22

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

“Hyung take a seat! I’ll push you.” Sungjong offered.

 

“Ani!” Howon rejected, “You should take a seat.” And he pressed down on the fragile boy’s shoulders. Just as Howon was standing behind his lover, getting ready to push him, they heard a voice and then two figures approached them.

 

“Sungjong oppa!” Hayoung’s sweet voice filled the air.

 

“Omo!” and the pair at the playground turned to wave.

 

“What are you guys doing out here late at night?” Hayoung asked.

 

“Ah we’re just taking a stroll.” Howon answered casually.

 

“Yah Lee Sungjong! How dare you ask Hayoung to clean the entire studio herself?” Sunggyu rapped his knuckles lightly against his head.

 

“Ah hyung! I told her to bring the other servants along to help.” Sungjong defended himself.

 

“I didn’t want to bother them anymore since they’ve been busy with guests coming in and out of the house.” Hayoung replied.

 

“But still Sungjong is a man and you should ask him for help and not make yourself work so hard.” Sunggyu huffed and raised his hand to tap the said boy’s head once more.

 

“Yah yah! That’s enough of hitting my boyfriend.” Howon stood in front of Sungjong.

 

“Mwo! How dare you get so informal with me?” Sunggyu raised his voice and chased the couple around the playground. “Yah! Both of you come back here!” Sunggyu shouted as Howon held Sungjong’s hands, pulling him away from the ‘evil monster’. Hayoung chuckled at the scene of playful men, who were not acting their age.

 

“Hayoung-ah!” A melodious voice called out to her.

 

Hayoung spun around, “Namjoo-unnie!” And they both hugged each other.

 

“Sungyeol hyung! Help us!” Sungjong dragged Howon along to hide behind the tall, lanky guy. “Defend us from the evil monster!” The petite boy pointed his finger. Sungyeol traced his finger and his eyes landed on a tired, puffing hamster.

 

“Y-Yah! How dare you! Come here!” Sunggyu ran towards them but Sungjong tugged Sungyeol in front of him. “L-Lee Sungyeol I give you one last chance! Stop protecting those imbeciles!” Their hyung glared at the innocent man.

 

“Hyung there’s nothing I can do. Sungjong keeps yanking at my shirt.” Sunggyeol protested.

 

“Sunggyu oppa! Stop threatening my boyfriend!” Namjoo clinged onto Sungyeol and the two pecked each other’s lips.

 

“Hayoung take her away. I want to catch those brats.” Sunggyu rolled up his sleeves. But his words fell on deaf ears; Hayoung was busy admiring her nails. “Hayoung-ah you’re defying me as well?” Sunggyu stomped towards her. Hayoung screamed joyfully as she hid behind Namjoo. And they spent the night running away from the ‘evil Sunggyu’. All of a sudden, they couldn’t hear Sunggyu’s angry voice anymore. The group turned around and found him lying face flat on the sandy ground.

 

“Hyung gwaenchanhayo?” Sungyeol enquired as he stepped closer.

 

“Aish! Stupid rock!” The elder grumbled as he picked himself up and dusted his clothes. “I’m pooped.” Sunggyu fussed and took a seat on the swing.

 

“Oppa you’re so easily tired.” Hayoung joked.

 

“Hayoung-ah I don’t have the breath to joke with you anymore.” Sunggyu answered with exhaustion.

 

“Omo! When did you two get so comfortable with each other?” Sungjong pointed out. The rest nodded in agreement.

 

“Are you two an item?” Howon proposed. And the two lowered their heads to hide their blushed cheeks.

 

“Looks like they are.” Sungyeol teased. Sunggyu and Hayoung buried their faces in their hands.

 

“Hayoung-ah jinjja?” Namjoo questioned with a hint of surprise as she shook the said girl’s arm.

 

Hayoung slowly raised her head and glaneced at Sunggyu, “O-Oppa are w-we together l-like they s-said?”

 

Sunggyu raised his head at a snail’s pace, “I-If you say s-so.” And he returned her a glance before twisting his head to spare himself the embarrassment.

 

“Ah what a cute couple!” Namjoo cheered. And the rest clapped their hands.

 

“Hyung the amusement park.” Sungjong whispered into Howon’s ear.

 

“Oh yes! Sungjong came up with this brilliant idea of doing a double date and since Sunggyu found his partner, we could change it to a triple date!” Howon sneaked an arm around Sungjong’s waist and pulled him closer.

 

A/N: I've set up a Twitter & Instagram account to follow my favourite stars. If you think you're one, you can follow me. I'll follow for follow. Hehe :P