Hot Date Part 2- So Beautiful, My Love

Love me not ?

Narrator : Eunhyuk grabbed his lover's hand..walk into the entrance of the cinema..They really enjoyed the movie . They match perfectly. Sungmin's really look like a cute girl..He forgot his appearance that with his boyfriend Eunhyuk. They hold hands each other while siitting,watching the film..Eunhyuk keep look at his lover. Sungmin look like cute bunny. He lean on Eunhyuk's shoulder and keep watching the film.

Sungmin : Hyukkie..After this movie ..let's go to the shopping mall..

Eunhyuk: Oh..Do you need something to buy...?

Sungmin: ( Glaring at Eunhyuk) Yahh..How can I walk around like this..( Pointing his clothes)

Eunhyuk: What's wrong with those? You look great! :D

Sungmin: Stop kidding me..I can't walk with those skirts and high heels..> . <

Eunhyuk: All right, all right...What about you hair ??

Sungmin: I can't put it off today, I have to carry this on my head...It's really hot!

Eunhyuk: ( Giggling, grabbed his lover's upper part of head , gave a soft kiss )

Sungmin: Hyukkie ^ ___ ^ ( Satisfied and leon on his lover's shoulder)

Eunhyuk: You know, Minnie. You are very beautiful today..( whispered to Sungmin's ear)

Sungmin: Thanks, Hyukkie..

When the film is over..they went to the biggest shopping mall in Seoul. The time is about 1:00 pm.Sungmin needs new outfits ,he doesn't like being wearing skirts and high heels. He bought a jean trousers and walking shoes. He turned into a real hot teenage girl. Eunhyuk really surprised that Sungmin would be into it. He totally failed for him...He keep staring at him while walking around the mall.

Sungmin: What?? Why are you keep looking at me all the time? ( Shy)

EunHyuk:........( Staring) ........................................................

Sungmin: ( he checked himself too) Eh..wha..wha.is.happening to me? Is that anything wrong with me ? ( worried)

Eunhyuk: No..No. ( Smiling) You look totally beautiful.

Sungmin: Hmph.( biting his lips) Hmphh..Are you kidding me? I am a man with girl's thing!!! Does it look so beautiful to you ?? ( he argued)

Eunhyuk: (Nodded)Um hum..

Sungmin: You ...( Smiling) You bastard! :) ( Hitting Eunhyuk's chest with his powerful fist)

Eunhyuk: Hahah..

Sungmin: Heheh.......(Giggling)

They laughed like they are in the heaven..Eunhyuk grabbed Sungmin's shoulder , continued walk around the mall..the people in the mall who didn't know that Sungmin is a boy think Eunhyuk and Sungmin are very cute couples in their eyes.. ( Hope Sungmin don't bust out ) :)

Then they went to the lovely park which is surrounding by red leaves trees and have a romantic benches along the pavement. Holding hands ..walking along the sidewalk ...in silence..The weather is pretty fine..The couples have a good time..HyukMin ( Eunhyuk + Sungmin) sat at the one of the bench ..

Sungmin : Ah...My feet..they're killing me..( using his right fist to beat his knee a little bit )

Eunhyuk: Are you tired already, Minnie ?

Sungmin: Uh, no! I'm just ...we've been walking for two hours at the shopping mall..so..I need a little break.

Eunhyuk: Yeah..me too ...

Sungmin: Hyukkie.Can't you believe it? We're officially dating now..

Eunhyuk: Hmpphh ( Nodding) yeah..( Giggiling)

Sungmin: And you were intending to ask me for this last night? Right?

Eunhyuk: Huh...( Dumb a little bit) Oh..Oh..That..( Smiling) hehe How did you notice ?

Sungmin: Yah.. Do you think I'm a stupid? We are lovers now...

Eunhyuk: Couldn't agree more...:)

Sungmin: ..........................( Keep in silence and lean on Eunhyuk's shoulder) Hyukkie, do you love me ??

Eunhyuk: Of course, I am deadly in love with you, my love.. ( answered softly)

Sungmin: (Sastisfied) Hmmm..When did you start liking me..?

Eunhyuk: Me,hmm..since we were 15...

Sungmin: What? How...( mysteriously) 

Eunhyuk: (Giggling)..Do you remember back of the middle school days?

Sungmin: If you speak out, I would know it! 

Eunhyuk: It was on April..Before my 15th birthday..we fought because I broke your mp3 player , you got angry with me ..and we didn't call out each other. On my birthday, my parents were not home because of my grandma was in emergency situation..I was all alone . I didn't go out of the house..I just lied on my bed..felt sad. Not I was scared or lonely, but I felt sorry ...and scared that you never forgive me and stayed away from me forever..I cried..a lot. Then the bell was rung...I went downstairs to see ..it was you....

Sungmin: ..................................

EunHyuk: I was really surprised..You were holding a birthday present and said " Happy Birthday, Eunhyuk ah " with warm smile . I asked you..." Sungmin ah, aren't you mad at me ??" ..You said " Why should I mad at you punk?". I felt really reliefed ...You were here for me..Sungmin..That day is my unfogettable moment about you ...

Sungmin: Hmmhmm..I remember..When I said that I wasn't angry with you at all, you started cry and hugged me.. :)

Eunhyuk: Giggling...:D

Sungmin: (Smiling and give a soft kiss to Eunhyuk's lips)..~Chu~

Eunhyuk:.........................

Sungmin: I love you, Hyukkie. :) ( looking into the eyes' of his cute monkey)

Eunhyuk: So do I :)

They kept kissing passionately..sharing their moments of their childhood happily.. Eunhyuk took his lover back to the dorm..They had a really nice first date ..although Sungmin is in a girl outfit ^ ___ ^ 

                                                                        ........................................    Chapter 8 end ..............................................

 

( Umm...Totally bored right...I'm apologize if i make you guys lost in interest..^ ___ ^ ..Next chapter..I'll heat it up agiain..Who's wanna read about Eunhae ? )