The Duet Partner

Love me not ?

Hey!! Gurrllsss! How are you? I hope you are fine and as for me, I am totally great :) I am going to write some more chapters in this weekend :) Don't forget to subscribe and comment to my chapters !! Love ya all !

 

" Okay, ..umm..Kyuhyun..what are you going to show us? You know a talent !:)" I answered " A Solo ". Everyone looking at me surprisely..especially Sungmin.

The leader said " ah, I see...can you sing to us? " he requested." I am going to sing "7 years of love " I replied. 

 

"We met for seven years
no one knew we would say goodbye this easily
however we still separated
with the memories we built for a long time, now gone
how did we at such a young age
meet each other, i don’t even remember how
difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
they said saying goodbyes are painful
but i didn’t even have time to feel that
i just thought this is the way staying composed
but i cried
time passed it gave me a simple yearning
different from what my mind was seeing
at first friends then next as lovers
we said we’d stay as friends even if we separated
during those 3 years spent alone
we contacted each other sometimes
even if i met someone else again
even i loved again
whenever i was sad i would call you without a word just tears falling
you have to meet a good person
i thought in my heart without any words
i asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back
i know
we had the most pure love
back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again se we saved it in out memories
often i feel a cold feeling from you
but now i know you can not ask anything
“i’m getting married” is what you said to me
after that for a long time i was speechless
then i cried they were your last words to me
for the only words i wanted to hear was that you loved me."...................... 
( Kyuhyun's solo- 7 years of love translated)

 

KyuHyun's POV

Everyone give an applause ...all of them really show me admire, but the other one , Lee Sungmin...he don't do anything, just looking at me..I know that kind of look. I bend down and thanks to all ..The leader come to me and say.. " Wow, Kyuhyun shi..that's awesome..wow!! I never heard of this clean crystal like voice..!" he praised..I just keep smiling.." go and sit..I need to tell you guys.." he pushed me to the bench..I sat beside my cousin , donghae..the leader Lee Teuk annouced " It's really great to got you guys, now altogether..six members ! We need more members but we can do some performations this week . It is really surprise me, you guys got acceptable talents. And I hope we can acheive our goals! Fighting!!! Ah,,Look at the time.. So now let's call it a day, see ya tomorrow."  he finished. All the members grabbing their bags and leaving the audition room..

Sungmin walk with me..and he said " Nice voice , Kyuhyun shii." ." Thanks, you too." I replied. He continued " Yeah, I am..and I am very good at it , .but you can't take it from me.." I cut his sentence " Solo ? You ? " I started giggling..that's make him annoyed. " What..what's so funny ?? " he asked. " I also don't want to share my part with you, Sungmin shii" I insulted. He can't talk back for a while. "You know what, Kyuhyun..Let's do the duet! And ask the rest of the members who is better at solo!" he said.." What? Duet ? you and me ?" I surprised . He nodded " I hate to say that I don't like you a lot. You are my student. I just want to show you some     R E S P E C T !" he whispered. What the hell is he saying, is he mocking at me ? " Okay, fine. I'll do duet with you! " I answered. He seems happy, ' That's more I like it..okay..see ya tomorrow.' he left me..and run to his boyfriend " Monkey" . I don't know his boyfriend name clearly..he looks like a monkey.

Donghae Hyung grabbed my shoulder..and asked " Yah, what makes you here anyway? Does your parents know about it ?" I put his hand off around my shoulder and said " Am I that stupid, if they knew about it, I would never be able to sing at  all, oh! By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked him back. He smrinked.." Hmm..well. I have some unfinish business to do.." . " Don't tell me you are going to fool around with that Monkey !" I added. He seems caught out, and continued " Well, it's more like making friends , Hmm.." . I rolled up my eyes a little bit and give a sigh.." I'd better going!" I passed away my cousin.

 

EunHyuk's POV

( At the audition , 7:00 pm)

 Lee Teuk Hyung annouced " It's really great to got you guys, now altogether..six members ! We need more members but we can do some performations this week . It is really surprise me, you guys got acceptable talents. And I hope we can acheive our goals! Fighting!!! Ah,,Look at the time.. So now let's call it a day, see ya tomorrow."  he finished. All the members grabbing their bags and leaving the audition room.

Minnie and I am ready to leave the class, but Minnie suddenly said that " Hyukkie, you go first, I'll be right there!" and he walk to Cho KyuHyun . That kid is really good, well, Minnie will easy on him, I can detect the sense of jealous of him. When I going out of the class, a person standing on my way, darn it, It's Lee DongHae. What does he want now ?? He come close to me and said " hey, Monkey ! Don't you want to know why I am here ? " I talked back frankly.. " Nope, and I am not interested in your business,Fishy!." I am trying to get away from him, he blocked my way, his foot steps are so fast...I can't go forward.." What do you want? Why are you disturbing me!?? " I annoyed because of his attitude. He smrinked and said " Whoa whoa, be cool, Monkey, Look, I'm just trying to be settle with you ...umm...with everyone in this club!" he suddenly added. I give him a weird face to him.like I don't get it. = . = ??? He is so talkactive..he continued " Whatever, the thing is..I just want to be close to you" . I shocked, Lee donghae says such kind of weird talk to me.."I know that I am really bad guy and... I'm sorry that I treated you last days...I owe you an apologize.."  his face looks like a fish..with a big eyes, expecting for the acceptance.

What???! Does Lee Dong Hae take wrong medicine or something? He is a opposite person that I know. He looks like a sober! I don't know how to talk back.." Yah, ...Lee DongHae...Why..are you..doing this..?" I hestitate..I knew that I was wrong first...I kissed him..but why is he keep saying sorry?? He bend his head down...looking down the floor..and said " I ..I'm just wondering that...would you like to do the duet with me ?..." " What?? Duet? you and me ??" I shouted..He added " Yeah, we both are dancers,right? And I can sing a little bit and you can rap! We would be perfect together !!" What the hell is he saying...?? I just blow out .." WAIT! STOP, Lee Donghae..I ...I don't want to do it with you!" I refused..He looks worried and shouted " Why not?? " asked me.

"Look, I..I just..don't get right while you are near around me ,okay!? It's really creepy." I refused and attacked with the straight words..I continued " I am not fogiving you or apologizing you...whatever..I don't want to do the duet this week,sorry." He staring at me and said " because of that doll face?" I looked back to my Minnie who is chit chatting with Cho Kyuhyun..Lee Donghae seems stunned.." Well, I..I.." I shrinked..Lee Donghae cut my sentence and said " You are so weak, lee eunhyuk, afraid of losing your boyfriend, aren't you?" he seems pathetic ...I just can't talk back .. keep in silent for a while..Lee Donghae nodded.." Okay, Suit yourself" he grabbed his bag and leave ... My body still freezing..Lee Donghae knew my weak point that I don't want to lose Sungmin. I am now confused..I don't know what's happening to me. Lee Donghae stop walking..and turn around ...and said over that " I'm not giving up on you, Lee Eunhyuk, someday, I'm going to make you mine!" he smiled..

Am I heard that wrong?? " I'm not giving up on you, Lee Eunhyuk, someday, I'm going to make you mine!" Lee donghae said. I am totally freaked out for a while...can't even say anything..Lee Donghae went to the downstair after saying that. Is he really into me ? What the heck is happening to me ?? > . <  I don't want to live anymore, so tiresome...I squeeze my hair..

"Hyukkiee! " I heard Sungmin's voice calling behind me..He ran to me and hugged me like a little kid.." Sorry, did I took so long..?" he asked.." Oh, no..you didn't " I answered cool..He looking into my eyes..and give a quick kiss to me. " Chu " ~..He makes me happy..I smiled and hold Minnie cute hand , walking down to the stairs..

 

                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 11 endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huuu!! I can't believe that I write it so long..heheh~What do you think..the show is getting exciting,right ? Give comments!!! ^___^