Permission

Love me not ?

Hii!!! Everyone!! This is another chapter for EunHae ~ heheh~ Enjoy! ^ __ ^  ~From IreneAye~

Donghae's POV

"Look, I..I just..don't get right while you are near around me ,okay!? It's really creepy."  continued " I am not fogiving you or apologizing you...whatever..I don't want to do the duet this week,sorry." the way he said to me is...kinda unpleasant! I want to get close to him , of course he has a boyfriend and I am the one who is fooling around with other's boyfriend! But my tongue..was splited out.. " Because of that doll face?,  You are so weak, lee eunhyuk, afraid of losing your boyfriend, aren't you?" I said to him..The problem is ...I have my target..so ..I have to get his heart ..I turned around and said .."  I'm not giving up on you, Lee Eunhyuk, someday, I'm going to make you mine!" 

 

The way I told him is really stupid...> . < I feel creepy by myself..what's wrong with me? Am I into Lee EunHyuk for real...No..No..Donghae..You must hang it there..the way you said there is really good one, from now on, I am going to get him..

 

Next day, Me and Kyuhyun go to school together..It's rare to go with my cousin..He is a quite one, he don't talk with me, he is playing his handheld game in car. I put my earphone and listening to the music,thinking about that Monkey,the more I think , the more I miss him..I am so crazy now. I don't know what I am, a gay or a straight..All I know is..the hot kiss..made me this happening. From today, I am going to bug him = __ =...

In car

"Hyung, Hyung"...Kyuhyun is calling me..I shocked... " Hmm..What..what is it..!?"  I put off my earphone..and ask him . He asked me.. " Hyung, do you know the guy who is a boyfriend of SungMin ?" Huh? ..Why'd he ask me for?..." Oh, Lee EunHyuk.." I nodded.." Yeah, I know him, why?" 

 

Kyuhyun seems worried.." Ohh, Lee Eunhyuk eh.." I tried to look at him.. " Why are you asking for this ?" ..Kyuhyun immediately..said.." Oh, Umm, Just want to know, I don't even know his name..so.." ..he shrinked. Ah...I know what's happening to Kyuhyun...he is catching.."SungMin". I asked him frankly.." Hey, KyuHyun, Isn't Sungmin is your tutor ?" ..Kyuhyun said.." Ummhmm..yeah, he is, wait how'd you know?" I give a short laugh.." Haha, not for a long..I saw you guys in your room studying". Kyuhyun seems mysterious..I looked into his face..and into his eyes.

 

He frightened, " Aishhi..Hyung, what are you looking at? " he complained. I smiled.." Yah, are you hiding something?" .."Hiding what?" he asked . I just continued.." you know, like relationship between you and Lee Sungmin, you guys were so close together.." He seems irritated by me " Ah, Hyung, it's not like what you think!" he shout and turn on the handheld ..play the game. I remain silent at once, at the time I break the silent.." How'd you know what I am thinking about you and Sungmin" ..He shouted " AH!! Hyunggg!!! IT'S NOTHING!,OKAY?, don't worry about me, just worry about yourself !" ..I totally shock..he is really angry now. and he said " And because of you, my life is lost,..and I have to start over again!!" ..he was talking about the game...I am the one who interrupting Kyuhyun playing games. I shut my mouth, turn over to the car window..put my earphones on..and this is how our brotherhood talking..end.

EunHyuk's POV

I can't sleep well..I dreamed that Sungmin and Lee Donghae were fighting  because of me...Like..." Hey, that's my boyfriend..you back off.." Sungmin said..and Donghae said." What? yours? He kissed me, and he is going to be mine, you back off!!" . Both of them were really scary..they were in the ring..like smack down! Minnie faught with skillful martial arts, Lee Donghae was holding the iron stick..they were really fighting..at that time, I am in the middle of the ring..They pulled each of my hand..I screamed.."That's how I can't sleep becox of this nightmare. = .. = What is all happening to me ??  I arrive the school..walking to the lockers..I don't see Minnie yet, neither in the class..he might be late for class..

 

Suddenly a guy appear beside me. "AHHHHH!!!" I shouted. I shout..cox it's Lee Donghae again.He is staring at me.My cracking voice spreaded all over the school..everyone is looking at me, What's the matter with that punk..? O . O..."Ooops"...When everything is getting into normal..I also leaving the lockers..but that Lee Donghae is keep following me..I change my footsteps faster, Lee Donghae also getting faster..as I am fast..What the hell is he want...I just wanna die.."Aishii.." I ran . Lee Donghae also ran after me..I ran to the upper stairs and he is keep following me. I change the direction..instead of going up another floor. I ran back to the lower floor. That's make that fishy lost my track. I am on the way back to my class..

 

Omg!! I can't believe it, he is standing in front of my class. He is looking for me..Aishhiii.. I am hiding behind the corner of the wall..He is crazy man!! I don't want to see him. I just check it out whether Lee Donghae still here or not..Wait a minute..It's Sungmin.Lee Donghae greet him as usual..but they looks okay, Sungmin seems okay.Why is he talking to Sungmin?? " O . O " Oh, no!! Is he going to tell Minnie about the kisss??!! No ! NO!! " Minnie looks surprise..No! I have to stop him! I ran into them.." NO!! Lee Donghae!! Stop!!!" I shouted. Both of them are looking at me, I seperate the distance between Lee Donghae and Minnie. Minnie looks surprise.." Oh, Hyukkie, how'd you here?" ..he asked cooly..I don't care..start to explain.." Minnie, it's not what you heard about from him, it's nothing..so "..I am totally lost of mind..I don't know what I am talking about..

 

Minnie is looking dead to me..with open mouth, and said " What? what are u just talking about ?" I also stunned.." Umm..I thought, Lee Donghae told you about ..that...staff.." I answered. Sungmin is looking over Lee Donghae. "Ah, that staff.." sungmin realized..Oh, no..is he angry..? I grab Minnie's hand tightly and bend my knee down..Minnie seems shocked.. " Minnie, please forgive me..I'll be good, please don't mad at me!! I love you so much, Minnie ah.." I pleaded him.. Minnie seems really abtruced..He is looking at Lee Donghae..they don't seems really serious. Minnie said.." Yah, Hyukkie, why are doing this..get up! everyone's looking at us.." he pulled me to stand up. Lee Donghae doesn't bother to talk with me..he turned around and..waiti for some situation.

 

And I found out  the unexpected thing from Minnie.." Hyukkie, I am not mad at you, I'm just feel sorry to you.." he said .." Wha..What?" I asked loudly..Lee Donghae added " Well, actually I am asking your boyfriend if he is okay while I am doing duet with you.." O , O ....and continued " you said you can't do it with me untill get the permission from Sungmin.." he flicked his eyes. What the @#$*(&$& is doing !!! "Yahhh!! You bastard"I shouted to Lee Donghae..At the time ,Minnie stops me.." Hyukkie! wait " he said..I stopped the sentence before I curse Lee Donghae ..He seems really satisfied..I will get you later , Lee Donghae! > . <

 

Minnie said " Hyukkie, you should do the duet with Donghae!" My eyes are get widened ..I can't beleive what I am hearing.." What..Minnie ah! "I tried to rufuesed but..Minnie cut my speech.." I know , I know..it's okay, you don't need any permission from me as long as you are doing in this club with whoever they are..Anyway, Lee Donghae is in our club now..you don't need to be worried.." he explained.." But, but Minnie,, I ..I .." I stunned..Minnie looking into my eyes.. " Look,Hyukkie, you also need dancing practice right, you have a partner to dance with!, I am okay..:)  " Minnie smiled. = o =...It can't be happening to me..not..not with that Annoying fishy!! " Minnieee!! " I called him..But he hugged me instead..." It's okay, no need to thank me, I love you, baby " 

 

= . = I don't even start my word..Minnie just saying his line..The school bell is ringing..all the students are going to theri classroom. Minnie let go of me and said " Oh, I'll be in there, Hyukkie..have a discussion with Donghae shi.." Minnie take my school bag and go into the class. Only lee donghae and I are left outside..Lee Donghae getting closer to me and said " Well, Isn't that great, he allowed us to do the duets" he teased me. I am totally blusting..

 

" YOU!!" I shouted.." Anyway, why are you so scared of ? You seems so afraid that I told Sungmin something." I am totally stunned.." I am not afraid of that..I just don't want you around Sungmin and Me!" I answered..He smrinked.. "Oh, really ? I don't think so..I told  you before, I don't give up, and I am going to get you!" he's grabbing my necktie and give a quick kiss on my lips. O . O So fast..how'd he do that...I push him as far as away from me

 

He is keep staring at me, his upper lips..and even said " Hmm, it's not hot enough, right?" he teased me. " Aishhii , you mother ^*^%$$#!*! " I cursed. Thank god Sungmin is not here..He contiued " I'll be waiting you at the music room ." He waved his hand to me..and leading to his classroom. If I am only one in this school, I am going to scream . All I have to do is, have some tolerance..Phweeeeeee > o < ........Why is all happening to me!!!! 

 

                                                           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChapter 12 end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahhh! Finally! Hahah~ How is it ? Naughty Donghae right ? What would happen next..Well, i don't know either..:) Kidding..I would be able to write another chapters next weekend..Now this is the last chapter for this week!! Love ya, don't forget to subscribe and comment ;)