I love you more

Love me not ?

Eunhyuk's POV

 

Yesterday, I danced over time. Today morning ..I don't feel well. My muscles are pain , my whole body is so heavy. I don't want to go to school. The alarm is rang off..I still don't get up . I heard the heavy step from downstair..It must be mom..I just ignored and close my eyes..Z z z z "YAHH! LEE HYUKJAE! GET YOUR UP ALREADY!"Wha...Sounds like man's voice..I looked over to that man..It's "Lee Dong Hae" . I can't believe it, am I having a nightmare or something. "Yah, wha..what ..are you doing here ?" I get up immediately and stood in the corner of the bed. DongHae seems nothing happen.." Can't I come and visit your house? " he smiled. I am very freaking out. Behind Donghae..it is LeeTeuk Hyung, he wave his hand and said " hey, Hyukkie, how are you doing, today?"

"No..I don't feel well, Hyung ..I think i can't go to school today."I moaned. " Oh,of course, you shouldn't ..that's why we are here." I don't get LeeTeuk words.." Wha..What do you mean, Hyung?" I asked. " You don't remember , aren't you ?"Donghae asked me. " You were fainted last night! " LeeTeuk added. My eyes are widen " Really? I thought I have gone to home by myself, didn't I?" "Yes, you were , but on the middle of the road, Donghae and I saw you were felling on the ground." Leeteuk explained. I can't believe in my ears,still listening when they are explaining. "You were keep saying gibberish, we called your parents..thank god your home is really close from the bus-stop. 

"Bus-Stop?" oh, I remember. I was waiting for the bus..and my head was spining, feel very weak, then I fainted. "Now you remember?" DongHae asked me..I nodded "Umm. Yeah..." "Does Minnie know about it ?" I asked. Donghae don't answer me. Leeteuk said.. " Well, when I got to dorm, he fell asleep so I haven't told him." I relife .." Phew..thank god...please don't tell Minnie about yesterday. I don't want him to worry .."Hahhh...Hak Chooo"  > . < .."You should stay at home today, and take medicine,okay?Don't worry about the training!" LeeTeuk Hyung consoled me. I nodded..I should..now my nose is running like a waterfall. Donghae keep staring at me for a long time since LeeTeuk explained to me. I asked Donghae "Are you happy now ? Now I'm sick because of you!" He bust a big laugh.."Hahah~ Becox of me ? You are the one who makes me sick,you moron!" he talked back! "And you should thank me , I brought you home last night!" he added.

 

At that time, my mom came into my room.." Hyukkie,son..Are you all right ? " holding a tea set and put it aside my bed. She placed her hand on my forehead. "Hmm..little warm. You should stay at home or you would faint again, sonny.." she worried. Donghae and Leeteuk stands behind my mom.They are whispering something. Donghae seems happy. Leeteuk talked to mom.." Aunt, I gotta go now. " Mom turned to LeeTeuk Hyung and said " Oh, Oh..okay, thank you ,boys! " Lee Teuk left the room..and Donghae still standing in front of the door.."Aren't you go to school? Donghae shii" my mom asked. He said cooly.."Well, today I don't go to school..I will accompany Eunhyuk, he must be bored" 

"WHAT??" I shouted. My mom frightened.." Omo..my god..yah. Why are you shouting like that? Donghae is worrying about you! You little rascal..where are your manners" she scolded. That fishy looks amuse..Urghh....> . <

 

Donghae's POV

Now this is my chance to be close with EunHyuk! He looks so horrible when I am going to stay with him. I don't want him to treat to me like that.I've show him how I am a nice guy..His mom padded my shoulder and said " You can stay as a home, son! " smiled..I nodded ..When his mom leave the room..the atmosphere is so cold..Eunhyuk seems so disturtive..Sign...Okay, Donghae..be nice ..be nice. I changed my face into amusing one. I sat on the corner of Eunhyuk's bed. I looked around ..I saw a picture of Sungmin and Eunhyuk on the table. I looked back to Eunhyuk..keep staring at him. Eunhyuk tried to get out of the bed. I suddenly hold his hand..I don't know what I have to done. I squeezed his hand tightly. He also keep staring at me. We're both keep in silent..Suddenly Eunhyuk looks so pale, his hands are so cold. I was shocked. " Yah, why your hand is so cold, are you okay ?" I asked worried. He pushed me away from me.." Leave me alone!!" he shouted at me. He is panting. I know that kind of position..which he kissed me. I didn't even put a perfume on me. "Yah, perharps..you..you.." He suddenly shouted loudly..his body is shreiking . I am trying to get close to Eunhyuk again..He controlled his mind? He is sweating..and keep panting.I hugged him passionately.."It's okay, it's okay." I whispered into his ear. "I hate you!" eunhyuk said prankly. I laughed.." I hate you too...but I love you more.." I put my lips onto his lips..Eunhyuk didn't struggle . He closed his eyes and kissed me back. I feel like I am a naughty boy. I his neck and elbows passionately. I love him..I love him..I called his name again and again. The dream is come true. I want to be with him ..I don't want to let him go. After a lot of make out..he faithed again..fall asleep like a child ...I tucked him into the bedsheet. His body is still hot. I padded his forehead and give a sweet kiss. "I love you more ...Eunhyuk ah" ....

 

                                                               xxxxxxxxxxxxChapter 17 endedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I know I know...I can hear your screams from here..I tried my best to write EunHae!! :D Are you guys excited what will happen next??? Not gonna tell ya~ heheheh~