10

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

“Okay let’s take five!” I yelled over the blasting loud music. Sungjong heeded and turned off the music player.

 

“Sungjong-ah gwaenchana?”

 

“Neh hyung,” he replied through every pant he took, sweat dripping down from the ends of his hair.

 

“But you seem distracted today. Is something bothering you?”

 

“A-Aniyo. I’m just tired.” He answered back and waved the question away.

 

“Very well then. Let’s stop here for today. Your dancing’s not up to standard so we’ll practice more tomorrow neh?”

 

“Neh hyung.” Something’s definitely bothering him but I’ll just give him some time until he feels free to talk about it…

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“A-Aniyo. I’m just tired.” I answered back and waved the question away.

 

“Very well then. Let’s stop here for today. Your dancing’s not up to standard so we’ll practice more tomorrow neh?” Sunggyu hyung asked compassionately.

 

“Neh hyung.” I responded with downbeat tone. My dancing’s still not up to standard no matter how hard I’ve tried, sigh… is there any way to do better? Ah! Maybe I should look for him. I hurriedly packed my bag and rushed out of the room, just in time to see him exiting the practice room.

 

“Howon hyung wait up!” I called, trying to get his attention. But he ignored me and continued walking.

 

“Howon hyung!” I called once more.

 

“Hyung!” I cried as I jumped in front of him.

 

He immediately got shocked and fell backwards onto the floor. “Yah! What’s your problem?” he shouted as he took out one of his earphones.

 

“Ah… so hyung was listening to music. I called you so many times but you didn’t respond.”

 

“What do you want?” Howon hyung spoke slowly with a tinge of anger.

 

“What are you listening to?” I asked and plugged one his earphones into my ear.

 

“Huh hyung? There’s no music.” I told Howon hyung with whatever came into my mind.

 

“Hand it over.” Howon hyung reached one hand out to get his earphones back but I was fast enough to avoid him.

 

“Hyung were you avoiding me on purpose?” I queried with suspicion.

 

“Yah! What do you want?” Howon hyung growled and snatched back his earphones.

 

“Erm… well… I was thinking if you could… erm… teach me how to dance?” I mumbled.

 

“Bwoh! But aren’t you learning how to dance now?” Howon hyung pointed out.

 

“Yea but I think my dancing’s not there yet so…” I replied and dragged the last part.

 

Howon hyung got up and pondered, “Well… considering what happened this morn-”

 

I quickly interrupted and bowed before him, “Jinjja joesonghamnida.”

 

“I’m not touched.” Howon hyung teased and placed one hand over his chest where his heart laid.

 

“Then I’ll tell the whole school about your family!” I yelled out loud.

 

“Yah! Michyeosseo?” Howon hyung reacted and covered his mouth with my hand.

 

“Then you’ll have to teach me! Jebal…” I pleaded and shook his hand like a kid asking for money to buy ice cream.

 

“Fine…” Howon hyung grumbled.

 

“Yay!” I cheered and pranced around.

 

“Yah! You coming?”

 

“Neh hyung!” I cried and hurried behind him.

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

Meanwhile… behind the wall, just round the corner of the hallway, was someone whom was eavesdropping on the rather entertaining conversation, “Hmm… so that’s what happened? It’s something about his family. Maybe he should know about this too.” The person whipped out his mobile phone and dialed a familiar number.

 

A/N: Saengil Chukhahaeyo Sungyeol-ssi! :D Didn't have time to write Yeoljong, mabe next year! :P