Chapter 21 : Last Chapter ❤

Afraid To Say The Words "I Love You"

Chapter 21: 

 

Hello Hello, Moshi Moshi, Ciao Ciao, Busy Busy

Edit that out, it's been a long time since i updated.

Anyways, here i am again :) I just want to thank everyone who supported me all the way to the end of this fic.

This gave me happiness so much than you could ever imagine, through your dear comments, through PM's and everyone who i befriended through this fic. I sincerely thank you.

 Oh yeah, i have an upcoming fic titled 'Bittersweet Romance', it's TaengSic by the way. Hope you enjoy it too :) 

-rhiljiminApril. 

- - -

 

 

Flashback 

Tiffany's Pov 

Taeyeon left us without a word, not a sentence from . It was hurting all of us.

Especially me, since i knew she had that feelings on me, we started to grow apart.  Well, it didn't work out. All i can do right now is to be happy with her desicions.  And i'll be here waiting for her comeback.

1 year later

Donghae and Tiffany was still seeing each other. Apart that they already graduated in high school, made their relationship worsen. 

2 years later. 

Donghae and Tiffany decided to cool off the relationship. It was only for temporary but it was hell pain for Tiffany. 

3 years later.

Tiffany and Donghae were back to each other, Donghae apologized and Tiffany accepted him back. 

4 years later.

That's when all the truth came out, Donghae already said the truth to Tiffany that she could never be her boyfriend anymore. And one truth that shock all of them,  Donghae said that he was gay all the time.

He knew his father would not accept it, so she went out with Tiffany but along the way he realized he's still Gay and one more thing he is Ryeowook's man.  Shocking, isn't it? 

But that's how love is since then.

Love knows no boundaries, it is all for equal. Since then, i made up my mind. I made up my mind. 

I was so lonely since Taeyeon was gone, i couldn't do anything. I mean i do, i do smile too. But it's not like the smile i had with Taeyeon. Taeyeon, was all there for me. She was my superhero. A superhero i loved but she was gone.

  - - - 

Present.

Wedding Day. 

Taeyeon has no idea what's gonna happen on both of us.  All this time she thought, i was gonna marry Donghae, but Donghae's marrying someone else.  Luckily, he agreeded on the plan and told me that it was the best thing he heard so far.  Well, we all planned it well.   

 

- - -

  As she walks me down the aisle, she don't know what's coming her way.  I closed my eyes.  Remembering our pasts together, the first day we met, the first day she told me she loves me, the first day she was gone .

 

 - - - 

I could see sadness in her eyes, even though she's acting not like one.  I've know her all my life. 

I wondered back then, why i didn't feel it that way i made her feel. I didn't find the answer till she was gone.

 

 - - -

 

"We are now in front of Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon"

She turn her face to me and had a 'What The Hell' on her expressions. I just simply nodded and didn't say anything. 

I held out her hand so tight.  I saw her eyes gets watery. A tear fell down from her eyes. I used my thumb to wipe it off. There she told me. "Is this a joke?"  I chuckled. 

"No. It's true." I simply answered with a smile.  Then Yoona signalled the priest to continue the ceremony.  - - - I can see Taeyeon's scared when the scene that i wanted came.  "Do you take this girl as your wife, through poor and rich, through sick and health-..." The priest was cut off by her.

"Yes, I Do. No words can express how much i will be there for her, sir." Taeyeon answered.

Woo, i can't stop smiling right there. And i hope you smiled too. Lol. I can hear everyone was in the state of kiligness on us. 

They were shouting at us like

"Just kiss her already." 

"Taeyeon, your the man.... I mean WOMAN!" 

Which made me happy so much.  Who wouldn't? Then the priest me, and ask me the same.  I answered with my assured voice. "I Do, forever and ever."  Taeyeon took a glance on me and held my hand. 

"You may now kiss your bride." 

I faced Taeyeon with a great smile. Taeyeon slowly carressed my face. I know she was happy. 

"M-may i?" She shyly asked. I cannot hold it in anymore.  I quickly kissed her in the lips. I felt her lips touch on mine.  I can hear everyone cheering for us.  Still not real sure what im going to say to her after this, all i know is that i love her. I love her. I love Kim Taeyeon. 

"Kim Taeyeon, i vow to everyone. I will never ever leave you again 5 years ago, i promise you." I whispered to her.  She was blushing all the way. Did i do something wrong? Just kidding. 

 

Taeyeon's Pov

 

Do i still need to tell you how i feel? Nah, guess not. Even without words, i guess you'll know. 

It's sad to say that this is the last chapter of our single lives. Together, Tiffany and i will form babies later. Just Kidding. 

Oh by the way Yoona and Sica says Thank You too, as well as the other characters

. Yoona is currently planning how to propose to her as sweetly as ever. I hope it turns out good.  This is really unbelievable right? Anyways, i really wanna Thank You so much for listening to my story. 

A piece of advice

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

Kamsahamnida:) 

 

 - - -

 

And they live happily ever after. Once again, Thank You :)