Revealing KyuHyun's Feelings

Love me not ?

 

SungMin's POV

He come close to me..laying down on the floor..coming close and about to touch my nose.." I stop breathing..What do he want ?? " Wha Whattt?" Kyuhyun, smiled " You're cute, Hyung!!"

My heart is beating faster and faster. KyuHyun just called me Hyung and he teased me that I am cute. I can see his innocent on his face..i have never see him like that before..My mind is blank..Kyuhyun hold my right hand and squezze it tightly..Then..I start trumbling..I don't know what to do..He is trying to touch lip to lip..I can't move and freezed..I closed my both eyes..I really want to resist..but......

"What the hell are you guys doing ?" I heard a man voice, KyuHyun and I was really shocked..I looked over to that man..and it's "DongHae" O . O ..I surprised..what is he doing in Kyuhyun House..Kyuhyun get up from the floor..and said.." Nothing! We are just fine.." Kyuhyun sounds cool..and nothing worries on his face..but I worried..cox Donghae saw what we were doing..I dunno know ..my head is spinning..can't say any words. Donghae stands in front of the door..still staring at me. I stood up and packed my bag..ready to go home. When I pass Donghae..he asked me.." Does Monkey know about it ?" I'm shocked..I turned around..and faced him " Know about what?" Donghae is giggling ..." You are such a ..." I feel a little annoyed...Kyuhyun suddenly coverd for me.." Hyung..stop it..that's not like what you think, we're just fixing the celling ..Sungmin Hyung helped me"

 

Donghae nodded and judging us.."Oh, really? I guess there must be misunderstanding.." And he went into the another room just beside Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun and I left in the room with awkward situation. I asked Kyuhyun " DongHae lives here?" Kyuhyun answered.." You didn't know ,right? He is my cousin. His parents are in America , so he live with us." "Why you didn't tell me about it ?" I asked him again. He seems a little mysterious.." it's complicated".

I was about to leave the house. At downstairs, Donghae is watching TV. He turned around and noticed that I was going home..I just ignored him.Suddenly he said "I already knew that you are a tutor of my cousin..I am really shocked..you didn't even told your boyfriend about it.." I don't talk back..I just act like i didn't hear anything, and left the house..

 

KyuHyun's POV

 I was about to kiss SungMIn hyung..but that stupid cousin ruined all ! Donghae only knew that I am a gay. He discovered that when I was watching movies ..I'm totally caught. He even threatening me..but I don't care...anyway he is a gay now..he started liking Eunhyuk and bugging him, but the problem is Eunhyuk is Sungmin Hyung's boyfriend. I am not very sure what I done to Sungmin Hyung. My feelings for him ...something really strange..Actually I like Sungmin hyung for a long time. When I transfer to Haseong high school, I saw two bestfriends hanging out happily all the time..they were EunHyuk and SungMin. I started annoyed, I think I don't have any close friends like them..that's why..

.One Day , I went  to the school library , browsing the maths old questions, at that time.. I saw Sungmin hyung, who seems like a nerd . I start keep looking at him..what was he doing here..He grabbed one book and went to the reception in order to borrow book. Then he left the library. I am really put attention on him, It’s crazy but I followed him..he didn’t notice. He went out to the school compound, I was keep following . He sat on the green grass..and start reading the book. At that time, he looks very studious like me..I know he is a senior . I really want to talk with him, but that will be awkward ,what if he is a straight..I thought randomly . I stood behind the tree and keep looking at him. Finally I decided to say hello to him. But I can’t make it. Someone called “Yah, Minnie ah~” …it was “EunHyuk” . Sungmin looks so happy..He stood up and said to Eunhyuk ‘ Yah, why are you late? We have maths class to attend..come on.” He held Eunhyuk’s hand and leave the school compound.
 

I also want to be his best friend or more than best friend. I always think about him. Sungmin hyung looks gentle, soft, kind and friendly. Everyone in his classroom loves him. He always got No.1 in his semester. Donghae had his bully friends, he also popular boy in the school , all girls around him. He seems little up for this. He didn’t care what I am doing. And I don’t want Donghae laugh at me. We don’t really talk, he is not my type.

 

This year, when I heard Sungmin Hyung and Eunhyuk are lovers. My mind is exploded. I am really pissed off. So I started mocking Sungmin hyung, started act like I don’t  like him. He don’t know why I am so rude to him, I think this is the reason. But I won’t step back, I asked one of my classmate, if someone at senior could be a tutor..he told me that Sungmin hyung do that job. So I asked my mom to hire a tutor for me. I don’t like tutoring things, but the purpose is to get closer to SungMin Hyung.
 

If I could break them up,I can make Sungmin hyung fall in love with me. But I..can’t..Sungmin hyung already love Eunhyuk. It will be hard to break them up. But now I think I’m start exploding my heart. From now on,I will good to Sungmin hyung, whatever he has a lover or not, I don’t care..all I have to do is keep step forward.

 

 

                                                        XXXChapter 16 EndedXXXXXXXX

 

Dear Readers, You must be mad at me..please forgive me! But as my promise ..I am writing this fanfic to the end...^ ^ Next episode will include more exciting moments! Thank you!!!!!!