Hot Date Part 1-Before the date

Love me not ?

 

( Flashback to Chapter 6)
Eunhyuk: ( He's happy) Well, how about tommorow??
 
Sungmin: Tomorrow? Hmm.. I think it's okay! I don't have any scheduel to do..( he smiled and kissed Eunhyuk's cheek) Bye, Hyukkie, now go along to home ! Love ya!
 
Eunhyuk: Umm! See ya tomorrow..!!
 
Sungmin went into the front door..eunhyuk left outside of the house and he jumped silence and happy about that his boyfriend accepted his date!
 
Eunhyuk : YAYY!! A hot date here I come!!!
 
( Hey, Gurlsssss!!! How are you ??? I just had my exam !!! It's totally great!! Now I am going to write " Hot Date" with Hyukmin!! Enjoy! ^ ___ ^ )
 
 
Narrator : Eunhyuk is very exciting about a date with his sweet lover Sungmin. The next day, Eunhyuk get dressed stylishly. He wear a red T-shirt covering a black jacket and blue jeans..He look at the mirror and make a good impression on his look..He is very proud of himself and get nervous. He is whistling while he is going down stairs..His mom come out from the kitchen ..look at him strangely..and said
 
Mother: Yah, Eunhyuk ah..Where are you going ?? ( Shouting)
 
Eunhyuk: ( With gummy smile) Oh...I have a date, Omma! ^ ___  ^
 
Mother: Wha...You have a girlfriend now ??? 
 
Eunhyuk: Hehhe...Eh..I have a better one than a girlfriend .. ^ v ^
 
Mother: Aigoo..aigoo..( Hitting the Eunhyuk shoulders) You little rascal..Don't lie to me..
 
Eunhyuk: Ah! Ah! I'm serious, omma !! 
 
Mother: Yah!! Do you think your mother is an idiot..I know you are not having a girlfriend right now!!!
 
Eunhyuk: That's why I talking about..I am going out with Minnie!!!
 
Mother: Mi..Minnie?? Who's Minnie..
 
Eunhyuk: heheh! Guess who??
 
Mother: Why I shouldn't know!! Minnie is the next door "Won Adjumma's puppy" ( Like she knows ^ ___ ^)
 
Eunhyuk: AHH! Omma!! My minnie is a human being !! Not a dog..!! It's Sungmin, Omma!! Sungmin!!
 
Mother: What?? Sungmin? Lee Sungmin? 
 
Eunhyuk: Yeah!! Sungmin is my boyfriend now ...I didn't tell you till now..so..
 
Mother: Really ??? Oh! I know I know..He is the Number one student in the class.That kid is very clever and outstanding !
 
Eunhyuk: Yep..That' him ^____^
 
Mother: ( Hitting Hyukkie again) .......You little !! Stop kidding me around!! 
 
Eunhyuk: Ahh!! ah!! Omma!!! ..I gotta go, now!! Bye!!! ( Run away from his mom )
 
Eunhyuk grabbed his bike and ride along the street..He has a date with Sungmin! He can't wait to see his sweet lover. It's about 10:00. They made a date in front of the "East Head" Cinema. Eunhyuk got there early. Sungmin isn't there yet. Eunhyuk get off from his bike and wait for his boyfriend. He looked around the crowded people who are walking on the sidewalk. He's tried to search Sungmin..but Sungmin wasn't there ..He waited for 10 minutes patiently..Eunhyuk put out his handset ..checking if Sungmin's call or message would arrived..Eunhyuk is a little bit worried now..He decided to call Sungmin...
 
Phone dialing..( Tu ......tu......tu........)
On the phone.
Sungmin : Hello.

Eunhyuk: Oh, Minnie ah!! Where are you ? Aren't you coming ??
 
Sungmin: Oh! I am in front of the cinema..I can see you!! I am coming..!
 
Eunhyuk: Wha..really??..( He look around and find Minnie).....I can't see you > . < What do you wear today??
 
Sungmin: ................................................TUuuuuuuuuuuuu ( the call ended)
 
Eunhyuk hang up his phone..and still searching for Sungmin..Eunhyuk also in front of the cinema. He feel abstrused that he couldn't find Sungmin. But suddenly..someone cover Eunhyuk's eyes with hands..
 
Eunhyuk : ( Shocked) Wow..What..the..
 
(...........): Guess who.?? :)
 
Eunhyuk: Ah..Minnie..Why are you...uh..( he put away that hands on his eyes and turn around immediately) and O . O.................................( Speechless)
 
Eunhyuk can't believe in his eyes..He saw his sweet lover with school girl's blouse and skirts,also wearing stocking and hight heels... Eunhyuk don't realize him first..but look carefully ..Minnie also wear a long hair thing...Eunhyuk's eyes and mouth is Like a big " O ". Totally, no doubt..it's Sungmin!!! He is 
disguise as a youth girl..He is she..Totally like a hot girl too..
 
Eunhyuk : Sungmin ???? WHAT......IS GOING ON..Phwww....( Sungmin cover Eunhyuk's mouth quickly and give him a sign not to shout loudly ..he placed his index finger ..in front of Sungmin's lips.."Shuuu" Oh! Sungmin also wore a complete set of make up ^ ____ ^)
 
Sungmin: (Whispering) * keep your voice down...*
 
Eunhyuk: Phwww...Whafff..hthe..fhell fis fgoingg fonn?? {What the hell is going on ?!}( Keep asking after Sungmin warning) 
 
ွွွွSungmin: I'll explain it later!!! Let's go !! .....(He pulled Eunhyuk's jacket's collan...drafting into the Cafeteria)..
 
In the cafeteria..Eunhyuk and Sungmin sit side by side ..Eunhyuk can't talk for a while..just keep staring at his disguised Boyfriend like a girl. Sungmin keep a deep breath and faced to his lover..
 
Sungmin : Phwe....
 
Eunhyuk: ( Keep staring)
 
Sungmin: Umm..Hyukkie..Hahah..I am ...uh..( biting his lips)
 
Eunhyuk:...................Keep in silence...............................
 
Sungmin: I know what you gonna say ...it's awful right ?? 
 
Eunhyuk: Uh...No..No..I'm just
 
Sungmin: Aishhii..I shouldn't go back to home earlier...( Said to himself and embarrassed)
 
Eunhyuk: What??..
 
Sungmin: Ah..It was about last night..
 
( Flash back to the late last night)
 
Sungmin stayed at Kyuhyun's home lately..at about 9:30 pm ..Sungmin went back to his dorm..The dorm closed at 8:00pm. He tried to call his roommate " Lee Teuk" who is a senior student shared the same room. Lee Teuk was not at the dorm but at his home. He offered Sungmin to sleep at his house. Sungmin had a good sleep at LeeTeuk's house..But ...when he woke up in the morning, going into the bathroom,he looked into the mirror,then he shocked.
 
Sungmin : AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
 
LeeTeuk: Hey, Sungmin ah..Are you okay? ( He ran into the bathroom and he also shocked) Omooo!
 
Sungmin's face had wore make up. Really freaking him out..he looks like a girl..of course wore make up with a short hair guy..( So gay you know..^ __ ^ ) Sungmin didn't know anything about this mess. Someone has played prank to him. 
 
Sungmin: What the hell is going on with me?? My precious faceeee!! > o <
 
LeeTeuk: ( Keep silence and realize something) Ahshiii..Juneeeeeeeeeee!!!!
 
Leeteuk has a younger sister , June, who has a mental problem..like insane. She did all this happening..She has to be at the hospital..unfortunately, she also visited for weekends to her own house. When Sungmin was sleeping alone ..she stirred up . That's the how why Sungmin's scream. Sungmin tried to wash them off..but it got worse. 
 
Sungmin: Aishhii..Hyung, now what I am going to do?? I can't go on date like that!! ( Panicking)
 
LeeTeuk: Wait..wait..let's stay calm and..we could find another way..okay..now get your clothes on and I'll find the makeup remover in my Mom's room,got it? 
 
Sungmin: Oh..(nodded and shivering)....
 
( Flash back to present )
 
Eunhyuk: ........so ...you just wearing make up like that..and show 
 
up like a girl??
 
Sungmin:No no!  If my clothes weren't there...I could...Aishii..
 
Eunhyuk: What? ............What happened to your own clothes?
 
Sungmin: When LeeTeuk Hyung went to upstairs..I started to find 
 
my bag..with full of nice clothes..but I can't find my bag..then ....
 
 
 (Flash black to this morning)
 
LeeTeuk ran to the upstairs , rushed into his parents' room..and heard another scream of Sungmin's.
 
LeeTeuk: Aishii..what now??  
 
LeeTeuk ran to the downstairs agian, and found that Sungmin's bag was in the washing machine. LeeTeuk surprised, how did it happen..no doubt ..because of his cousin...he was really feel sorry for Sungmin..Sungmin is in trouble now..He tried to figure out how to solve ...Now Sungmin have no clothes to wear,of course his clothes on was only pajamas.
 
Sungmin: ( Altokaeeee) How to doooo?? > . <
 
LeeTeuk was really freaked him out..Suddenly..he looked at Sungmin ..He just poped into head something..
 
LeeTeuk: I got it..Sungmin come with me.( Grabbed Sungmin's hand and took him into the room)
 
 
( Flash back to present )
 
Eunhyuk: Ahuh..then what happened..
 
Sungmin: He took me to his cousin's room..and started created me like a girl..with this fake long hair..I got into trouble a lot in that house..it wasn't Hyung's fault but..just you know..:(
 
Eunhyuk: ( Nodded mysteriously)
 
Sungmin: ( Signing)...Phwe..I guess I should go buy some clothes that would be more comfortable..
 
Eunhyuk: ( Giggling) :D
 
Sungmin: I'm really freaking you out,right?? I'm so dumb to show up to you like this...:(
 
Eunhyuk: No, No..I'm..uh..I'm thought you are a girl at that time, and you are very beautiful in that way..:D
 
Sungmin: Really ( With tiny smile) I think it's really humiliating. :(
 
Eunhyuk: Aani..(no) You are really pretty..( with a gummy smile) :D
 
Sungmin: Aishhii..( he gradually turn into a girl's smile) :)
 
Eunhyuk: Okay, so..after drinking something..then..let's go see the movie..
 
Sungmin: Movie?.Cool.What's the name of the film?
 
Eunhyuk: I don't know yet...we should see some fun..like comedy film..I bet you like it, Minne :)
 
Sungmin: That's cool..But with those ?? ( He pointed to himself..)
 
Eunhyuk: Don't worry, Minnie.. No one would recognize you are a boy.
 
Sungmin: But..but..
 
Eunhyuk: Come on..Let's go get our tickets..( He grabbed his lover hand to get up from the chair)
 
 
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 7 endedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
( Hey, Gurls...Sorry for changing the title name..I just popped into my head something ..:) Hehhe!! How's that?? Comment for this chapter ! ! Love ya!! )