The New Club

Love me not ?

Writer : Hi!!!! Gurls..Sorry that I didn't update for the last days..I got home lately that I ran for the tuitions..Now I'm gonna change the tone of my writing..I don't like myself writing like a story and with dialogue .It's not a new one..but an old one. Obviously, like chapter 1 to 5.. ;) Okay..This chapter would make you excited..heheh..I'll try my best !! 

Eunhyuk POV

I got a great time with Minnie yesterday..He was totally like a girl back then..We talked about our childhood, our interests and something like that..and of course we cuddled and kissed too :) Heheh!!! I am full of joy now..Spending my weekends faster ..Starting from Monday, I go to the school again. I can't wait to see my boyfriend, I get on my bike and roll to Minnie's dorm. He is already waiting outside of the entrance. He run to the pavement...wave his hand highly to me and called over " Hyukkieee!! ^ ___ ^ " I get off from the bike and give a cheek kiss to Minnie. He also give a same kiss and he said " You're late, today " giggling..I said back .." No, I'm not ! I'm arrive on time!!" I argued. He doesn't care ..just get on my bike ..hold my waist softly.We both arrive at school as usual..

Oh..I have a very good time with my lover but I forgotten one problem at the school..it's about Lee DongHae..Ughh..This is a disaster..I mean..How could I kiss him? > . <  The more I think, the more I feel creepy. That's all my allergic problem's fault!!! I can't control myself when I smell or sensitive Strawberry scent!! I was almost going to Minnie and Lee Donghae because of that. There must be a way to hault that problem....... " Hyukkie ? Hyukkie!! " Minnie called out while I am thinking..I shouted " Oh..You scared me.." . Minnie seems curious.." Aishhii..What are you thinking alot..I was calling for a minute" he replied. I just smiled at him sweetly..and said " Oh, nothing.." .We were holding hand tightly..

Sungmin POV

Today is the result outing day, I'm sure i will get first this time. I did my best, and I must! I was mocked by my student, Kyuhyun. I have to stay cool so he respect me. While I am stop thinking ..Eunhyuk still immerse in his own thinking hat..I called him out " Hyukkie " ...He was shocked.." Oh..You scared me"..I was so loud..."Aisshi..What are you thinking alot,..I was calling for a minute" I replied. Hyukkie smiled at me.." Oh, nothing..." he grabbed my hand tightly ..and enter into the classroom. We had the class...just usual..

( After the class ends..Free time)

Hyukkie and I walking to the school canteen, we had our own homemade lunch and we chat a lot. While talking ..someone poked me..No other than LeeTeuk Hyung, my roommate. I suprisely said " OH, Hyungnim.." . He grabbed my shoulder...and said sadly.." Sungmin ah, the last day..I'm apologize..I got you into trouble. It won't happen again" . I don't really care about that problem..girly one..you know ..." Oh,no..that's okay..I don't mind.." I say cool. Hyukkie is looking us curiously....Of course,I told him that problem on date. Hyukkie is giggling while we were whispering. LeeTeuk take a look of our condition and he is quick learner..and he said " Oh, am I interupted you guys" , I said .." Oh, No..Hyungnim...not at all." also Hyukkie implied " Yeah, It's okay..you can join us " ....there is an empty seat beside me..I padded that chair..and said " Hyung..why don't you have a seat.."  He seems happy..and i can sense that he have something to say, he happily said " Oh,okay then..." he grabbed a chair and sit. He is ready for say something..we both going to pay attention on him..He start " Umm..I really have to tell you something if you guys interested. I am thinking about creating a new club in this school, like a glee club." Hyukkie and I just keep listening..." I want to make some members to join, so first thing is ...are you guys interested?" he asked us. Hyukkie added " Is the glee club also include dancers?" ..seriously. LeeTeuk Hyung said " Yes..Why not, Dancers are needed you know" . Hyukkie smiled and nodded. LeeTeuk turn around and asked me " What about you ? What do you think, Sungmin ?" I answered " I thought you'd never ask" happily. Hyukkie also agreed, " Count me in, Hyung " ...We finished our conversation ..the bell is also rang..

( On the way back to the classroom )

LeeTeuk also walked with us..his classroom in on the 4th floor..Hyukkie and LeeTeuk seems so happy to chat each other. LeeTeuk Hyung is a nice, kind-heart and funny guy, little or none different than Hyukkie . I am so happy with them, LeeTeuk and I have a very good brotherhood,and Hyukkie..he is my forever one though..I look at them talking a lot about the music n dancing..that's cool. We are both arrive at our own classroom and Leeteuk also added a talk " Oh! Sungmin, Eunhyuk..I need your help, although we have only three members in this club , we have to find more 3 members..I'll find somebody in my class..and you guys also search new members too..got it ?" he asked us..We both nodded and said " Sure, Hyung..we will " ..LeeTeuk left from us and leading to his own classroom.." See ya!"..We both entered into the classroom and there is no teacher ..i think she might be late. We still on conversation..Hyukkie said " Yah, Minnie. What role are you going to play..? " I replied " What else?, I'll be in a solo role. :) I love singing. I always dreaming about being a singer. Hyukkie seems really silent.."What's wrong.." I asked..he looked at me and said " I'm sort of envy you now." I don't get it..." Why? " I asked Hyukkie. He just give me a gummy smile and said " What else, you are good at studying, singing also ...at martial art and most of the activities.." he pounted at me. I just start my laugher.." Hahha, Hyukkie,..You are so dump, do you know why ? " " Coz you are cute monkey to me , I also envy you when you dance." I smiled and praised him. He also smiling at me..we both have talents and inspirations. That's how I love him so much, Hyukkie :)

 

                                                                 xxxxxxxxChapter  9 ended xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

( Yayyyyy!! Another chapter is going to be more interesting !! ^ ___ ^ How is this chapter..? I hope you guys supporting to this , Love you !! )