There i was waiting for a chance, hoping she'd understand i love her more than anything else. 

"Why don't you try to open up your heart, Sica? It won't take up so much of your time." Yoona said at her.

Jessica had no choice but to answer. In her heart, she knows she loved her once. 

"Yoong, meeting you was by total chance. Being your friend was the best desicion i ever had. And when i fall in love it was absolutely beyond control. I loved you back then Yoong, it's just im afraid to tell you." Jessica honestly said.  

Yoona was staring at her honest eyes. She knew Jessica was telling the truth.  

"Do you still love that jerk?" Yoona asked sniffing.

  "No, i don't." Jessica smiled a little. "What you said, was that all true?" Yoona asked taking steps towards her. 

"Yes, i do." Jessica said as she was in a marriage. 

Yoona and Jessica are now inch far from each other, head to head. When Yoona spoke up. 

"You know Jessica, i still can't decided if meeting you was the saddest or the greatest day in my life because my heart split and both sides held love and hatred and both sides held your name." Yoona smiled smiling. 

"Im Yoona, if i say i'll be there for you, you can count on me. Im not the type of person who just lets her girlfriend cry in sleep. I'll stay up late talking about the weirdest things to cheer you up. I'll hug you at awkward times just to break a smile and most important of all, i will never ever let you go." I said with my full heart. 

The tall girl swiftly leans in and kissed Jessica in the lips. It was a sweet romantic kiss, that she could ever ask for. Kisses that are full of love with each other.  Just an old love song, just the mention of your name, my heart breaks in two again...

I guess some things never change I am perfectly happy being her girlfriend, in fact I love it...I just have this incredible urge to kiss her that doesn't go away…and this feeling that we would be perfect together.

------

 

Taeyeon's Pov

Days and days had passed, we've become okay now. We're cool with each other.

Just like every other day in the cafeteria, i think it's the time now. To tell them what's my desicion.  I have been thinking about it. 

"So Tae, what is it that you want to tell us?" Yoona asked. 

Okay, Kim Taeyeon inhale, exhale. 

"You guys know how much i love fashion, right?" Everyone nodded at me.

"You'll kill for it." Jessica said.

"Yes, and i had ... been ... i was given a scholarship." I said.  Everyone was shocked at her sudden confession. 

"Jinjjaeyo? You should get it." Tiffany said at her.

"But it's in New York." 

"What?!" Everyone said at me. 

"Hey, don't 'What?!' on me..." Said the innocent Taeyeon.

"Will it be good for you, Tae?" Yoona asked concerned.

"Yeah, they will cover it all up on me. They will do anything just to have me. It's pretty cool." Taeyeon said smiling but inside she was hurting. 

"Have ... you made your desicion then?" Tiffang stuttered looking at Taeyeon's eyes.

"Yes, and i will ... do it." Taeyeon said looking at them. Everyone's expression is just not that good. 

"Come on guys, don't give me that look." 

"Taeyeon...." Tiffany softly said. 

"Hey guys, i will be fine. I can handle myself there." Taeyeon smiled assurely.

Yoona quickly went to Taeyeon's side and hugged her so tight. 

"I'm already missing you..." Yoona said softly.

"Ok, ok, your crushing me. Ow." Taeyeon answered dorkily. 

Yoona slowly broke the hugged and looked in each other eyes. 

"I think, i need .... air." Taeyeon said leaving. 

Taeyeon slowly leave the scene, leaving the three alone. 

YoonSicFany watched Taeyeon as she leaved.

"I wonder what made her desicion like that." Yoona mumbled. 

Tiffany just had a big sigh.  Jessica was looking at her with a furious glares.

"Do you think she'll really do it?" Tiffany asked in worried. 

"If it's not for you, she will not." Jessica quite mumbled. 

Tiffany wasn't listening to Yoona and Jessica's conversation, she was all in her own world but she heard what Jessica mumbled. 

"Come on, Sica. Don't tell her." Yoona pleaded. 

"No way, she has to, before it's too late." Jessica answered. 

 

Tiffany's Pov

I was panicking when i heard it, my heart was beating so fast, there were butterflies in my stomach.  Does Taeyeon really mean it? Does she love me more than a friend?  No way, she does not. She is not. I said to myself.  Did Taeyeon felt that way? I mean that love way? Does she?  I stood up and went to find her.

I can hear Jessica and Yoona yelling at me. I decided to ignore them and went to find Taeyeon, i want to know why and everything. I want to know everything. All the little things she said.  I went everywhere she possibly may go, especially on the rooftop. I went there and found her. I slowly took a steps at her.

 

Taeyeon's Pov

And I know that I should probably just let go, because I know that it wont work out and everyone tells me that. So I try to convince myself that its better off that way without her... But then I'll think of her and remember her smile that makes me melt  and I cant imagine myself with anyone else  and no matter how hard it will be…

I want to be with her Sometimes I wish I had never met her. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like her out there. I've accepted the fact that we can't be, but I've also accepted that she's going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that is always going to make my heart jump a little and my stomach tie up in knots no matter how happy I am otherwise.. no matter how long its been.

I slowly folded my eyes, clearing my mind and everything. Silence.  Until a husky voice called me...

"Taeyeon ah...." 

------

 

 

 

Aww, Cliffhanger again.

PS: Too more chapters and we will be on the PRESENT TIME... Excited?

Too more chapter. I'll update tomorrow again if you comment ;) Hehe!

-rhiljimin