Sleep With Me

Love me not ?

Sungmin's POV

 This morning..when I woke up, Leeteuk Hyung is not in the dorm. I thought I was late for school,but it's still 7:30am. I brush my teeth and tidy up. Suddenly LeeTeuk Hyung come back. He seems so sleepy..Yawning like a Hippo. I asked him "Hyung! Where have you been? ". He said tiredly " Aww, that...I was ..I was at Eunhyuk's house" he laid onto his bed . "Why you went to Hyukkie's house?" I asked.  He didn't answer back ..he is so tired..didn't he sleep at night ?? "Hyung!!" I shaked his body. I'm really want to know what is going on. LeeTeuk Hyung finally get up again and explained to me " Last night, when I was on my way to dorm,Donghae and I saw Eunhyuk faithed at the bus-stop...and.." ..."WHAT? FAINTED! " I shouted ..I worried for hyukkie badly. LeeTeuk hyung tried to calm me down.." Yah.I'm not finish..listen to me, and we took him to his house. Thankgod I've got his address earlier." he explained." So what happened to Hyukkie? Is he allright?" I asked . Leeteuk Hyung nodded " Don't worry, he is fine now." I feel relief .

 

It happened to Hyukkie because of the duet training. He wants to be with me more, so do I . We are barely have a private time together. Maybe I should give a little time for us. I decided I am not going to school today. I took off my school uniform.and changed into usual outfits. Leeteuk seems surprised " Yah! Aren't you go to school ? " he asked. " Nope, I have to visit Hyukkie house and accompany him " Oh, are you sure, what about the class? what about the training " he asked me. " Hyukkie is more important to me " I answered back. LeeTeuk Hyung really touched " Yahhhhh~ Really touching!! Applause! I'm jealous of eunhyuk !!" he smiled. "I'm leavinig!" I said ."Leeteuk said " Ok..Call me if you need help!"Before I left the dorm I made a soup for Hyukkie! I really miss him ! I was headed to him quick as much as I can!

 

(Arrive EunHyuk's Home)

Hyukkie mom is home. She warmly welcomed me. We have been knew for a long time.She said " My son is very lucky to have such good friends , thanks for coming, Sungmin" . " No..no need to thank, Omma..(really close aunt to Sungmin),I made a soup for Hyukkie..I handed over to his mom. She accepted it so happily.." Ah, Gomawoo!  Hyukkie must be with his other friend by now..go and see him" . "Aww,A friend? " I said. I wonder who might be, Leeteuk hyung already visited to Hyukkie. When I went to upstairs..someone coming down from upstairs. It was DongHae. O . O We're both surprise. Donghae seems he was caught . I greeted him with surprise voice "Oh, DongHae shi..do you also come to see Hyukkie ?" He seems in hurried " Aww..yeah.I have to go now." I nodded .."Oh, okay! See ya"  I said. He passed ove me without say any words. I think he had a problem . I felt so worried to Hyukkie now, what if that guy done something to Hyukkie " I immediately ran into Hyukkie room..When I opened the door, the atmorsphere is quiet , Hyukkie is falling asleep in bed.

 

Maybe I was misunderstanding. I sat onto the corner of the bed. And look over Hyukkie, so cute ,sleeping deeply. I moved his hair falling onto his forehead and put my hands on it, a little warm. Suddenly Hyukkie moved, seems he awake. He moaned, "Owh,..my head.." . I looked over to Hyukkie and asked him if he is okay. " Yah, Hyukkie! Are you allright?" When he sees me, he smiled and looked at me, "Minnie ah!!!" He tried to get up. I helped him to get up, he seems so happy to see me, "Why are you here? Aren't you go to school?" he asked me. "Babo ya, You are sick , how could I attend the class without visiting you ?" I answered . He complained " Why are u doing like this? You can come after school!" I hit Hyukkie's head lightly, "Aigoo, you little ! Don't tell me what to do!" Still, Hyukkie is happy to see me.

 

I asked him about Donghe visited to him "Ah, do you know Donghae and Leeteuk hyung came to see you ?" . He seems confused..said " Yeah, they did , then I fallen asleep again " I continued " They said that they were found you fainted at the bus-stop" He nodded , I suddenly hit his head lightly again " Aishi..What did I told you? Don't take over practice time! If you do like that,you would fainth again! You attended school for whole day and dance practice and again over time practice, you can't endure it!!!" I nagged like a girl cox I am so worried! Hyukkie don't say a word and listening to my naggings and smiled slightly. He feels so sorry..He suddenly hold my hand, "Minnie ah, Mianae...I should have listen to you" . I was touched by his puppy eyes.I kissed his forehead passionately, and make a promise " Then promise me, Don't ever over doing on anything! It's for your own good !" I smiled and padded his hair. He grabbed my hand and pulled my body into his chest. It was so fast. "Yah, Does a sick person have such strength like that ? " I mocked .He said to me " If you are here with me, I feeling better." "Hahah, you little monkey, very happy , Huh?!" I asked . "Yep! Very very very happy , hehehheh ^ 0  ^ "


I am so glad he is allright, I love Hyukkie more and more  , the more I love him, the more I have to protect him .." I love you, Hyukkie " I said sincerely , he said " I love you too, My love"kissed my forehead . "When will you go back to dorm?" he asked me. " Well, maybe in the evening..why ?" I asked him back. He seems little dissapointed.." Wae ? " I asked him . He said  " I was thinking if you sleep with me tonight ...." " MOwh? tonight ? " I said . Hyukkie pleaded me with puppy eyes again "Plss Minnie ah! I wanted to be with you! We don't really have our own time, did we ?" Actually, with this relationship, sleeping together ...would be...romantic..I feel shy.." Aww..yeah , of course , we should hang out more than often" I agree. He asked me again .." So....you are gonna sleep over tonight?" I nodded .." Okay, then..if you give me your bunny printed pajamas!" Hyukkie hopped on the bed.." Yayyy!! " he is really amusing..like a monkey. If he is happy, I am also happy..:D

 

                                                                  XXXXXXChapter 18 Ended XXXXXXX

 

Kyaaaaa~ How is your feeling, Guyss!! Although Hyukmin is in disaster, but they still lovers!!!! What will happen that night ..together ???? hehehH~ Can't tell ya~ It's a secret !!! :D