Ask for date

Love me not ?

 

( Flash Back of Chapter 5)
 
Donghae: Be My Lover , I want to revenge you!..
 
He kissed Eunhyuk sneaky while whispering into his ear. Eunhyuk surprised in deep silence. 
 
In the car...
 
Donghae :Oh,My God..My evil mission ....is to make him in love with me.  So I have to love him?? D'oh!!! STUPID PLAN!! I planned this mission in the first place!! Gosh!! I am in love with him!! What to do?? What should I do!?? How can I turn Boksuu into Sarreng??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
 
Donghae screamed in the car like a crazy.. 
 
( Hi, everyone! How are you doing ? I haven't come to this site for a long time...Thanks for reading and supporting my story. I really want to update new chapters here but as you know I am attending classes ..but I will try my best to write this story to the end , I promise!!! ) ^ ^ Enjoy my new chapter!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
(Flash back to the school)
 
The school bell was rung , all the students went into their own boring classes. But, one was still standing in the middle of the school hall way. He was in deep silence. He was confusing about Donghae said to him. He walked and walked and walked..he finally arrived his own class .
 
Eunhyuk : Aigoo...I think I am going to crazy becoz of that guy...( Giggling) Ahhaha..crazy ...
 
then he went into the room. When the school was over, eunhyuk and sungmin walked together home. While walking, 
 
Eunhyuk : ............................................. ( Walking...)
 
Sungmin:.................................................( Suspicious about Eunhyuk) Sungmin poked with his elbows to Eunhyuk's arm.
 
Sungmin: Yah...
 
Eunhyuk:............................................................
 
Sungmin: YAh! Hyukkie!! (He poked again .)
 
Eunhyuk: .......Umm..(Noticed)..Wh..what is it?
 
Sungmin : What's the matter? You didn't look so great today...
 
Eunhyuk: ....Ah..Nothing, Minnie .. I just tired.. ( He's pouting his mouth without looking at Sungmin)
 
Sungmin: Hmmm....( Looking with straight eyes to Eunhyuk  then he standed in front of Eunhyuk.)
 
Eunhyuk: What..Is that anything wrong with me? ( With a tiny smile)
 
Sungmin: Let me guess..because of exam..Uh..no..you are not worry about that..Hmmm. ( Trying to guess what's wrong with his boyfriend)
 
Eunhyuk: Hah..Minnie ah.. ( He gave a gummy smile to his lover)
 
Sungmin: Hmm,.
 
Eunhyuk came forward to sungmin closer and kissed him tenderly. When Eunhyuk's kiss finishing sealed on Sungmin's cute lips..Sungmin got shocked and started to blash.
 
Sungmin: Yah. What are you doing ..? Like this..on the road...( He checked out what if people are watching)
 
There is no one around them..only two of them..hugged tightly.. 
 
Eunhyuk: I know you like it, right..? ( He whispered and teased into his sweet lover's ear )
 
Sungmin: Aishhii! You monkey!! That's not what I meant!! Stop that!! ( Giggling together and walk faster)

Eunhyuk forgot everything at school what Donghae said to him..He is very pleased with his Bunny Sungmin .
 
Eunhyuk just remember that he decided to ask sungming for a date after the exam. He walked with Sungmin to his student's home. When they reached that house, Eunhyuk looked very surprised ..
 
Eunhyuk : Wow, Minnie ah, Is this your student's house? ( Staring at the big house and hopping to see the house inside )

Sungmin: Yep, that's the one, I also surprised that boy family is rich!! 
 
Eunhyuk: Totally rich!! Yah...I am sort of envious..
 
Sungmin: ( Giggling) ..Hyukkie ah. You must go home now, it's getting dark! 
 
Eunhyuk:Arasoo ! Oh. Minnie..
 
Sungmin: Yes, what is it?
 
Eunhyuk is very excited to ask him for a date..he shivered and he bite his lips ...
 
Eunhyuk: Umm.. I'm just wodering ..Would..Would you like to go out with me?
 
Sungmin: Huh. Go out? ( Eunhyuk nodded)
 
Eunhyuk: Uh..huh!
 
Sungmin: ( Sungmin confused a little bit) Oh! You mean....a ..a date?
 
Eunhyuk: Un..Huh! ( He nodded again) He really afraid that Sungmin would ignore his date..he wait and waid his answer..
 
Sungmin: ( Nodded)..Sure..Why not? .........
 
Eunhyuk: Really? You really mean it ??
 
Sungmin: Yes..You know the exam is over and we have a lot of time to spent together ( Like he don't get the main idea)
 
Eunhyuk: ( He's happy) Well, how about tommorow??
 
Sungmin: Tomorrow? Hmm.. I think it's okay! I don't have any scheduel to do..( he smiled and kissed Eunhyuk's cheek) Bye, Hyukkie, now go along to home ! Love ya!
 
Eunhyuk: Umm! See ya tomorrow..!!
 
Sungmin went into the front door..eunhyuk left outside of the house and he jumped silence and happy about that his boyfriend accepted his date!
 
Eunhyuk : YAYY!! A hot date here I come!!!
 
                                                                                     >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Chapter 6 ended <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
( Gurls, I updated this chapter and another one.. will be on the next weekend becox I have tutorial exams !! so please support my story! Love ya!!)