Chapter 8 ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Yepp, i doubled update today.

Got nothing to do anyways'

SO COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE ME!

LOL!

Chapter 8: 

Taeyeon's Pov

Monday, school again. I have no idea how to faced Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona after i ditched them.

Im really stupid. Wait, it's monday. And it means a new journey in my life with Sunny. Everything will change now including my feelings for Tiffany. 

"Hey!" Tiffany said from aback. I knew it was her, it was her cute husky voice that i really want to reach.

"Hey, Fany!" I turned around an faced her.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Kim Taeyeon." 

Crap. She called me by my full name. She only call me that when she's totally on the bomb. I gulped and stared at her.

"R-really? M-me?" I asked.

Tiffany nodded with an evil smile.

"Let's talk about it later, arraseo?" 

I nodded at her. As we walk together, a student came to me and puts her arms around my shoulder with a matching kiss on the cheeks, i was really shocked to see who it was. 

"Oh, Sunny." I said.

"Hey my Tae...and Fany." Sunny said with a greeting smile.

"That was quite an entrance greeting in this beautiful morning." I said in disbelief at her.

"Why? Im just showing my appreaciation." She said as she pouted.

"I know. I know." 

"Don't you like it?" Sunny said as she tend her eyebrows.

"Are my kisses in your cheeks are not good enough?"

"What?! No of course not!" I said loudly.

"Really? Then im going to kiss you again!"

Sunny mimicked some sounds of kisses and puts her lips on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon being quite scared ran away. 

"Yah, Taeyeon! Why are running away?" Sunny yelled.

Sunny followed Taeyeon along, gasping for air because Taeyeon runs so fast.

"Damn this." Taeyeon said running. 

Tiffany's Pov

That midget just walked away, leaving me behind. Hey Taeyeon, was i just a wind to you? You can feel me, but you can't see me? Hello!  Aish! --

Taeyeon's Pov

I gotta run, run, run... Run Taeyeon Run! Wait, why am i running anyway? It's because of that kiss? Or am i? No im not, no im not falling for her kisses. Never, ever. It was just a kiss, but it felt different.

Too good, i ran so fast that she could not see me anymore. I can't go to my classroom, i gotta be somewhere else. I'll just made an alibi this morning.  I gotta go to a place, where im wiyh the air alone. Just me and the wind. 

--

"Oh, Tae's not here?" Sunny asked. 

"She was never here." Yoona said. 

"But i just, i thought she's here already." Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon was not in the classroom, she cracked out her head thinking where she was. 

"Seriously, where is Taeyeon?" Sunny said worrying. Sunny took a glance on Tiffany.

"Tiffany, do have any idea where she went?" 

"I don't know. Im j-just going to the cr." Tiffany said as she stand up and walk away.

---

Even Yoona and Jessica was ignoring each other. Jessica wants to reach out Yoona for a talk, but it seems Yoona doesn't want too.

"Hhmmp, where is my Taeyeon?" Sunny pouted.

"Tell me what happened back there." Jessica said.

"Well, Taeyeon ran away and i followed her but she was so fast and i lost a sight of her, and here i thought she was here already." Sunny explained.

"I see." Jessica said.

"Hey guys, is there something wrong between you too? You doesn't seem close now." Sunny asked.

"What?! No!" Yoona and Jessica said together looking back at Sunny with a glare.

Sunny was frightened with the glare of YoonSic.

"Alright, alright." Sunny said as she put her hands up in the air.

----

Tiffany's Pov

I've been looking everywhere on where she is about, the cr, the music room, the art room but she was never there. T

ruthfully speaking, i only know one place where she can relieve her stresses. The rooftop.

I quickly went to the rooftop to see if she was there. There i found a familiar back as i look at the bench. "I knew you'd be here." I said. She turned around and looked at me. 

"Oh, hey there." Taeyeon said. 

I went to her and sit beside her. I already felt the will of the wind.

"Nice weather today, isn't it?" I said happily looking at the skies. 

"I've been looking everywhere for you." I said. 

"Why are you looking for me anyway?" She asked. I strangely look at her. What's up with the cold look anyway. 

"Well, why do you think we look for someone?" I asked.

Taeyeon stared blankly at me.

"Because you like that person?" She said.

"No. Because you look like someone escaped from prison, that's why im looking for you." I smiled at her.

Taeyeon laughed with her remarks. 

"That was quite cheesy. So, i look like an escaped prisoner?" Taeyeon asked smiling.

"I don't know, maybe?" Tiffany said smiling.

"But remember that im only the cutest escaped prisoner you ever knew."

---

"Kim Taeyeon, i know you. You've never been like this. Right now, tell me your secret that you've been hiding." I commanded.

Taeyeon quickly leaved her sight of Tiffany and just want to excuse tht moment. She's not ready for telling Tiffany the truth. But in the end, she gave up.

"Do you remember the girl i used to tell you back then? The one who saved me on that Christmas Eve, it was Sunny." Taeyeon said looking at the grounds.

"No way." I said.

"Either i find it hard to believe but the worst is she confessed on me." 

"S-she c-confessed?"  Taeyeon nodded.

"I don't know what should i do Fany ah.. I keep thinking about someone." Taeyeon said.

"Someone?" 

"I didn't have enough the confidence to tell you guys that i have fallen for someone... And it didn't workout between us because she has someone else and it'll be just so stupid of me to continue loving her secretly, so i accepted Sunny. Thinking she can help me move on but it seems i can't and i think i might fall for Sunny" Taeyeon confessed.

"...." 

"Come on, Fany ah. I know this seems unbelievable but this is real." 

"What am i gonna say Tae? I don't know." Tiffany said in disbelief. Tiffany can see that Taeyeon is really troubled by her mixed feelings.

"Well, all i can say is the best advice don't give a damn what people think, and just do what you have to do for you." 

Taeyeon looked at her.  "Really?" Asked the innocent Taeyeon.

"Mmmmhm" Tiffany nodded.

"Just date her and see if it works out then be in a relationship. And that's easy." Tiffany said.  

"I guess your right..."  

The atmosphere between the two are really awkward.

"You know what's funny? Is that were dating both Lee's." Tiffany said laughing.

"Yeah. What a small world." Taeyeon answered.

"How's you and Donghae?" Tiffany asked.

"We're good actually. Im not yet ready to be in a relationship so i challenged him to wait until im ready." 

"Why are'nt you ready? I mean your really like him."  Tiffany sighed.

"I don't know, there is something that lacks and i don't know whay is it." Tiffany said.

"Well, you better find that 'lacks' or someone else will find it." Taeyeon said teasingly.

"Let's go back now, shall we?"  "Alright. It's almost time for our second period" 

"Sunny's been looking everwhere for you."

"I know." 

---

ClassRoom  2nd Period. 

Taeyeon's Pov

"Taeyeon, where did you go?" Sunny asked pouting.

"Mian, i was just stuck in the cr." I said. 

"Sorry for making you run away." Sunny apologized.

"Nah, it's alright. Besides i have fun running away from you." I said laughing. 

Sunny playfully punch Taeyeon in the arms and laughed. 

The atmosphere between the 5 friends were different, Yoona and Jessica was quite and just keep stealing glances with each other while Tiffany seems to be in her own world and Taeyeon and Sunny who was lovey-dovey with each other.

---

Cafeteria

Even though Yoona and Jessica was ignoring each other.

They just can't keep caring for one another. Yoona noticed Jessica was not ordering foods, she quickly get a tray and filled it in with delicious foods and gave it to Jessica.  Jessica was quite struck at her darling's sudden movements.  Yoona gave Jessica the food and suddenly walked away without a word. 

"Yoong, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'll be back." Yoona said and started walking away. 

"What's wrong with her and you Jessica?" Taeyeon asked. 

"They had a little lovers fight, when that Yuri jerk came up and started to brainwash Jessica's love for Yoona but the thing is Sica's scared that Yoona might believe it and just you know." 

"That jerk! She's totally gonna get something from me!" Taeyeon held her fists in anger.

"Easy there, tiger." Sunny said.

"Stop it Tae, i don't want anymore fights to happen."  Jessica sighed.

Taeyeon decided to confront her.

"Tell me Jessica, the truth. Do you really love Yoona? Yes or No?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes!" Jessica yelled without hesitations.

"Ey, so follow her, be a man or ... a woman. it up and tell her how you really feel." Taeyeon said bravely. 

Jessica got a little inspiration from Taeyeon's words.

"Your right, i should do that." Jessica said.

Jessica quickly stand up and was ready to haunt her deer. 

Before she leaves, she whispered to Taeyeon.

"It's funny how you can say that to me and make me do it, when you can't do it yourself." Jessica whispered. Jessica smiled at her.

"Thanks, guys!" She said as she went.

Taeyeon was quite shock at her remarks.

"What did she say, Tae?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon was now back at her senses.

"Ah, nothing." Taeyeon said.

Yeah, Jessica's right. I can't do it. I can't confess to her. I can't do it. I can't. 

---

YoonSic

Jessica's Pov

Jessica went everywhere were Yoona may went possibly. classroom, rooftop, bathroom and there's only one thing she didn't went, The Garden.  Jessica quickly rushed to the Garden, to her expectations, she found Yoona.

Sitting in a bench with someone. It was Ryeowook.

Jessica knew that lad had feelings for Yoona, real feelings.  

"Looks like Yoona's found her happiness"  Jessica was secretly watching them, especially Yoona who seems to own her happiness.  She can't do anything, she just can't walk up to that scene and grab Yoona by the hand and walked away. 

Before Jessica could see the signs, A tear fall from her eyes.

Jessica's heart was truthfully torn apart. Her mind was breaking, her body's hurting and her eyes was crying. 

She could not tolerate it any longer, Sica ran away and found a place where she can cry all her eyes out.  

Now that Jessica's know she's not good enough for Yoona and does not deserve all the love she's getting. She'll give up.

---

After Lunch 

Everyone was getting ready for their first period in the afternoon.

But the thing is Yoona was still not in the room. 

"Sica ah, why is your eyes so red?" Taeyeon asked.

"H-huh? Of course not, maybe it's just sore eyes." I said lying.

"Did you cry, Sica?" Tiffany asked worriedly. Jessica could not looked in the eyes of her bestfriends. Instead a cry was heard from her. 

Tiffany quickly gave Jessica a big  comforting hug, and a pat from Taeyeon.

"You and Yoona can work it out; don't worry." Taeyeon said.

"No..." Jessica said between her sobs. 

"It hurts me to see you crying, Sica." Tiffany said.  Jessica secretly cried even more.

She knew she had to okay when Yoona comes in. Jessica wiped off her tears and smiled.

"Your right Tiff, i should smile." Jessica said hurtingly.

  "We're here for you, alright?" Taeyeon said with a sympathetic look.

"I know..." 

Then exactly Yoona came in with a happy face. Just as when Yoona noticed that Jessica's was not herself and cried.

"Why did she cry?" Yoona mumbled. 

Taeyeon quickly dragged Yoona outside using her strengths. 

"Ow, Taeyeon!" Yoona was hurting by Taeyeon's sudden grasp. 

Taeyeon dragged Yoona outside and talked.  

"You know the pain you just felt then? That's zillion times the pain Jessica's feeling right now." Taeyeon said with anger eyes. Yoona knew Taeyeon was telling the truth. She knew it.

"And don't you think im hurting too?!" Yoona yelled. Taeyeon was shocked when the girl yelled.

"I know you two are hurting, but why did you have to break up with her when you know she loves you?!" 

"Break up? What do you mean? I didn't break up with her." Yoona said confusedly.

"You didn't?" Taeyeon asked.

"No."

"But she followed you after you walked away from the lunch time." Taeyeon said.

"What?!" "She chased you after you left." 

"W-what? I was in the g-garden and i was with Ryeowook and maybe she saw it." Yoona said.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Damn. Your princess is truly hurting, Yoona."  Yoona took a glimpse of Jessica in the room and she can see she's hurting so much.

"But im hurt too, Tae." 

---

After their talk Yoona was back in her own seat, which is beside Jessica.

Their teacher let them copy everything that was on the board. Yoona keeps stealing glances on her princess. Yoona can still see the red eyes of Jessica from crying so much. 

For a moment, Jessica was searching her bags for a ballpen. Yoona took the chance to put a handkerchief and a ballpen between the notes.

Jessica had a big sighed knowing she lost a pen again. She was even tired to copy everything on the board and didn't write anything and just closed her eyes, falling asleep. Yoona had a feeling that her plan was a fail, since Jessica fall asleep. 

"Darn it." Yoona mumbled. 

Yoona noticed the sleepy Jessica, was a great view. Those pink lips, milky skin and beauiful eyes. Yoona wants to kiss her cheeks or even her foreheads even just for a second, but she can't. It might wake her princess up.

Ring! 

The bell rang, ended the class.

"Hey Tiff, let me borrow your notebook later. I didn't copy and also a pen." Jessica said. 

"Your really something, alright here it is." Tiffany handed her a notebook and a pen.

"Thank You!" Jessica smiled.

Yoona was staring at Jessica for the whole time, Even Jessica knows what Yoona's doing, she just ignored it and acted nothing's wrong.

-----

After School Of course, it's still the same. Donghae walks Tiffany home. Sunny walks Taeyeon home. Yoona and Jessica?

Yoona wants to take Jessica home, but the lad ignores her. Jessica just bids goodbye and quickly leave. 

Jessica was hoping to be with Yoona at that time. On her wish, Yoona really followed her home.  Even Jessica was walking, Yoona was following her with her motor. 

Jessica feels really relieve and happy when Yoona followed her.  And also Yoona was feeling the same. Yoona wants to secure everyday that her Sica must go home safely. 

---

Jung's Home

Jessica suddenly thought of the notebook she borrowed from Tiffany. 

"Huh?! There's a pen in here? I didn't see it."  She found a pen in her bag, copied all of them and finish it. 

Jessica started to pack her bags, when a handkerchief fell. 

"A hanky?" 

Jessica pick it up and looked for the hanky's designs. She noticed there's a name under it, YoonSic Forever

"YoonSic Forever?" 

"That's Yoona's and my name" Did this came from here?  Jessica also noticed there was a paper stick on it saying 

"Im sorry for making you cry. Stop crying now, we'll start a new. My love is here for you, forever and always. My princess, i love you." 

-Yoona<3

Jessica fell a tear again due to Yoona's sweetness.

 

----

I love Yoona. I love Yoona. I love Yoona. I just truly love her. 

Who's the cutest escaped prisoner? 

TAEYEON! :)) 

Kekeke! 

Love, rhiljimin