Accidental kiss

Love me not ?

Eunhyuk's POV

The kim teacher is out of control. Other teachers are holding his arms to stop beating us. Sungmin is about to cry, he seems so shy ..I hug and kiss him softly and whispered "It's okay,minnie , You are mine!" Everything is normal again. We are in the class now. I don't know what Kim teacher up to..he doesn't come to class till he abusing us. I think he won't show up today. YayyY! Freedom. 

* RINGG~ RING*  Lunch time!! This is the most happiest time ever! Not for food but the studio which is on the 4th floor of the school. I love dancing! I wanna show my lover how I am perfect at dancing. I holding Minnie's hand whatever I go ..He always follow me ..I love my bunny ! " Minnie, Let's go to the studio after having lunch!" I said to him." Oh! that's great!! Show me your moves, Hyukkie! I really want to see your dancing!" he agreed to go with me. 

After we had our lunch..we reach the studio room. It is so wide and silent. The surroundings are fill with mirrors. No one is here to practice dancing . I feel warm when I come to this room. Feels so happy and free. I run around the room like a monkey.." Woohoo!! I miss my baby!" shouting by myself. Sungmin is looking at me like I am little cokoo~ He comes to me and make me stop running." Yah!" he pull my body down onto the floor. I just giggling . I love fooling around with Minnie. I feel happy with him.I don't wanna lose my lover anymore. Sungmin and I sat down after fooling around. We remain silent.

"Hyukkie, I want to see your dancing!" Sungmin asked me to dance. " Okay!! Let me warm up first!" I stand up, do the warm up exercise. " Oh! Wait..Where's the cassette? I need music." I said to myself. Sungmin look around the room and looking for the cassette. "Here is no cassette at all.." he said to me .."That's okay, just dance, Hyukkie" sungmin said to me.

But I can't dance without music, music makes me strong!! Where's that cassette! I must find it! "Minnie , wait here , I'll go get the other cassette in the art room!" I said to Minnie. Minnie nodded and just sitting there peacefully. I went downstairs to get the cassette..I was hurried..I must show my Minnie !! Cassette ! here I come!

* BANNGGG* X . X ......I fell down, I bumped something ..!! What now?? Geography Teacher?? I look upon to the celling..Many students are surrounding around me..Oh,no..they are bullies..I get up by myself, and someone also get up by himself..Wha...Lee Dong Hae? Aisshii!! I am unlucky guy, Why him?? > . <  

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

" Hey, Hyung, Are you okay?" other members are asking their leader. " I'm okay! Aisshii" he mumbled. I must get out of here. I pass over Lee dong hae normally.."Yah, you clown!" someone yelled ..Wha..Clown? " I am calling you!" he added..I turned around , wha...That !! Lee dong hae called me "clown"!! He comes toward me ..I don' like him! He is such a bunch of idiots who are bullying to others! I am not afraid to him..I raise my head upon him and said "What do you want?" 

Lee DongHae giggiling.." Look!" he show his uniform coat messed with cola juice. Aishhii..I bumped him while he was drinking a cola. He stare at me like a killer. " My uniform is so precious,this my first time wearing this coat and you RUINED it" he blame me. Hah..so childish. I have to get out of here quick! I apologize to him " Sorry! I didn't meant to, I was so rush!" Damn it, I am so dump! Why I need to apologize him but ..he is a bully though.I don't want to make any trouble.

"Yah! It is not enough saying "sorry" ! You need to pay for it, clown!" Lee Dong Hae complained me. Aisshii. You moron! I wanna kiss you ! ! ! I must talk back!! No need to be like a coward! " Hey, I said sorry..and you can wash the coat or clean it with tissue or something..you are so brainless! What kind of bully are you!!" I yelled him back! Lee Dong Hae seems angry at me..He push me to the school locker , holding my shirt tightly ..before he punch me , he asked me " What did you say, Clown?, Ahh..I see..You don't want to get into trouble,aren't you? Okay! I can settle this down if you pay something back for it!" he paused.."Oh, how about beating you up? This method is the most comfortable one! " he added and gigglied..

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

"What? comfortable one? He is so cruel!! What's the most uncomfortable things that they do? Killers!?? " Way to go, EunHyuk! You messed everything even worse! stupid monkey!! >.< ....I must run away or something..Ah! O.O wait! I have his school ID card. Yeah!! That's it! I must threatened Lee Dong Hae in this situation. I start talking.." A..Arr..arraso..please don't kill me!" I pleaded..."Pl..Please..let.me go.." I tried to remove his hand on my neck..He remove his hand from me.and said " So? You want some nice punches ?" he choked his hands " Clik" and ready to beat me.."Here is it.." before he punch into my face.."WAITTT!! ChaKak!" I shouted..His fist is in the air.."What ?" he mocked.. Now this is my chance.

"I almost forgot to tell you !! Are you lost something recently? like a card..?" I asked him. He is looking at me mysteriously, and answered " Yeah, why?" I smiled." I knew it ! " I gigglied..He is looking at me and asked me " Wha..what are you laughing about ?" ..I put out his school ID card from my pocket. " Ta~Da" I show his card. He looks really shocked. "Yah, this..is" he can't continue his words.." How..did..you." . " Yeah, you left this school card on 3rd floor! I found this card last night." I answered. "You come with me!" He grab my uniform coat and he dragging me to the other room..He enter to the Art room. Only he and I are here ..all alone.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
DongHae's POV
 
" How..did you.." .. I shivered when he holding my school ID Card..How did he found my ID Card.?? " Yeah, you left this school card on 3rd floor! I found this card last night." that clown answered..My sidekicks are surprising too.."Hyung, Isn't that yours? When did you left it ?" they asked me..I can't be busted out! I grabbed that clown's uniform coat and dragging him from the crowding.."You come with me!" I yelled and go into the Art room with him. I release his clothes on my hand and give a deep sigh .." You, give me back!" I hang my hand over to him without looking him. He looks serious. He keeps looking at me..don't give my ID card ..I am getting annoyed." Yah! Are you deaf? I said give me back!" I shouted.
 
"Ah, you mean this? " that clown holding my ID card and mocked me. How dare he! I kill him!! > . < He gigglied.." here you go" he hand it over me.. Suddenly he take it back ..when I try to get my card. Wha..What the hell is he doing!!? "Aisshiii" I feel really akaward! " YAH! " I shouted at him. He just giggling..and said " Omo..sorry if I make you angry! I will give you ! here " He goes again! I try to get my card from him again. He raise his hand above me..He is playing around with me! " Yah!! You moron! That's not funny!! I'll kiss your !!" I cussed him..He look at me into my face.." You are really childish, also cute !" he said to me.." EH??" I shocked..He said I am cute?? WHY YOU I*&*&($^$&$##%^&(&&)&(U**^%&$!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I cursed .. He stop teasing me.."Okay, okay! I know how you really angry..I'm just curious why are you really want it back?" he asked.."NONE OF YOUR BUSINESE!" I shouted back. "Are you hiding something?" he look at me into eyes piercely. I am really warn out! " Hah..I said none of your businese!" I jump over him to get my ID card..because of my force ..the clown and I fall down to the floor. I can't let it know to that stupid clown about last night problem.. Finally I got my ID card from him.."Hah!! FINALLY!" I relieved. Wha..This is not my card..It is a monkey printed note book. He tricked me. 
 
He giggling " Hahahhahha..hahahha" ." Why you !! " I start searching his body to find my card is.."Hahahah, stop,That tickle! Hahahh!" he keep laughing..on the floor.."Aisshhi!!, you are so annoying !!" I yelled. Oh.He could hide it inside his coat..I start his coat..I take off his uniform ..his laugher was gone..while I am taking off his uniform..Suddenly he started panting..panting..Wha..What happen to him..heart attack? He seems really scary though.." Ya..Yah! Clown! Slap out of it!" I stand up and poke him with my leg..
 
Wha..Am I dreaming? His hair color suddenly change into red . "WHoa??" I shocked. What is happening..O . O My eyes are wide open like fish eyes..That clown stand up and stare at me..wha..his eyes are red too? Is he a vampire or something. I still stand there like a rock. My feet are freezing. He comes toward me.." Yah, clown! What..the hell is...WHHHHAAAAAA" unexpected situation is begin..
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
He push me to the desk near me..and..he catch my right hand and place my hand on my back's waist. "AH! What ..the" I shouted..He attack me..UH,Oh! What if he kill me..Look at him, so creepy! I can't move my body. " YAh! clown!! Stop..it!! " I yelled..I try to get off his hand..Suddenly..when I am trying to shout him..He grab my chin , turn over to him and kiss me.. "Mwahhmmm..................." I moaned..It...it can't be...While kissing..the clown's eyes are close ..he kiss me passionately..I was kissed by that clown, lee eunhyuk, a guy? He release me from my lips and panting..I also panting too..And he continue kissing to me..this time he use his tongue to travel inside of my mouth.." Mwaaammmmmm..............." I moaned..Feels so hot. He keep inside my mouth..My mouth is getting hot..I can't resist..I can't even open my eyes..What the heck is he?  I response his kissing ...I kiss him softly..also kissing his cheek..his forehead..I can't control myself. I feel so hot now!
 
* DING * ..........He stop kissing me..his head is bending down..still panting..I pad his head..WHooa? I shocked..His hair color is back to the normal..seems cool .." Ha..chhoooo" he sneezed..0 . 0 eh... " Ah..what just happened ??" he said unaware of our situation like nothing happened..He found that we were kissing .." Uh...Oh.........." he exclaimed..He let me go and say nonsense to me! " Oh..oh..I think it..it ..was...an accident...I" " MWOH!!!????" I yelled..He seems really frightened. "YAH!! You ert Clown!! What the hell are you done to me?!!" I blamed. What the..doesn't he remember what we just doing ?? " No..No!! You don't understand..It..was..my .." he is trying to explain me..I keep listening.." Allergic..problem" he added.. 0 . 0 eh..allergic problem???
 
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
( Lee Eunhyuk's Allergic Problem)
His allergic enemy is the perfume..when he inhale some scent ..he's gone crazy..he doesn't remember what he done to otheres ..scary allergic though)
 
............................................................... Chapter 3 End...............................................................................................