21

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Howon’s P.O.V.

It was cool, breezy walk in the park. I took in a deep breath and released it slowly, and a ‘cloud’ formed and then disappeared. Sungjong saw what I did and copied. Cute, was the first word that entered my mind. He caught me staring at him and giggled. Soon enough, I giggled along with him until our giggles turned into loud laughter. We stopped laughing when someone opened his window and yelled “Yah! Michyeosseo?”

 

We immediately kept quiet and walked away. As soon as we were out of sight, we chuckled at our actions once again. “Hyung what’s so funny?” Sungjong covered his mouth to prevent him from laughing once more.

 

“It’s just you. What are you laughing at?”

 

“I’m laughing at you as well hyung. Our lives must be a joke.” Sungjong remarked.

 

“No… our lives are entertaining. You have me. And I have you.” I stated.

 

“Hyung…” Sungjong turned his head away and blushed. “Hyung speaking of entertainment, do you want to go to the amusement park tomorrow?”

 

“Sounds like a good idea!” I commented, “Oh we can to a double date but… Sunggyu hyung will be all alone…”

 

“Oh…” Sungjong looked down dejectedly.

 

“Erm… well we need to help him find a date soon haha.” I laughed it off, noticing how downcast he was. I desperately looked for something to distract him, “Oh a swing let’s go there!” And pulled him towards the said destination.

 

End of Howon’s P.O.V.

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

I set the mop back in its right place, along with the pail, and crossed my arms. I scanned the place with my eyes; it was b with sparkles and reflections. I nodded to myself for the hard work I’ve put in and turned to face Hayoung. She helped with the cleaning as well, polishing the mirrors and cleaning the furniture. She looks tired and not to mention sweaty… the way her sweat drips drop by drop from her hair onto her neck, slowing down her nape… my eyes followed the trail, which led down to…

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” She called out.

 

“Huh? Oh yes Hayoung-ssi?” I parted away from my reverie.

 

“E-Erm… you k-kept staring a-at me s-so…” She stuttered, carefully constructing her words to hint at me.

 

“O-Oh mianhae…” I realized, “Erm… you look tired. Do you want to go out for a breather?” I asked.

 

“Oh sure I know a park nearby.”

 

“Oh that’s great! We can go there together Hayoung-ssi.”

 

“E-Erm… you may d-drop the formalities…”

 

“O-Oh ok, let’s go there then…” I muttered. Aish… what’s wrong with me… I rapped my knuckles against my head when she’s not looking.

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungyeol’s P.O.V.

“Wow… that was one hot session Namjoo-ah!” I exclaimed.

 

Namjoo chuckled, “You’re great as well oppa!”

 

I planted a kiss on her temple, “We got to get rid of this mess and wash up though.”

 

“I’m going first!” Namjoo jumped out of the bed and rushed into the toilet.

 

“Yah! I’m coming along!” I teased and followed her behind.

 

“Aye… oppa still looking for a steamy shower session.” Namjoo mocked.

 

“Hahaha who was the one who dragged me into the room?” I tickled her sides as I stepped into the shower.

 

Namjoo let out a shriek as she wiggled out from my grasp, “Oppa there’s not enough space in the bathroom.”

 

“I’m turning the heat up in here aren’t I?” I smirked.

 

“Aye oppa… that’s not funny. It’s really very tight in here.” Namjoo asserted as she hit my chest.

 

 “Well… after this shower session maybe we could find an open place to relax…” I said, “Oh remember the park we used to go when we first dated?”

 

“Oh yes why?”

 

“Don’t you miss the place and the swing?” I queried as I sneaked my hands around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulders as the warm water mingled with our bodies.

 

Namjoo spun around and s her arms around my neck, “Maybe we could relieve our memories once again.” And she pulled me in for a long, deep kiss.