New Members

Love me not ?

Donghae's POV

I was bored on weekends, damn it..these days, Lee Eunhyuk always popin into my head, totally crazy. I don't know what to do now. I am going to my own classroom..getting near to my locker..Damn ...it's Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Sungmin walking along the balcony. They are officially dating now..Look at them , they seems very happy. I am so stunned now. I don't know , my heart is burning while that doll face around him . O . O ....What...No..No..Lee DongHae ..No No! You are overwhelming!! shaking my head, wow..i feel dizzy now. But still..I am not happy about it, about that hot kiss..I must get revenge to him. My target is change!!! To break up those loverbirds!!! While I was in deep thinking hat...someone appeared in front of my face.."DONGHAE SHII!!" a loud and lousy sound...no other than Shindong Hyung. " Ahisshii, Hyung! you scared me to dead!" I shouted angrily.

 

Shindong Hyung seems so serious ..." Yah, I have something to report you !" . I looked seriously .." Really? What is it ?" I asked. He answered " About the new club" . " Huh?" I abstrused. He continue .." Yeah, the new club is going to creat in this week, the leader is searching for the members",I added "So? " ,he said " Don't you want to join it ? I'm going to join !! " I am so annoyed. "Wait, what kind of club is that ??? and what I am suppose to do with it ?? " I angrily shouted to him. Shindong hyung seems silence..I am taking my speed slow coz he is older than me..He still continue " Well, it is for the glee club, they require singers, dancers and rappers." I just nodded .." I'm listening ". He added "You are good at dancing and rapping , so ..my dongseng ( Little brother) will be a super star and everyone would admire you for sure..especially girls!" I smiled a little bit" Oh!!...Is that so!?" I wondered.He said " And guess what..? Lee Eunhyuk also a member of that club."

 

My eyes are widened as ever, " What? Lee Eunhyuk also a member??" I asked loudly..Shindong hyung nodded " Yeah, also his boyfriend too! " I feel stunned again...why Lee Sungmin always with him..Shindong hyung just continue his speaking " Yah, I think this is the first boy couple in our school, aren't they? They look so great together"..he praised ..What the..Great together?? " What the hell are you saying, hyung, those gays are really pissed me off !" i just blow off . Shindong Hyung really surprised..." Oh..So ..are you going to the audition ? " ...I said " Why..should I......" I stopped and think over again..." Wait a minute...what if my chance? I can get into that club and mess around with them! hehe..Yes, that's it! I am going to that club!" I smiled ..Shindong waved his hand over me..." Donghae shii?? " I just get into myself.." Hyung, when is the audition start ? " I asked him...

 

Eunhyuk's POV

We are searching for the members as LeeTeuk Hyung asked us ...But..there is no one interesting or most of the students are in each club, like tennis, violin, piano, football, art and so on.So it is very difficult to find someone who is really talented and gifted. Sungmin and I really try our best. MInnie look cool..he comfort me.." Don't worry , Hyukkie, There must be someone who will really interested in" . I nodded and agreed with him . Suddenly..my phone rang..not a phone call..just a message..it's from LeeTeuk Hyung.." Oh! Sungmin.." I called out..Sungmin asked me " What..what is it ?" ...I look at Minnie and said " Hyung said he just got 2 members at the audition now." Sungmin really suprise " Realllyyy??? Wow..I thought we couldn't find them " . I grabbed his hand and said " let's go .Minnie..." He smiled and followed me...I hope the new members are also like us..can't wait to see them...they may be group of girls or boys! ...^ ___ ^   We entered into the gym. I saw LeeTeuk hyung on the left side of the gym..He showed himself with his both hand and shout " HEY!! Sungmin..Eunhyuk! We got new members!! " ..Minnie and I ran to him..behind LeeTeuk ..there are 2 members sitting on the bench..I can't see clearly...

 

A guy who sat up first..I saw him before ...What the heckk!!!!  O .. O My steps are suddenly stopped..IT'S LEE DONGHAE!!!! Omg!! What the heck is he doing here??? " You,...You What are you doing here?!!!" I say it out loud and point at him..He seems really pleasure to meet me and said " Hey, Monkey, we meet again!" . I am totally dead right now...And the other guy ..a fat one though..he appeared behind from lee donghae and say hello to us.." Hello,everyone! Nice to meet you, I am ShinDong!" . Minnie and I said " Hi..hi! " . Sungmin also stunned ..he knows that  guys are gangsters. I squeeze sungmin hand a little bit, and he understand what I mean..Sungmin said " Umm..LeeTeuk Hyung...are they..." ...." Ah, yeah, I judged their talents...totally cool! I bet you guys like them..they are a super genius..Both of two members have a good dancing and rapping..." he just explained to us briefly..I get close to Hyung..and whispered " Hyung..you have no idea how they are bad! They are gangsters!! ". ShinDong suddenly.." Of course, we are bullies or gangster, you little punk! Can't the gangsters join this glee club ? " he giggled..and also lee donghae laughing...Shoottt ! How did they hear my words!! Totally depressing > . < I just don't like them...!!! 

 

Sungmin's POV

When we reached to the gym...the two members are no other than ..Lee Donghae and Shindong!! Good grief! Both of them are gangsters! I don't really happy with those..I mean what if they just ruin our club..." Of course, we are bullies or gangster, you little punk! Can't the gangsters join this glee club ? " he giggled..and also lee donghae laughing...I asked them straightly " Okay then...what is your catch ?? Do you have any goal for this ??" Both of those guys keep silent..I keep asking.."or just for fun that you have nothing to do?? " Lee Donghae answered " Look , DollFace!..we are not going to spent time here if we are bored or not interested...it's really pissed me off..got it..We are here coz we know who we are.." he said cool..I just stunned..." Oh, nice one! I also here for this .." I also give a combat to him. He just give me a deep stare to me..I don't know why..I just look away and try to have a talk with LeeTeuk..:" Hyungnim..I .." he placed his hand in front of my face..." wait..sungmin..there is one more member is coming..please wait for him.." Huh? Another one ?? " I asked hyung..He answered " yeah, have a seat !!" he pushe me to the bench..where Hyukkie is sitting..I just have my seat..I look to my Hyukkie..he feel don't good..I know he doesn't like the members..Well..I wish another one might be better than gangsters!

 

"Oh! Here he is..." leeteuk hyung break the silent..We all stand up ..and take a look at the new member...Umm.. he is a little bit taller..he looks really familiar to me!!! O . O..................He is.....He is....He iss..... ."CHO KYUHYUN!" O . O ...I can'ttt can't beleive...why is he here... ? He look around ...he found out that only a few members of us...he seems a little annoyed..LeeTuek Hyung ran to him and warmly welcome " Yah, dongseng ah..! Why are you so late, we've been waiting for you !" Oh god..Hyung is so nice to him..KyuHyun just nodded without saying words..He is staring at me coldly..I feel creepy though...Hyukkie is clueless..he don't know KyuHyun is my student yet. LeeTeuk said " Ok, then..dongseng yah! Please introduce yourself to us ..."  Hyung ran to the bench and sit quickly. KyuHyun started his intro " Hi, I am Cho Kyuhyun, I am a first year student. I love maths and physics, and I also love playing games." he stopped..We all keep in silent..none of them didn't ask him any question..so Leeteuk Hyung break the silent again " Okay, ..umm..Kyuhyun..what are you going to show us? You know a talent !:)" He answered " A solo " . WHAT?? He is also a solo...damn it...I thought I am the only one male solo in this club..He is just show off to me!!! > . < 

 

Leeteuk Hyung said " ah, I see...can you sing to us? " he requested. Kyuhyun said " I am going to sing "7 years of love " .  

 

"We met for seven years
no one knew we would say goodbye this easily
however we still separated
with the memories we built for a long time, now gone
how did we at such a young age
meet each other, i don’t even remember how
difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
they said saying goodbyes are painful
but i didn’t even have time to feel that
i just thought this is the way staying composed
but i cried
time passed it gave me a simple yearning
different from what my mind was seeing
at first friends then next as lovers
we said we’d stay as friends even if we separated
during those 3 years spent alone
we contacted each other sometimes
even if i met someone else again
even i loved again
whenever i was sad i would call you without a word just tears falling
you have to meet a good person
i thought in my heart without any words
i asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back
i know
we had the most pure love
back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again se we saved it in out memories
often i feel a cold feeling from you
but now i know you can not ask anything
“i’m getting married” is what you said to me
after that for a long time i was speechless
then i cried they were your last words to me
for the only words i wanted to hear was that you loved me."......................
( Kyuhyun's solo- 7 years of love translated)

Sungmin's POV

He finish singing...I never heard such a voice ! I am kinda stressed now...He is totally gifted kid! I have to beat him up...everyone especially LeeTeuk and Shindong..they give an applause to KyuHyun..." Wowww...very beautiful ...kyuhyun...well done " . Hyukkie whispered to me.." Minnie, you got an opponent." he smiled while clapping his hand... What ?? Hyukkie also inspired him...Hmmmmmmmmm!I don't like Cho Kyuhyun at all!! >.<

             

                                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxChapter 10 endedxxxxxxxxxx

 

( Yeahh!! My weekend writing just stop here now...please wait for next chapter ..on next weekend!! Please comment this story..gurls!! love ya ^_^)