18

The 인피니트 Series - 내꺼하자 [hiatus]

Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

“Okay spit it out both of you!” I raised a finger at the two whom were sitting on the sofa in front of me, “What’s going on between the both of you?”

 

Howon and Sungjong opened their mouths at the same time, “I… you first…” They gestured at each other.

 

I took in a deep breath, “Sungjong you go first.”

 

Sungjong released a sigh, “I kissed Howon hyung.”

 

“What?” I voiced out followed by an echo from Sungyeol who poked his head out from the kitchen. Namjoo let out a loud gasp as she heard the news. Howon had a flustered look on his face and turned away. “B-But didn’t you reject him?” I stammered.

 

“I…” Sungjong made his hands into a fist before releasing his grip with a much deeper sigh, “He…”

 

This time, Howon turned to face Sungjong, “You’re not playing with me aren’t you?”

 

“Hyung I…”

 

I couldn’t take it anymore and spoke upfront to Sungjong, “Do you love him?” The maknae looked away for a moment of hesitation and nodded slightly.

 

Sungyeol then chipped in, “Then there’s nothing to worry about!”

 

Namjoo beamed as well, “I totally ship the both of you.”

 

Howon took Sungjong’s hand in his and looked into his eyes, “Is this for real?” The said boy shut his eyes as tight as possible and nodded his head. Howon cried tears of joy and took Sungjong into a deep kiss.

 

I moaned, “Get a room both of you,” and walked away.

 

End of Sunggyu’s P.O.V.

Sungjong’s P.O.V.

We were forced to sit on the sofa as soon as we reached back in Howon hyung’s home. I shifted nervously in my seat, roughly expecting what was going to happen next. “Okay spit it out both of you!” Sunggyu hyung raised a finger at us, “What’s going on between the both of you?”

 

Howon hyung and I opened our mouths at the same time, “I… you first…” We gestured at each other.

 

“Sungjong you go first.” Sunggyu told me after a deep breath.

 

I released a sigh, “I kissed Howon hyung.”

 

“What?” Sunggyu hyung voiced out followed by an echo from Sungyeol hyung who poked his head out from the kitchen. Namjoo let out a loud gasp as she heard the news. Howon hyung had a flustered look on his face and turned away. Oh god, I thought to myself, what did I land myself in? “B-But didn’t you reject him?” Sunggyu hyung stammered as he displayed a dumbfounded look.

 

“I…” I balled my hands into a tight fist before releasing them and sighed deeply, “He…”

 

This time, Howon hyung turned to face me, “You’re not playing with me aren’t you?”

 

“Hyung I…” I can’t let anyone love me but I can’t break his heart as well…

 

Sunggyu hyung blurted out to me, “Do you love him?” I was taken aback for a moment and looked away. After a minute of hesitation, I nodded slightly.

 

Sungyeol hyung then chipped in, “Then there’s nothing to worry about!”

 

Namjoo beamed as well, “I totally ship the both of you.”

 

Howon hyung took my hand in his and looked into my eyes, “Is this for real?” I shut my eyes as tight as possible and nodded my head, desperately hoping that I made the right choice. Howon hyung cried tears of joy and pulled me into a deep kiss.

 

End of Sungjong’s P.O.V.

“Will someone tell me what’s going on here?” Their manager roared as the news flashed a couple of scenes which showed Myungsoo dumping the old man by the roadside, Woohyun stealing a bicycle and then the two of them fighting in the middle of the streets. The said two dipped their heads even more whilst sending each other a cold glare.

 

Their manager twisted their ears and knocked their heads against each other. “Ah!” the two boys cried as they nursed the added bruise to their multiple injuries.

 

Their manager’s mobile phone rang, showing their boss’ number. “Great! Now I’m going to get fired!” Their manager stomped out of the room to answer the call.

 

Myungsoo threw daggers at Woohyun with his eyes, “Would you like a knuckle sandwich?”

 

“I would like to rearrange you face!” Woohyun spat as he grabbed Myungsoo’s collar.