23

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

“Namjoo-ah! Are you ready?” Her boyfriend asked from the hallway.

 

“Coming!” Was her reply as the said girl smacked her lips after applying on her lipstick.

 

“Ppalli! The rest are waiting downstairs.” Sungyeol told his girlfriend as soon as he spotted her coming out from their shared room above their restaurant. The couple grabbed their belongings and hurried down to the car that was parked along the side of the road.

 

“You’re down finally.” Sungjong huffed as he came out from the car to help with their belongings.

 

“Yah! That’s not the right way to talk to our hyung.” Sungyeol rapped his knuckles against Sungjong’s forehead. To which, the poor boy pouted from the injury he received.

 

“Finally.” Howon emphasized as he exited from the other side of the car.

 

“Good morning!” Namjoo greeted delightfully.

 

“Good morning to you as well!” Howon and Sungjong greeted back and went forward to aid Namjoo with her belongings, bypassing Sungyeol whose expression changed to a dejected one.

 

“Why does she get all the attention?” Sungyeol whined.

 

“Because she talks less than you.” Howon replied as Namjoo giggled in the background.

 

Sungyeol rebutted, “I don’t ta-”

 

“Get in hyung.” Sungjong swung the car door open for them.

 

“Fine.” The said male grumbled and stumbled into the back. Namjoo followed closely behind, sitting beside her boyfriend.

 

“Okay now we’re all ready to set off.” Howon told everyone as he got behind the wheel.

 

“Kaja! Let’s go pick up Sunggyu hyung then Hayoung.” Sungjong announced as he buckled his seatbelt.

 

The car ride was a noisy one, one filled with jokes and laughter incessantly. “Sungjong-ah can you call Sunggyu hyung to come down.” Howon instructed the passenger beside him as the car pulled to a stop below a block of flats.

 

“Neh.” The petite boy responded as he whipped out his phone and dialed a familiar number.

 

After a few rings, a drowsy voice answered the call, “Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Hyung are you still asleep?”

 

“A-Ani! I’m wide awake.” Mmm… oppa let me sleep a little longer.

 

Sungjong’s eyes widened as he heard a voice in the background. “Hyung is Hayoung with you?” All eyes in the car were now fixed on Sungjong and his phone.

 

“B-Bwoh! I-I don’t know w-what you’re talking a-about?” a stuttered voice came through.

 

Sungjong let out a long sigh, “Ppalli hyung. We’re running late.” And ended the call. Sungjong turned out to face the other three in the car who snickered in response as they overheard the conversation.

 

After a long fifteen-minute wait, Sunggyu was seen dragging Hayoung out of his apartment, belongings in one hand whilst the other was tightly wrapped around hers. “So hyung do you have anything to say for yourself?” Howon grinned widely as Sunggyu stumbled into the back seat.

 

“It’s not what you guys are thinking!” Hayoung denied repeatedly.

 

“Then can you kindly explain to us what we just witnessed?” Namjoo rotated her head back, firing her question at the couple.

 

Sunggyu opened his mouth to answer when his phone sounded, “Yeoboseyo?”

 

Mr. Lee’s voice came through the other end, “Sunggyu-ah I need you to come to the studio now. We’ve been assigned a collaboration project for your debut. Get everyone to come down immediately.”

 

“Right now?” Sunggyu questioned as he scanned worriedly at the other blur faces in the car.

 

“Yes right this instant. See all of you later.” Mr. Lee hung up the phone call.

 

The eldest in the car cleared his throat, “Erm… well I bring some good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?”

 

“Just tell us everything.” Sungyeol insisted.

 

“Ok so we need to put our plans to the amusement park on hold. Because we’ve got my debut coming right up!” Sunggyu spoke with much dishearten at the beginning but cheered at the later part.

 

A/N: Please provide some comments (subscribe and upvotes as well), they're my source of energy :D

Twitter | Instagram leave behind a comment for follow.