13

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

“Here’s your contract,” said Mr. Lee, the President of Skyelite Entertainment, presented him the piece of paper.

 

“If the terms and conditions are favourable, you may sign here, just above the doted line.” Mr. Lee added on as he produced a pen.

 

My eyes scanned through the words and figures before I removed the pen cap and signed above the dotted line. “Nice working with you,” Mr. Lee replied with a smile as he shook Sunggyu’s hand.

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Omo! Oppa how can you be sleeping when they’re coming in an hour?” Hayoung tapped my shoulder to stir me from my siesta. I ignored the noise and turned my back towards her.

 

“Oppa!” she cried and grabbed my hand to pull me up. Instead, I pulled her down.

My eyes flicked open the moment I felt a weight against my chest. My eyes met hers and our mouths were inches away from touching. Feeling bashful, I avoided her stare and looked down, only to see that her soft, round s were pressed against my chest.

 

Noticing the stares that I was giving her, she quickly stood up and brushed her skirt, “Erm… I-I’ll be waiting d-downstairs.” And hurriedly closed the door behind her.

 

“Argh…” I groaned as I buried my face in my hands. I shook my head a few times to clear my head of the images that I had surfaced in my head but they don’t seem to be going away. Hesitantly, I unlocked my phone and flipped through my photo album. I kept swiping to the left till I stopped at a particular photo, which showed a sleeping Woohyun hyung and me. Unbeknownst to myself, I was staring at the phone screen for a long time, reminiscing about the past before planting a kiss on the screen.

 

A sudden realization hit me when I remembered that I invited the guys over to my house to celebrate Sunggyu hyung’s first job, I sat up immediately to get changed. But there was a problem that needed my attention very badly. A small bulge had beginning to form and no matter how much I tried to palm it, it just got bigger. Releasing a sigh of despair, I removed my pants and flopped back down onto the bed. Rubbing soft circles on my balls and cupping my with both hands, I slowly aroused myself. The beast underneath was screaming to be released until I finally removed my underwear. It sprang out with much force, standing so proudly in the cold, spacious room. Wanting to get over it quickly, I wrapped my fingers around that thin, long rod and flexed my wrist in an up-and-down motion. After a while, I speeded things up and was beginning to moan softly with beads of sweat flowing down onto my chest slowly.

 

Feeling the muscles in my abdomen starting to tense, my wrist moved faster and before I had known, I was aching my back and crying out, “Hyu-Hyung!” as streams of white, milky ribbons came flying out, spilling all over the sheets and my skin. Lying on my back for a moment, I caught my breath before gathering some tissue paper to clean up the mess. Tossing my soiled clothes into the laundry basket, I got dressed for the event and headed downstairs.

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

When the grandfather clock chimed at six in the evening, Sungyeol and Namjoo came strolling past the gates with their arms linked. Sungjong stood at the door and greeted them, giving a warm hug to Sungyeol and planting two kisses on either side of Namjoo’s cheek. A moment later, a black car pulled up at the porch and out came Sunggyu along with Howon at the wheel. Both were wearing well-pressed black suits with a bowtie and a huge smile on their face.

 

Sunggyu ascended up the steps and embraced Sungjong, “Thanks for the invite Sungjong-ah.”

 

“It’s nothing hyung,”the maknae replied.

 

“Let’s see the dashing boy today,” Sunggyu broke away and held him by his shoulders, surveying the pretty face in front of him. The older used a hand to swipe back some stray strands of hair from the younger’s forehead before placing a kiss on it. Sungjong’s cheeks turned red when his hyung did that for him.

 

“Yah! You can only have eyes for me!” a voice sounded from outside the doorway as the tapping of footsteps rang against the white marble stairs.

 

“Howon hyung…” Sungjong’s voice trailed off.

 

Howon tossed his car keys to the valet at the doorway before greeting Sungjong with a kiss on the nose. Sungjong’s face immediately flushed as red as a tomato at the close proximity of Howon’s lips to his. “Come on let’s not keep the others waiting. What is a party without a host?” Howon grabbed his hand and led him into the dining room.

 

The rest, including Hayoung, were bickering over where to sit when they walked in. Howon and Sungjong didn’t bother about them and took their places next to each other. Sungjong rang a small bell that was placed in front of him, signaling the start of their meal. When the rest heard the sound, they quickly sat wherever they were and let the servants bring in the food.

 

As soon as the meal ended, Howon stood up and raised his glass, “To Sunggyu hyung and his future endeavours.” And the rest echoed along.

 

“And now for the highlight of the day,” Howon turned to his right to face Sungjong, held his hands, looked deep into his eyes and asked, “Will you be my boyfriend?”