6

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

“Ah… Sunggyu hyung! You’re here early!” Sungyeol greeted me as I stepped into his restaurant.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa!” Namjoo appeared from the kitchen.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Namjoo-ah! How’s life going on between you and Yeollie? Did he bully you?” I queried. Sungyeol, whom was standing next to me, opened his mouth very wide when I popped that question.

 

“A-Aniyo!” Namjoo yelled and waved her hands wildly.

 

“Haha okay I understand.” I nodded before moving on to the next question.

 

“So are both of you done with dinner preparations?”

 

“Just some final touches. Be right back hyung.” Sungyeol responded before taking Namjoo’s hand and led her back into the kitchen.

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungyeol’s P.O.V.

“Namjoo-ah, look at me.” I whispered as I cupped her cheeks.

 

“What’s wrong oppa? There’s nothing on your face. Is there something wrong?” She simply said whilst removing my hands, only to hold them in hers.

 

“Aniyo. You know I love you right? I’ll never bully you right?” I said worriedly whilst staring at her intently.

 

“Oppa are you thinking about the question Sunggyu oppa just asked?” she questioned whilst cocking her head to one side.

 

“I…” I opened my mouth to speak but only empty words came out from it.

 

“Oppa I trust you 100% okay?” she replied my thoughts and leaned forward to give me a peck. I wanted to continue it further but we were interrupted by a raging commotion outside.

 

“Argh… what’s going on?” I grumbled under my breath as I stepped out of the kitchen, only to find myself caught in the middle of crossfire.

 

End of Sungyeol’s P.O.V.

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

As the lovely couple excused themselves into the kitchen, I whipped out my phone, preparing to press the dial button on Sungjong’s caller id when the wind chimes hanging near the door jingled, signaling a customer.

 

“Oppa I already said I’m sorry.” A girl pleaded to the new customer.

 

“You’re late.” I said, whilst checking my watch, and went up to the person whom I was supposed to meet tonight.

 

He immediately stuck out his finger and pointed it at the girl whom was trailing him and said, “Blame her.” The girl beside him gasped in shock but quickly shut when her eyes met his strong, cold gaze.

 

Sungyeol rushed out from the kitchen to resolve the commotion but the only words that came out were, “Sungjong, is that you?” I too, was shocked, how on earth does Sungyeol know Sungjong?

 

Just then, Namjoo followed her boyfriend and was equally surprised like her boyfriend, “Hayoung, is that you?”

 

I was stunned when Namjoo said that. “Wait… you guys know each other.” They looked at each other before nodding in acknowledgement.

 

I then turned my head to Sungyeol and Namjoo, “Can we discuss this over dinner?” They nodded before heading back into the kitchen and seconds later, the first dish was on the table.

 

A long moment of silence enveloped the dining room as we sat around the table, Hayoung and Sungjong on the left, Namjoo and Sungyeol on the right, and me at the head of the table. It was awkward staring at each other so much so that I couldn’t stand it anymore, “So… anyone care to enlighten me?”

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Well… I met Sungyeol hyung and Namjoo on the plane whilst on my trip here. And this is my personal assistant.” I started off with a monotonous tone.

 

“Hayoung-ah so this is the part-time job you were telling me about?” Namjoo queried, to which Hayoung nodded in response.

 

Sungyeol hyung then cut in, “How do both of you know each other?”

 

“Ah… she’s my schoolmate. One day, she fell down so I helped her to the sick bay.”

 

“I see… that’s so kind of you dear.” Sungyeol hyung answered lustfully and pecked her cheek.

 

“Eww… get a room please both of you.” Sunggyu hyung interrupted their making out session.

 

“So hyung, you haven’t told me about how you met Sungyeol hyung and Namjoo?” I looked at Sunggyu hyung and inquired.