5

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Yah Lee Sungjong! What’s with those puffy eyes?” Sunggyu hyung asked as I entered the practice room.

 

“Nothing hyung it’s just some dust.” I lied whilst warm tears streamed down my cheeks.

 

“Aigoo…” He said and wiped my tears away with his hands.

 

“Gomawo hyung.”

 

“Yah Lee Sungjong! Today’s a happy day. A pretty boy like you shouldn’t be crying.”

 

“N-Neh.” I stuttered whilst wiping away more of my tears.

 

“Let’s go out for dinner tonight, after practice okay?” He chirped.

 

“Hyung are you asking me out for a date?” I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Aniyo.” Sunggyu hyung quickly denied and waved his hands.

 

He added, “I just know this fantastic restaurant down the road but never had a chance to go there.”

 

“Sure hyung. I going to do my best today.” I replied excitedly and picked up my score sheet.

 

“Haha you’ll love it.” He laughed.

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

Sungyeol’s P.O.V.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the last lesson. I picked up my bag and was walking along the corridors when my phone vibrated.

 

From: Sunggyu hyung

Hey I want a reservation at your diner tonight. I’m bringing someone along. Prepare something nice. Don’t disappoint me. And how’s that kid?

 

I was squealing with excitement as I read his text. I quickly typed out my message on the phone.

 

To: Sunggyu hyung

Omo! Can’t wait to see who it is? Haha don’t worry hyung, I won’t disappoint you. And yeah that guy’s still pretty quiet, not wanting to squeak a word about what happened.

 

After pressing the ‘send’ button, I decided to make a call to my Namjoo. “Namjoo-ah…” I sang her name into the phone.

 

“Yes my beloved oppa?”

 

“You know I love you right? Are you done with school yet?” I queried as I walked out of the school gates with my bag slung over my shoulder, waving to friends from other courses as I walked past them.

 

“Neh, I love you too oppa. And yes I just finished school. What about oppa?”

 

“I’m done as well. Sunggyu hyung’s going to bring someone over tonight for dinner. So we have to get some ingredients for tonight’s dinner?”

 

“Neh. Want to meet up at the market then?”

 

“Sure. See you then.” And I kissed the phone before hanging up the call. I thought to myself, tonight’s going to be great. Sunggyu hyung is coming over for dinner and he’s bringing someone along. Finally, he found himself a partner.

 

End of Sungyeol’s P.O.V.

Hayoung’s P.O.V.

“Oppa you’ve been smiling throughout the whole car ride. Care to share something good?” I inquired as we alighted from the car and entered the house.

 

“Well… erm… I’ve been asked out for dinner.” I said softly and lowered my head.

 

“Omo! Which lucky girl is that?”

 

“Aniyo! It’s just my teacher treating me tonight. And shouldn’t it be the other way round when a guy asks a girl out for a meal?”

 

“Bwoh! What kind of teacher treats their student and especially when you’re the only one?” Hayoung exclaimed.

 

“I don’t know. He’s just bringing me to this fancy restaurant. So can you pick a nice attire for me?” I smiled as wide as a Cheshire cat.

 

“Wae? I’m also not the one who’s attending it.” Hayoung grumbled.

 

“Come on… I trust your instincts.” I said and winked at her.

 

“Oppa seriously… I would fall for you if you were not-” and she covered .

 

A/N: Saengil Chukhahaeyo Howon-ssi! :D Can't get enough of Hojong, click here! :P