Meet more !

Love me not ?

Hello~ Do you remember me? I haven't been on this fanfic for a long long long time...I miss my fanfic readers!!! Really!! :D Enjoy my new Chapter ^^

 

SungMin's POV

Me and Hyukkie had a very good sleep . Starting the next day, I'm the one get up early..strange..I'm used to be a heavy sleeper. Ah~ I'm almost forget about the project. I have to prepare early..So I must go to school by now..it's already 8:15 am. I don't think Hyukkie can go tho school. When I'm look at him, he is falling asleep deeply. I must give a request to teacher for him. I'm ready to leave, carrying my coat. I looked again to my sweet angel, So cute, I kissed his forehead softly..seems he knew that..he turned to another side and hug a big teddy bear.

I went to downstairs and saw Hyukkie mom passing by.."Oh, Sungmin ah, leave already ? " she asked. I nodded.."Nel, I have a school project to do,so.." I answered.. She followed my words.." Ah, I see..Okay, you'd better go now..don't worry about Hyukkie~" she socialized. I bend politely.."I'm leaving, Omma~" . Hyukkie family is like my family..they always welcome warmly. Then I left Hyuk's house. Ran to the bus-stop.

When I waiting for the bus, a black luxury car passed over me “Wow,what a car!” I wowed.Suddenly it turn backward to the bus stop where I am standing. Maybe picking someone at bus-stop.I look around, there’s only me at the bus-stop. I confused…the mirror back side of the car…slightly down …a guy with …a school uniform same uniform with mine..so cool and classy! That guy keep looking at me, give me a bright smile,he seems so familiar to me, I have no idea who he is… “Sungmin shi!? It’s me, Siwon!” “Si..Siwon..hmm…Ahhh…Choi Siwon!!! O . O" Yes~ Choi Siwon, he is my Facebook friend, we have been known each other for 3 years, He was in America! He mentioned that he is coming back to Seoul on Facebook. I was totally forgot about that. I really surprised and happy to see him. Siwon made a America gesture ,hop in, sungmin ah! We are going to school ! I nodded.."Okay!" I went into the car .

"Siwon shi! I thought that you are not coming yet, why you didn't contact me? " He smiled and answered.."I just want you to be surprised! but i can't make it!" I give a big poke.."Yah, you've already gave a big surprise to me!!" We laughed. I asked .."So, Umm..Why you actually here for, and why you come to Seoul and attend the school......." he placed his finger on my lips.."Woahh..Easy, Sungmin shi! I will explain everything!! Haha~"

DongHae's POV

I mumbled on the way to school.Stupid parents, without mentioned me about that fiance...a gay??Full of Gesture, looks like a Jesus Maniac. I feel so stunned. The eyes of Cho family look at me like.."Weird one!" Grr..Wish i could ran away from Korea. > . < Kyuhyu who is sitting beside me is keep playing his gameboy ...and he is trying to hold his laugh...like "Puff...Pufff.." I really freaked out!!! KyuHyun also says.."Fiance..Fiance..Puff..Ring...kekekeekekke ...hahah.." laughing hard himself. I gave a back slap to his head..He shouted.."Ahhhghhh~ What's dat for???" he rubbed his head. I mumbled.."Shut up, just play your stupid gayboy...Umm..I mean GameBoy!!" Kyuhyun complained "Hey!! I am playing a love game..it says..Fiance..and they've already engaged..seee!!!!!" he picked up the game cover.."Lovely Date"with bride and groom picture. I really mad.."Yah!! Are you a girl?? Playing such games like this!!!!! > . < " Kyuhyun said.."Hmm, I feel really want to play that game after I heard about your engage, Hyung"he teased to me! I grabbed his gameboy player and turned off it. Kyuhyun shouted.."Yahhhh!! I didn't even save my last check point!!!!!!! " I throw that player to the back seat..I didn't say anything,...Kyuhyun signed.."Hah...you are such a firm fellow!.." he also shut his mouth put the earphones into his ear.

Sungmin's POV

"Ah,That's why you came back to school" I understood. He nodded.."I really want to see your fiance...Is she pretty..hmm..She must be!! You are such a big hit, Siwon shi!!" I punched his shoulder..He rubbed his shoulder.."Haha..You will be surprised..Sungmin .." he slightly down his voice ,seems so embarassing. " Really ? Is she really a big hit? " I asked...He answered.."Well...uhm..Actually it's not like..uhmm...Girl..." I added.."Not girly?" He said.."Well...you can say that but not that GIRLY...the one I am going to married is...........is...a Guy!" I am really look like a big O . "A guy? " I asked. Siwon nodded. He suddenly asked.."You won't feel dat I am a weirdo,right?" "Of course not!!!! That's wonderful!!!!! I m so happy for you! ^ v ^ " I smiled . He looked at me a weird look.."Wh..what? You don't mind it?" he said. "Of course not!" I padded his shoulder.He was a little upset.."What's wrong..? " I asked. He confessed "Oh,it..it just.. about my fiance..I like him so much..but he seems really hates me, I mean..he is a straight. Becox of parents, we engaged. I confused." I consoled him.."Oh..don't worry, it will be fine...he..he might really surprise about the engagement! but when you two get along for a while, you guys will be alright! I will supporting your guys!!!"

Siwon smiled.."Thanks, Sungmin shi""oh~ we're there now!! Our school!!!" I said. A classy car is came into the school compound. Everyone is looking to us..I Siwon to the Teacher Administration Room to do the Paper Work. "This is it...Hope that we are the same class, Siwon shii!" he excited.."Phew...Yeah..I really hope so!" "Then,I will be waiting in the class..See ya later.." When I ran to my class..I bumped into someone..and that person grabbed my waist and turn my body to his side...I shocked...His hair is white..and huge guy! A judo player??Who is he? "O . O........Who..Who are you???" That Student smrinked at me..."Do someone say who are you when someone bumped into other ??" ...Someone suddenly shouted.."KangIn ah!"when i turned around ..it was LeeTeuk Hyung!...........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChapter 21 Endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Plese comment ,Readers!! Hope you like it :D