Chapter 10 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Taeyeon's Pov

Taeyeon arrived first at the place that they promised to go, the Mall. 

"Where are those turtles?" Taeyeon mumbled. 

Taeyeon kept on standing and sitting on the bench, not knowing what to do. 

She decided to take a light tour around the mall first, window shoppings.  But there was a store who caught her attention, a small jewelry store. Taeyeon came in and was welcomed bu the workers.

There was a pair of necklace her eyes saw. It was a Lock and a Key.

"Ma'am we have that Lock and Key for sale." A girl said.

"Wahh, Really?" Taeyeon said in a extravagant voice.

"Yes, Maam." 

Should i buy it for her? I mean, she's my date now and maybe it will made her happy too.

Should i gave her the lock or the key? Still can't decide.

"Miss, i'll take it." Taeyeon said.

"Great. Please pay this on the counter." The girl said.

"Dae. Kamsahamnida."  Taeyeon went to the counter and paid up. She really wanted to gave her a present. Taeyeon quickly put the plastic at her bag for an insant suprise later.

"I hope she'll be happy." Taeyeon mumbled.

Not knowing someone heard it from aback.

"Of course, she will be Maam." The girl said.

"Oh, it's you." Taeyeon said.  The girl smiled at Taeyeon.

"Thanks for visiting Maam, come again." The girl said walking away

. At first, Taeyeon hesitated to ask the worker of which is better.

"Excuse me, miss?" Taeyeon said.

"Yes Maam?" The girl turned around and started walking ahead of Taeyeon.

"Ummm, this is really embarassing for me to say but what do you think i eill gave to her? The lock or the key?" Taeyeon asked

. The girl could not help but help her customer. And also out of cuteness of Taeyeon. 

"That is up to you, Miss." She smiled.

Taeyeon had come to her senses. How can she ask that to an employee.

"Sorry for asking, goodbye." Taeyeon bowed and quickly left the store. 

Taeyeon went to the meeting place where she found a familiar face.

"Ppany!" Taeyeon squeal. 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany replied back excitedly.

"I thought your not coming..." Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

"I've been here for like 30 minutes, no sign of Lee's..." Taeyeon looked around.

"I actually text them, they said theyre running late.." Tiffany said.

"So? That means?" Asked the innocent Taeyeon.

Tiffany smile smirkily at her. She quickly link her arms with Taeyeon and said

"That means you'll be my date, until those turtles will be here..." 

Taeyeon was really shaking from nervousness. Why is Tiffany being so clingy?

I was debating myself to say yes or no, but my hearts says yes, but my mind says no and my body says i don't know. God, help me.

"I......I d-don't" Taeyeon was cut off. 

Tiffany stared angrily at her and quickly unlink their arms and started walking away.  Taeyeon can only look at her.

She chased her like a fool.

"Ppany!" She yelled. 

But Tiffany was ignoring the girl.

Tiffany stopped from walking cause she's already tired that's when Taeyeon caught her off guard.

"Ppany, why did you just walk away?" Taeyeon asked.

"Your gonna say no, what difference it will make? I will started walking away, and you on the other side." Tiffany angrily said.

"Ppany.... It's not like that." Taeyeon fidgeted. 

"It's always like that!" She yelled which made Taeyeon look at her in disbelief.

"Im your bestfriend Kim Taeyeon, but these days your time has always been to Sunny, Sunny this and Sunny that and Sunny Sunny Sunny...." 

What?! How about you?! Donghae this, Donghae that and Donghae Donghae Donghae.  I really want to say these words so bad but i can't.

"It's not like that..." I said looking at the ground. 

Before Tiffany can anwer her back, someone yelled at them.

"Tae!" A girl yelled from aback.  Taeyeon turn around to see who it was. She can only look at her.

"Hey." Taeyeon said lazily. 

"Fany..." Donghae said as he went to Fany and hugged her.

Fany closely hug her while Taeyeon was closely looking at her.

"Why are you so late?" Tiffany asked sadly.

"Im so sorry, dad talked us for a moment and that moment lasts until 30 minutes. Im so sorry, dear." Donghae apologized. 

"Gwenchana." Tiffany said lazily.  Donghae smiled at her. 

"Im so sorry too, Tae..." Sunny aplogized. 

"It's alright, i've been ... okay." She smiled physically. 

"Are you sure?" Asked the worried Sunny.

'Im not Sunny, im not.' 

"Of course, i'm fine... Why wouldn't i be?" She said sarsistically.

"Alright." Sunny smiled.

"It's just that im quite angry..." 

"Angry?" Sunny yelled.

What? "No no.. Im hungry not angry..." Taeyeon explained. 

"I see... So let's eat, shall we? My treat for being late." 

Taeyeon nodded as an answer.

"Oppa, we're going to eat, you'll come?" Sunny asked across at them.

"Arraseo." Donghae replied. 

-----

The four of them went to a restaurant treated by the Lee's because of their tardiness. Even though the Lee's are quite happy, they can feel that something was not right. The atmosphere was quite awkward.

Even though they were all smiles and happy, emotionally and mentally the TaeNy are not. 

Taeyeon excused for a while to went to the cr. She left her bag with Sunny, since Sunny was carrying it.

Taeyeon went to the cr and locked the door. She keeps on thinking of what happened between Fany and her. She can't stand hurting her.

She wanted to apologized to her and get over it so quickly. She promised that she'll spend more time to Fany now.

"You can do this, Kim Taeyeon! Hwaiting!" Taeyeon said as she encourage herself.

Just go out there and beg for forgiveness and everything will be surel okay. Taeyeon went out of the cr, gathering all her confidence.

On her dismay, she saw Sunny confiscating her bag.  , the necklace is there! 

"Sunny!" Taeyeon yelled. It was too late, Sunny already found the necklace and showed it off to her.

"Tae, is this for me?" Sunny asked in cute voice.

Taeyeon can only look at her in disbelief.

"Tsk." She mumbled in disappointment.

Tiffany followed the gaze of Sunny as she showed off the necklace.  S

he was completely shock of what she just saw, a LockSmith.  It was Fany's favorite necklace.

Taeyeon completely knew it was her favorite. 

"Tae, is this for me?" Sunny asked again.

"Wow, so sweet." Donghae awed.

Taeyeon don't know if she will answer it or not. She just knew it made more Tiffany angry to her.

"It's supposed to be a suprise, Sunny..." She said.

"Awww, so sweet."  Sunny pecked a kiss on Sunny's cheeks. 

Tiffany was looking at her, like she doesn't even know her.

"I was planning to buy Fany too..." Donghae said as he lets out a box.

Tiffany was completely happy at the sight.

"What is this?" Fany asked.

"Open it." He smiled.

Tiffany slowly open the box and found that there's also a necklace on it. A pendant with a letter D on it.

"Does this mean Donghae?" She asked.

"Obviously, and this means Tiffany." He said as he showed off her necklace with a letter T. 

Taeyeon was quite jealous at that time. She can't hold on her feelings anymore.

"That's so sweet, Oppa. But my Tae's sweeter." Sunny teased as she leans in Tae's arms.

Donghae laughs at her remarks.

"Taeyeon will be my Key cause she open my heart, and i'll be the Lock that completely needs a Key." Sunny said sweetly.  

Taeyeon can only look at her, since she doesn't know to respond on her unsure heart. 

-----

After The Date

Everyone enjoyed the date, but TaeNy were not okay. 

Taeyeon deeply think that she needs to tell her how she really feels, sooner or later she will tell. She just need to find that confidence.

I wonder why Tiffany can't stand when im with someone else, but she doesn't realize im weak around her.

I always smile and laught at her jokes even when they're not funny. I take every single chance to have a talk to you. Im crazy about her, but will i ever confess this? I don't think i will ever. It's not that im afraid. It's just that she'll never feel the same way... 

No matter how i try loving Sunny the way i love Tiffany, it will never be the same.

----

 

 

 

This chapter really broke my heart ;( ...  Huhuhu! Poor Tae.

Mianhae ;(